Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! (1937 Views)

Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by burn(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]
I'm a 25year old working class male and I'm looking for wild and crazy girls. I have had some experiences and trust me 2 share them with you and even give you contacts. Please, this topic is for people with related experiences as well as real contacts. I might even be able to get a few pics. Enjoy!!!
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by naira4doll(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2007
Why not try Omosexxxy, guess na u go tire!
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by zignor(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2007
How many years of experience do you prefer cheesy
Anyway, we have crazy people here such as: crazyp, tongue crazykid tongue tongue crazyman tongue tongue tongue crazychap tongue tongue tongue tongue
just to mention a few grin . . . , BTW . . .Are you gainfully or losefully employed cool
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by burn(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2007
There's this particular video I want to post. It was a BAbcock University girl stripping in her hostel. shocked and there's 1 I'm looking for; Sum nasty dude screwing a Unilag chic. I've got the first on my phone, I just need to transfer to my system and them upload it. Will do it soon. Cheers cool
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by CrazyMan(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
zignor:

crazyp, tongue crazykid tongue tongue crazyman tongue tongue tongue crazychap tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by zignor(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
crazykid:

LMAO . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by kateflow(f): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
crazy things
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by zignor(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2007
just imagine angry sad
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by iice(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2007
Waiting for the pics and video grin
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by burn(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2007
Now, this is the Babcock Chick I was talking about.

Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by DisGuy: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2007
see no evil talk no evil shocked grin shocked

babcock uni strict o

oya next one cool
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2007
undecided
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by iice(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
hmmmmm next! grin
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by quoua(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2007
if you need wild & crazy people then you must be wild & crazy too am sorry i dont know one like that bye bye grin grin shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by mekoyo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
I dont know anyone who is crazy and i wild and i cant give you the meek ones grin
Re: Wild And Crazy Nigerian Girls! by coolguyz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2007
hey burn, can i meet ya! drop a contact mean buddy.

(1) (Reply)

- / Ado Ekiti / Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.