Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) (24648 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by jditimiya(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
They have eating well to fight for people that never care for them. They no get problem at all because they have free food and house to eat and lay their head on.
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Bankowner: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
They are only kids. What do they know? It will be crazy to use this to score cheap political points for the concerned politicians.
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by LastProphet: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluboh:
The battle may be between the two.
While Tinubu may get south west support, the northerners will chose Yahaya Bello. South east and south south may even go with Yahaya Bello especially if he has a running mate from the region
2023 looks very interesting already

Hahahahahaha, you must be a very good comedian, hahahahaha. Yaya Bello the worst governor ever in the middle belt is your choice? Eyah

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Funny package
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Kayberg: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Na dem type dey help politicians snatch ballot box.

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by bularuz(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Just like they do on nairaland
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by GreenDee(f): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Lmao.. fighting for two ppl that are not aware of their existence
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Befii: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2021
The thieves are now celebrities, their brand has become a household name - our money is doing a good job.

God Remember Me.
I must make dis mani.
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Elsueno: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2021
grin These yahaya Bello gons will even make people who don't know anything about him figure out how incompetent he is.

Just WTF is dis pls?

I have never seen such imbecilic campaigners, they just have no idea how to make d product they are selling even look good from d outside.

How could u put little kids on douse of stu#idity..dats child abuse

3 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2021
This is how thugs and bandits are born
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2021
very nice script, yahaya bello urchins are creative and trying

2 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by 9jayes: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2021
It’s glaring staged
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Kog45(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluboh:
While Tinubu may get south west support, the northerners will chose Yahaya Bello. South east and south south may even go with Yahaya Bello especially if he has a running mate from the region
Are you a Ebiraman?cos Yahaya Bello will only win Kogi State and it's going to even win it with electora malpractices

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by lexy2014: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluboh:

How will all these improve living standard of Nigerians?
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2021
The two musketeers
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Mathew4257: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Take your time and look into that video, u will get to no this is drama . Everyone should Tinubu not to context. Let him allow Osinbajo to go for president. Northerners will Bleep Tuinbu up . It a game dey will use Yaya Bello again SOUTH and Yaya Bello wi decamp to PDP . Take ur time and read and study this game .

Simeonee111:
As posted by instablog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O_lQE8mXNI
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin those pikin need serious beating
leaders of tomorrow

Tuehhh
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Goldenboy842(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Too bad.
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluboh:
The battle cannot be between the two. Yahaya Bello is fighting to become a minister sir. Yahaya cannot even be the VP. You are funny ooo. Yahaya! grin Yahaya that went to prostrate for Jagaban before he got the second term. You guys are funny ooo. Yahaya who has sent words to Jagaban that he is only playing politics and will turn all votes he has at the right time. I dont know how you people allow yourselves to be fo.oled. Tinubu is clearing SW, SS, and parts of the North. Even Igbo will vote for him. All their talks are initial gragra, when they get slapped with bundles of naira delivered by bullion Van's, they will shut up. Igbo and money are 5 and 6. He will clear NE where Buhari is from except Buhari wan collect blow that will send him to where he doent want. Lol. grin

See, the only one I am praying to is God to bench Tinubu. Except God does something, Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. No one can stop Jagaban, the Asiwaju of Lagos. Hell Rufai ooo, Fayemi ooo, Yahaya ooo .... name them all, they will all bow for the next Chief in Commander of the armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Except God pities us in Nigeria, and says No.

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by snoopanddre(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Staged
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by shegun4sur: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2021
That's how the boy will grow up and become a bandit if he is not thoroughly flogged
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by CrazyGranddad(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Why are you so intentionally stupid?

Commentor:
Not Saint Obi?
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by famss22(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2021
I wish they know or should we tell them.
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by hush15: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2021
emmykk:
If Tinubu ever become president he will pocket Nigeria the way he is doing in Lagos state.
He will only be satisfying party members instead of providing economy growth.
He will be very corrupt
He will do oppressor things that Buhari will look like saint.

Be guilded.

Fellow Nigerian, you have no idea but the irony of it all is that they wouldn't see it that way. Na as these two children of ignorance they reason is the same way the adults are reasoning, ignorantly, a mirror reflection of the mindset of adults around them. How can Nigeria be delivered under this circumstance when even the next generation have been delusioned like this two kids.
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Ibkhaleel01: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Simeonee111:
Asked an interpreter for the meaning
hakane

Okay the man
Asked the small boy wearing yellow (Ismail) why are the both of you fighting
ismail: I said that yahaya bello will collect the president after buhari then the other guy was insulting me(my mother)then he started pouring sand in my eyes he was now saying it was tinubu that will collect it

The man now asked him
Where did u hear Yahaya bello from
Ismail: I heard it everywhere they are saying it all around
truly

The man: which people?

Ismail: elderly people and whatever they say usually do come to pass.
rude

The man
Who now started the fight
Ismail: he is the one that poured sand in my eye

The man: Ibrahim who told you it was tinubu

Ibrahim: it's APC that we support in our own house
The man: don't you know yahaya bello is also in APC
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Ibkhaleel01: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Befii:
The thieves are now celebrities, their brand has become a household name - our money is doing a good job. And you

God Remember Me.
I must make dis mani.
again
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by femocious0: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2021
MegaIphones:
Imagine small children day fight over two politicians who are part of this country error, no be say the politician be there father self. This country no set.Design your Logo, Banner, fliers, etc for 2k and also Buy UK Used iPhone 6,6s,6s plus,7,7plus,8plus,X,Xr,Xs Max, 11 pro, 11pro Max etc... at a responsible and affordable price. Contact us now for business. Ogun state only...... Chat us on WhatsApp using the link in our signature
what’s your whatsapp number
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Blaqfellow: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Where is the link nah?quote author=MegaIphones post=106692061]Imagine small children day fight over two politicians who are part of this country error, no be say the politician be there father self. This country no set.Design your Logo, Banner, fliers, etc for 2k and also Buy UK Used iPhone 6,6s,6s plus,7,7plus,8plus,X,Xr,Xs Max, 11 pro, 11pro Max etc... at a responsible and affordable price. Contact us now for business. Ogun state only...... Chat us on WhatsApp using the link in our signature[/quote]
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by saintrow1: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
nokspos:
Who will give yahaya bello ticket? lets start with that

Help me ask the fool oooo

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Kalubolt(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmm.. Oshey, politricks
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Arda1000:
Imagine kids wasting their lives for politicians who doesn't give a fawk about them
Welcome to the Nigerian future
educated youth who should know better are doing the same on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole / Ephraim Inyang's House On Fire On Christmas Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.