Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

"James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office (13388 Views)

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office / Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by Sunday2021: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2021
J2381:
Nigerians always love to rush and comment without first verifying the news they read.

Beside I think it's high time the government do something about fake news and those who spread it and help spread it. It's becoming too much.

Anybody with a smartphone can wake up one morning and decide to spread whatever he or she likes. The annoying thing is they most times get away with it.
when buhari and Lai Muhammad wanted to sanitize the media, many of you guys stood against it thinking you doing to buhari but you forget that fake news can destroy anybody.

1 Like

Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by J2381: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
when buhari and Lai Muhammad wanted to sanitize the media, many of you guys stood against it thinking you doing to buhari but you forget that fake news can destroy anybody.
point of correction. I never stood against it, so don't assume.
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Politics is a VERY DIRTY GAME.

See how they wanted to use the dreaded Awkuzu SARS man to spoil Soludo's campaign

It's really disguting!

They've been hunting for dirt on Soludo but can't find, hence the resort to fake news!

Another thing i've noticed is this rush to falsely proclaim 'UGM attacks' against the Soludo campaign and false attacks in Anambra in general, all in order to try and give an appearance of a climate of fear and insecurity in the state. Most times, these false, inaccurate or overblown reports are rushed to front page on Nairaland without the forum first verifying the reports. Their aim is, if they can't soil Soludos' name, then they will try to prevent the election from holding because they know he's a shoo-in for winning!

I have my suspicions as to where this fake news as well as actual attacks in the state are coming from!
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by okpalaAnambra: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2021
ABlAstate:

Cursed Abia miscreant mechionu
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by okpalaAnambra: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

[s]It's really disguting!

They've been hunting for dirt on Soludo but can't find, hence the resort to fake news!

Another thing i've noticed is this rush to falsely proclaim 'UGM attacks' against the Soludo campaign and false attacks in Anambra in general, all in order to try and give an appearance of a climate of fear and insecurity in the state. Most times, these false, inaccurate or overblown reports are rushed to front page on Nairaland without the forum first verifying the reports. Their aim is, if they can't soil Soludos' name, then they will try to prevent the election from holding because they know he's a shoo-in for winning!

I have my suspicions as to where this fake news as well as actual attacks in the state are coming from[/s]!
Cry me a river , No election in Anambra
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by GenAbacha(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
naturefellow:
Fake news or not. The point is... arrest and prosecute this James Nwafor already. Isn't it a step in gaining public trust... Why are they all acting like he's invincible?

He probably holds dirty secrets that his arrest or death will bring to light.

Cos that’s the only reason I see why the idi0t has not been arrested.

1 Like

Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by Perfectbeing(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's funny how some people support Peter Obi and hate James Nwafor.
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by naturefellow(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
GenAbacha:

He probably holds dirty secrets that his arrest or death will bring to light.

Cos that’s the only reason I see why the idi0t has not been arrested.
justice served is the only thing that can give Chijioke's family peace. Nothing else!

They should see to it, or endure more propaganda.
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

Cry me a river , No election in Anambra

Try not to confuse your anti-Igbo wet dreams with reality....you this insecure, shameless impostor!

Pray, on what basis are you claiming there’d be ‘no election in Anambra’!? Let’s see if you can back up your assertion with facts, you bigoted schmuck!

That you took time out to respond to my post shows you’re probably one of the evil lot invested in seeing elections don’t hold in the state!
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by okpalaAnambra: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Try not to confuse your anti-Igbo wet dreams with reality....you this insecure, shameless impostor!

Pray, on what basis are you claiming there’d be ‘no election in Anambra’!? Let’s see if you can back up your assertion with facts, you bigoted schmuck!

That you took time out to respond to my post shows you’re probably one of the evil lot invested in seeing elections don’t hold in the state!
No election in Anambra
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by pacespot(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
But I thought this James nwafor guy is on the run
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by bishop4life(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2021
naturefellow:
Fake news or not. The point is... arrest and prosecute this James Nwafor already. Isn't it a step in gaining public trust... Why are they all acting like he's invincible?

One propaganda I'll say is called-for. Chijioke's family needs closure... Justice!!!

If they arrest that guy, so many yansh will open.
He was working for high profiled politicians and don't forget Britain was financing Sars.

1 Like

Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by bishop4life(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Where is the James Nwafor sef? Is that how he will go Scott free, or is it because he is igbo?? Why can't ipob and their ESN go after him for killing their members?
same people shielding the super crook is shielding him.
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by naturefellow(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2021
bishop4life:

If they arrest that guy, so many yansh will open.
He was working for high profiled politicians and don't forget Britain was financing Sars.
omo, make yansh open abeg. BBN don finish, Nigerians need justice and alternative entertainment.
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by CaptainAyub: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
J2381:
Nigerians always love to rush and comment without first verifying the news they read.

Beside I think it's high time the government do something about fake news and those who spread it and help spread it. It's becoming too much.

Anybody with a smartphone can wake up one morning and decide to spread whatever he or she likes. The annoying thing is they most times get away with it.
Ebonyi state govt grabbed one fake news purveyor since Sunday through the police.
His fellow fake news distributors have been wailing since.
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by OgwuEgo: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2021
�� He didn't spread no fake news, the state govt wants to scare him.
CaptainAyub:

Ebonyi state govt grabbed one fake news purveyor since Sunday through the police.
Re: "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office by OgwuEgo: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2021
That guy wey you quote na old unmarried mumu man.
CaptainAyub:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Pipeline Explodes At Alimosho / Reps Adopts Bill To Confer Citizenship On Foreigners Married To Nigerian Women / What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.