Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) (53028 Views)

Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Urpvic(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2021
treesun:
Another baby Mama loading?
angry grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by TheGreatOne90: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
emmykk:
My own is south west should not vote in Tinubu as president come 2023.

My own is instead of Nnandi Kanu instigating South East youth they should form a political party and win all the Eastern State and have more political voice.

My own is instead of the south south to be crying over resources control they should pool up fund and build state of the art Refinery that will compete with Dangote refinery in the south south.

My is the north states governors should ban all lslamic school and replace with normal western education to liberate their people.

As for bbnaija any man or boy or guy sitting and watching bbnaija is a failure and part of the reason Nigeria is not developing
You sound very intelligent. Am following you right away
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by flemblem(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
What is the economic benefit of their meeting to Nigeria as a country

You too dey take life too hard ; life no hard nah you wan succeed ….. fun is part of existence. Make your soul happy , no be dem be FGN ….. take a sip of your alcohol and drag ur kush, it will revamp your sense of enjoyment and fun .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Free puuuuuusssssiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Iku n run lori e
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by PDinteriors(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2021
BadNews:
BBNaija star, Angel met with singer, Davido this week and the duo had a great time together, Reports.

Davido and Angel had a good time together as both parties vibe to a hit song by Adekunle Gold.

Angel who couldn’t hide her excitement shared clips from the emotional moment on social media and it’s a move that has sparked reactions from her fans.

The young model showed her signature dance move as Davido also showed why he’s ranked among the best in the world of music.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU86tvVFuJU/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
big move
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2021
BadNews:
BBNaija star, Angel met with singer, Davido this week and the duo had a great time together, Reports.

Davido and Angel had a good time together as both parties vibe to a hit song by Adekunle Gold.

Angel who couldn’t hide her excitement shared clips from the emotional moment on social media and it’s a move that has sparked reactions from her fans.

The young model showed her signature dance move as Davido also showed why he’s ranked among the best in the world of music.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU86tvVFuJU/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Go to the world and multiply. This dude know this part of the Bible very well. Na to give her belle na
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Na hook up she go do.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Well angel is a vibe sha bt she can go overboard. undecided
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Someone should please show me a pic of her naked kitkat.I won assess am.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Fastlinkpro: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Davido don see Awouf
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Babandia27: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Davido....no time, take your own share of the cake.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

What's the economy benefit of this your post?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Pere went quiet
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Nairaland3676: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Angel Hangs Out With Davido and Yousef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwv3VsNdV4
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Ady84: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

I wonder�
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Osagie47: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
see you o is davido or angel ur president.. so because of bad economic make dem no chill again.. you as you day wetin u don contribute to Nigeria economy.. small privilege of having a phone una go come social media they talk nonsense.. go and better the economy mr economy
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Osagie47: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
flemblem:

You too dey take life too hard ; life no hard nah you wan succeed ….. fun is part of existence. Make your soul happy , no be dem be FGN ….. take a sip of your alcohol and drag ur kush, it will revamp your sense of enjoyment and fun .
God bless you sir. Some people go just carry their FG and family anger they pour for person body. My joy is that Davido will not see nonsense the goat said

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Angel my favorite girl. I will like to nyash you one day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Apart from her breasts,Angel is looking different..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

The more the news get audience, the more the news paper or the blogger cash out and the More tax paying to Nigeria government.

Hope you've learn another economics today?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Edyice: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oshey badest more pvssy for you grin
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by KingDash: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
BadNews:

as davido no get music again baba don become tik tok star... meanwhile another grammy dey wait for BigWiz.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Kennedykenneth: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
quote author=DAMN99 post=106696877]2 of my favorite. I still want fvck this angel sha[/quote] join the queue. Have budget money for that, Angel will be too sweet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Benwems(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
emmykk:
My own is south west should not vote in Tinubu as president come 2023.

My own is instead of Nnandi Kanu instigating South East youth they should form a political party and win all the Eastern State and have more political voice.

My own is instead of the south south to be crying over resources control they should pool up fund and build state of the art Refinery that will compete with Dangote refinery in the south south.

My is the north states governors should ban all lslamic school and replace with normal western education to liberate their people.

As for bbnaija any man or boy or guy sitting and watching bbnaija is a failure and part of the reason Nigeria is not developing

I agree with all your points except the last point.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
This life no just balance imagine what Tacha have been looking for that made her to draw this boi in the middle of her chest undecided grin
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
Davido don dey smoke better Canadian loud make e for yansh am wella. Chaaaai.
really so loud dey make person nack wella
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by adecz: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
I trust say OBO no go allow
go just like dat... wink wink cheesy

Cassava tinzzz ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by bellosulaiman(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

You must be an Accountant. Are you?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by GGirll: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

Nothing but foolishness, moral decadence n stupidity
Re: BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) by Jonahbright: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davido self na everybody na him go allow come e side,Na the only thing I take like wizkid pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) / Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.