Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures (4011 Views)

Buhari And Obasanjo At Trade Fair In South Africa (Pictures) / Ayade: Why We Are Building Airport With Longest Runway In Nigeria / Anambra Kicks As NCAA Suspends Commissioning Of Anambra Int'l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Osun international airport has the longest runway in Africa. The airport can land any biggest aeroplane in the world.

Osun state has been linked to the entire world

https://www.sagetravels.com/see-the-proposed-mko-abiola-international-airport-in-oshogbo-osun-state/?amp

1 Like

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Osun international airport runway is 5km, the longest in the world

2 Likes

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Davash222(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport.

God bless State of Osun.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Osun international airport terminal building has under ground cooling systems, CCTV, satellite landing systems, underground tunnels that connects to Europe, etc.

11 Likes

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Longest in the world shocked

Be lying small small na undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by knacker(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Stop trolling na
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Osun international airport control tower is the tallest in Nigeria. The tower has bomb proof and satellite cameras that links it direct to Heathrow and JFK international airports

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Davash222(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2021
ABlAstate:
Osun international airport terminal building has under ground cooling systems, CCTV, satellite landing systems, underground tunnels that connects to Europe, etc.
Heard one can fly to space from State of Osun Airport.. please help me confirm

23 Likes

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Abohboy: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2021
If you wanted to promote Anambra Airport why didn't you start with that? Instead of comparing it to an abandoned project the fact that you compared it to an abandoned project almost makes me thing that the Anambra airport is subpar or is there any reason why you didn't compare it to actual airports like those in Akure or Ibadan?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Stop being a mischievous clown, I never compared any airport in my posts.

Meanwhile Akure and Ibadan airports are like keke motorparks, you dare not compare these nonsense to the worldclass standard Anambra international airport.

Abohboy:
If you wanted to promote Anambra Airport why didn't you start with that? Instead of comparing it to an abandoned project the fact that you compared it to an abandoned project almost makes me thing that the Anambra airport is subpar or is there any reason why you didn't compare it to actual airports like those in Akure or Ibadan?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

Heard one can fly to space from State of Osun Airport.. please help me confirm

Na who talk am? cheesy
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Abohboy: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2021
ABlAstate:
Stop being a mischievous clown, I never compared any airport in my posts.

Meanwhile Akure and Ibadan airports are like keke motorparks, you dare not compare these nonsense to the worldclass standard Anambra international airport.

You literally compared Anambra state airport to an abandoned airport in Osun state

If you're going to make a comparison for airports in the SE to the SW use airports that have actually been completed

1 Like

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Abohboy:

You literally compared Anambra state airport to an abandoned airport in Osun state

If you're going to make a comparison for airports in the SE to the SW use airports that have actually been completed

Where in my post did you see any comparison? You are actually the one that brought comparison here

1 Like

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Abohboy: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2021
ABlAstate:

Where in my post did you see any comparison? You are actually the one that brought comparison here

So posting two pictures of two separate airports alongside each other isn't a comparison? Then what is it
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Abohboy:

So posting two pictures of two separate airports alongside each other isn't a comparison? Then what is it

Stop spewing nonsense, I want you to show me where I did comparison in this thread before you first commented. You brought your inferiority complex and comparison here
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Abohboy: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2021
ABlAstate:

Stop spewing nonsense, I want you to show me where I did comparison in this thread. You brought your inferiority complex and comparison here

Answer the question

You posted the picture of two airports along side each other if it isn't a comparison then what is it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Abohboy: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport.

God bless State of Osun.

So saying Vs isn't a comparison stop acting foolish
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Show me where I posted pictures of two airports before you first commented. Show me before you continue spewing nonsense

Abohboy:

Answer the questionYou posted the picture of two airports along side each other if it isn't a comparison then what is it?
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by ABlAstate: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Abohboy:

So saying Vs isn't a comparison stop acting foolish

So that moniker and mine are the same? Blind people shouldn't be coming on this forum. Clown

2 Likes

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
these folks from SW don't get tired of bragging and propaganda....

longest runway in papers
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by R3v3n4nt: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
OP.. No be so o. Wetin Osun do you

1 Like

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ngpatriot come and defend your Osun state

2 Likes

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Gadafii: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
op the people wey onto this three legged table u dey shake so, dem dey harvest skulls oo

if them catch u, na die oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by moriss33(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wait fes...so that clown is from Osun state ?
No wonder he is so bitter
MI6Surveillance:
Ngpatriot come and defend your Osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by MI6Surveillance: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
moriss33:
Wait fes...so that clown is from Osun state ?
No wonder he is so bitter

Yes oo. He is from Osun state. His original monikers are ekoile and agbameta, before he opened ngpatriot.

1 Like

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by OVB123: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
But osun state is better than backward abia state. No room for comparizism.
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by thundafire: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
On paper Yes grin

On reality no hope insight

Yet they make noise and boast it seems the dragon dat attacked their ancestors on their faces still affecting them. Can someone post that man with big dragon marks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by debetmx(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please, what is my dear Osun State doing with an airport?

When the airports in Ibadan and Akure don't even operate to 10% capacity.

White elephant project and an avenue to drain the broke state dry.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by elmessiahs(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
That's nice but should be completed
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by juniorstar(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Where is osun airport located? In which lga?
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Heavance(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
ABlAstate:
Osun international airport has the longest runway in Africa. The airport can land any biggest aeroplane in the world.

Osun state has been linked to the entire world

https://www.sagetravels.com/see-the-proposed-mko-abiola-international-airport-in-oshogbo-osun-state/?amp
We are mad...
What did I say? I said we are mad.
In fact we are foolishly mad.
A state with huge debt, a state that can't afford to add to the revenue of the country presently is boasting of this, airport that will be full of weed in no time.
What kind of madness is this?
Re: Osun Int'l Airport Has The Longest Runway In Africa: Pictures by Blackman101: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Is not the size that matter oh, can an aircraft take off and land safely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US / Kasshim Shettima Posing Like A Chimpanzee At NBA Conference Lagos / David Hundeyin: It Is Over. Tinubu Is Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.