Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo (27503 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Naseerkat: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/26-year-old-man-allegedly-kills-his-father-for-giving-him-chicken-head-to-eat-in-ondo.html
The young man should have thank God for having the chicken ( be it head or leg, chicken is chicken) other Nigerians are struggling for food, but he will soon judge when he missed the one to give him the chicken head in the prison
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by chukwuibuipob: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
sad ESAU offsprings sad
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

[/b]

I Agree with you!
But
A Married man is Fully Entitled to Good, delicious Meals from his Wife! sad
If he complains, it is justified!

Same Way, A Married woman is Entitled to Good sex from her Husband!
She must be well Fckked and Satisfied@All times! smiley cool

No he’s not. He should get a cook and pay him.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad ESAU offsprings sad

Esau was red like your people. Lol
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
This unbelievable, his mental health should be checked.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by IkpuMmadu: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
how can 26yrs man still be staying in his father's house
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
They gave him chicken head as his share of the whole chicken so that he will be waking them up early in the morning with "cookoorookoo" cheesy

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by jimyjames(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
[b][s]some fathers are very wicked and self centered , why give him only the chicken head and have the rest of the chicken to our self Why[/s]

I know of a father that will give his children chicken legs and park the rest into his room in the guise that if he leaves it in the kitchen that the kids will steal all of the good part of the chicken before the next day .

It will shock you that when next day reaches , the good parts of the chicken will be missing , if you enquire from him what happened , he will say is it not you people that sneaked into my room and stole it ... this same occuramce repeats it self every day there’s a chicken .

The boy did well for putting a stingy and a wicked father in his place ...

Finally na cruise I Dey catch , don’t take this write up to heart [/b]
A 26 yr old man is not a child, he should be in his own house with his family not in his father's house dragging meat with a 7 yr old boy
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by SeriouslySense(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by grandstar(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
kmcutez:

It’s called entitlement mentality. A lot of Nigerians have it, especially the men. That’s why men can beat up their wives or get annoyed if they don’t have a meal prepared for them or to their taste, instead of going to the kitchen and preparing their own damn meal, as if someone came to this earth to serve them.

I don't support beating ones spouse. But local culture should still be respected.

Many Nigerian girls like money being spent on them as that is our culture. A Nigerian partner believes it is the man's money to be spent and hers saved.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
OVB123:
Poverty is a diseases.
I swear
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
some fathers are very wicked and self centered , why give him only the chicken head and have the rest of the chicken to our self Why

I know of a father that will give his children chicken legs and park the rest into his room in the guise that if he leaves it in the kitchen that the kids will steal all of the good part of the chicken before the next day .

It will shock you that when next day reaches , the good parts of the chicken will be missing , if you enquire from him what happened , he will say is it not you people that sneaked into my room and stole it ... this same occuramce repeats it self every day there’s a chicken .

Finally na cruise I Dey catch , don’t take this write up to heart
Your joke is too expensive.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
gentiles:
Another Yoruba muslim kiss the dust.
Go for ya medication naw.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Artisticity1: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
He would have still killed him because of latest Lamborghini in town. Human need is insatiable. That is why Latin says... AMOR HABENDI, HABENDO CRESCIT. Meaning that the love of having increases by having.
TarOrfeeek:

Poverty is not a good thing

Imagine if this Mattew was working in CBN, with a monthly salary of N500,000 after tax and deductions.

Head of chicken would be the least of his worries. Infact he might have started his own poultry farm by now.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Skyehigher1: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Depression on the beat, 26 years Ori adie
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by effort1: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Candidlady:
Very funny! Male child eh! Make ijux no jux talk

Yeah, it is a male child like your brother.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Justpassingby45(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
some fathers are very wicked and self centered , why give him only the chicken head and have the rest of the chicken to our self Why

, This how APC and the current government wants us to see things from their side.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Naijanascam: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
He just harvested the skull as usual..... useless pikins
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by xjiggy: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
At 26, I was already buying full isi ewu for myself and plates of nkwobi for my friends every weekend. Naim this Bastard dey kill him pappy for chicken meat. E no go better for this generation of lazy youths. I just butchered full goat keep for fridge last week make my wife take dey cook peppered stew for me. I can go and kill myself
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Naijanascam: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

You have the opportunity to yarn this opata because you managed to have a bonus data abi?........may your children visit you in same manner as this one you are shamelessly defending.....
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
avonja and hunger

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by WoundedLamb: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Not all male child is an evildoers.

At times, it's a result of bad parenting.

I agree with you. But the lady you quoted probably said what you said as a sarcastic response to the way Nairaland guys always attack the entire female gender anytime one is a culprit but face other factors like parenting, ethnicity, etc. when the culprit is a guy.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
grandstar:

I don't support beating ones spouse. But local culture should still be respected.

Many Nigerian girls like money being spent on them as that is our culture. A Nigerian partner believes it is the man's money to be spent and hers saved.

I believe the bolded is to keep women dependent on men. I’m just happy I did not subscribe to that theory and today I am financially independent. I will advise all women to be financially independent before going into a marriage and continue to be financially independent. Make sure you do not sacrifice your career for your marriage. You and your husband can take turns cooking and doing the household chores and looking after the children.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by PENNYSWAP: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Naijanascam:

You have the opportunity to yarn this opata because you managed to have a bonus data abi?........may your children visit you in same manner as this one you are shamelessly defending.....

The joke is in your inability to comprehend simple sarcasm when you see one
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Jibsy203(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
He should have harvested de father head after kilin him,mumu Yoruba ppl everywhere
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by proclinician: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Afonjah peeps

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by SeriouslySense(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
please don't say such about a tribe, there is no such thing. cheesy cheesy

Jibsy203:
He should have harvested de father head after kilin him,mumu Yoruba ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by IRALIFE(f): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

There's nothing like mental health.

That's a premeditated murder. He isolated his father, murdered him and gave reason as chicken head.

Forget woke brigade mentality. This guy felt insulted for getting the chicken head while a 7 year old gets the juicier parts.

And you really think someone in his right senses would do that? Can't you see how flimsy the reason is to warrant his actions?

He could have decided to maybe steal a chicken from his father's farm ( which is also a crime) because he is angry. If that was what happened, it won't be in the news.

He is clearly not in the right state of mental health.

When you say 'premeditated murder', did the incidence happen the same day? Within what time period could he have planned it? The action and intent must go hand in hand.

This is not a support for his actions. He would still be sentenced but that should be with regular checks to a psychiatrist so that he doesn't begin to kill other inmates for flimsy reasons or end up being killed by other inmates in self defense.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by JerrieBoss: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Like Seriously.

The fathers cup was full, he had being tormenting the young man with so much embarassment everytime. I believe his mental health was badly affected because of the bitterness in his heart for his father. Also the young man may possess an unforgiving heart to forgive the father for the act. The father could have avoided his uncalled for demise by giving his son a better part of the chicken, or give him reasons for giving him the chicken head. When an elder child is shamed like that they are never happy.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Testimony1988(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Just because of chicken head.
Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by Naijanascam: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

The joke is in your inability to comprehend simple sarcasm when you see one

Sorry about that please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 26-Year-Old Man Kills His Father For Giving Him Chicken Head To Eat In Ondo by ModeEbo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Giving him chicken head, what is that even supposed to mean. Nawa ooooi fir this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval Officer Assaults Junior Officer Around Kirikiri, Lagos / A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. / My Cousin Took Money To Bandits In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.