Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf (24644 Views)

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf / Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Islie: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2023
The new governor of Kano State, Engr. Abba Kabir Yusuf, alias ‘Abba Gida-Gida’, has opened up on what transpired between him and the wife of the Director General (DG) of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Magaji Bichi, shortly before 2023 general election.

Governor Yusuf said Bichi’s wife threatened to prevent him from becoming Kano State governor in the 2023 elections.

The governor made revelation on Tuesday while interacting with Islamic clerics at the Government House in Kano, to solicit their support for his administration.

Recall that sometime before the elections, there was uproar on the social media on the reported clash between Yusuf’s supporters, then as the governorship candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), and the wife of the DSS DG at Malam Aminu Kano International Airport in Kano.

The governor, in a viral video clip, posted by Rahma TV online and monitored by our correspondent on Wednesday, also lamented that some Islamic clerics went to radio stations to blame him for the incident without knowing what exactly transpired between him and Mrs Bichi.

“After DSS personnel molested our people, I met her to complain that they were beating us. She went berserk and started insulting me and my father. She said ‘I swear, we will never allow you to become governor of Kano State,” the Governor told the gathering of clerics.

The governor also alleged that the DSS DG’s wife, thereafter, prevented him from boarding a commercial plane after duly paying for his ticket, adding that some Kano clerics also criticised him despite being the victim and without hearing his own side of the story.

Engr. Yusuf, therefore, told the clerics at the gathering that he would respect all religious leaders in the State, but warned that he would not tolerate those who opt for unscrupulous criticisms of his government among them.

https://leadership.ng/dss-dgs-wife-threatened-to-prevent-me-from-becoming-kano-gov-yusuf/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7516347/aisha-bichi-orders-arrest-abba

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by abibox02: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2023
It is only God who give power to whoever he want, wherever and whenever. So, Forget the past and face governance properly, let the Kano people enjoy the beauty of good governance.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Racoon(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2023
They have transferred the their power of impunity and lawlessness to their wives.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by God1000(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2023
I remember this story, I marvelled at her audacity and Temerity back then, the arrogance and overzealousness of some of our leaders and security personnel in Nigeria is bad.

I remember saying she should pray this man doesn't become governor in Kano because he will surely deal with her.

Would she have done that to APC or PDP candidate? She thought the man wasn't going to win, she saw him as inferior candidate.

The lessons here are, nothing lasts forever, power is transient, use it wisely.

Don't treat other people with contempt and disdain because nobody knows tomorrow.

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by saintjimos(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2023
This case never die ?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by LagosFirstSon: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Power belongs to God , only him gives power not woman.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by matrixme(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Go and demolish their Kano house if they have one. You're like the only governor that came in through NNPP and the most venomous among the pack. The same energy Kano people used to boot you in will be the same they will use against you soon. Your 100 days in office is counting and goodwill dying fast. Keep at it!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Zonefree(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Women are not supposed to allow close to power. Just ordinary DG's wife

Imagine if this one becomes a leader tomorrow.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by franchasofficia: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2023
Tinubu retained Bichi because of Aisha Buhari.

Aisha Buhari made Tinubu President, without Aisha, Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by LagosFirstSon: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2023
matrixme:
Go and demolish their Kano house if they have one. You're like the only governor that came in through NNPP and the most venomous among the pack. The same energy Kano people used to boot you in will be the same they will use against you soon. Your 100 days in office is counting and goodwill dying fast. Keep at it!
Why are you pained ?

Didn't you know when the DSS DG wife vowed that she will never allow the man become governor of Kano state because of the little misunderstanding that they had on Max Air aircraft which was the peoples woman's fault ?

Is the woman God?

41 Likes

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by matrixme(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Why are you pained ?

Didn't you know when the DSS DG wife vowed that she will never allow the man become governor of Kano state because of the little misunderstanding that they had on Max Air aircraft which was the peoples woman's fault ?

Is the woman God?
Pained? So a call to action for an elected governor to wake up to his responsibilities of providing dividends of democracy to his people will cause me pain? I'm not even from Kano State. I just sympathize with the people that believes in any messiah in Nigeria's political space. You've all been scammed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Naijanascam: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2023
As one of the most powerful women in nigeria who decides who should be made governor and whatever.........

Congratulations to the survivor at last

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2023
Impunity......Bubu's government made it looked like a right.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by SIONKPO1(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2023
Demolish her house in Kano

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Mantahirdra(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2023
This is the only Governor in Nigeria that come to takes revenge for those who opposed him politically or ideally .

You have to domolish her properties in Kano for your revenge.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2023
This ranka dede mentality has to stop all over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by ZonefreeAsshole: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:
Women are supposed to allow to taste power. Just ordinary DG's wife

Imagine if this one becomes a leader tomorrow.

Keep your trap shut stink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by id4sho(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2023
Engr. Yusuf, therefore, told the clerics at the gathering that he would respect all religious leaders in the State, but warned that he would not tolerate those who opt for unscrupulous criticisms of his government among them. tongue

#riotact, we move

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by alasane: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
They have their power of impunity and lawlessness to their wives.

And you never hear from the other side ?
Audi alteram partem (or audiatur et altera pars) is a Latin phrase meaning "listen to the other side", or "let the other side be heard as well".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by FalseProphet1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
This Kano governor talks too much. He should get to work.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by seandurse(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by LaSenior: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by tobenuel(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Omo, me I want to taste power o
E be like the thing sweet die

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Absolute power corrupts absolutely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by unite4real: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
This Kano governor talks too much and is filled with vengeance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Beverages: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
This Demolition guy sure needs to rest. He's too vengeful.. He's prolly taking order from his master undecided

Or why is he threatening again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by hakym619(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Too much talk .
Wike in the making. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
POLITICS,

THANKS TO ALL THE NAIRALANDERS PREACHERS AND EVANGELISTS KEEP IT UP.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by YoungLionken(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
It's time this Kano governor gets his job done, all these plenty "cho cho cho" would produce nothing. More action less talk..

He's making me believe that he came for revenge, just like Buhari against Nigerians for not voting him early enough...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku Abubakar In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.