Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm (2787 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by wordcat(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Xixtie:
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
Death and long-term detention upon every IPOB terrorist both online and offline.

You only pay ransom to terrorists and released the ones captured by the soldiers as repentant ones

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by FakeUnity: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chris525:

A man in chains is limited in his demands. Better not frustrate efforts of notable Igbos to save a man who deserves no saving.
Charge and bail lawyer, sit this one out and let real men handle things.

You want him released when it’s already glaring he has lost control of IPOB. What is his bargaining chip? He has passed message to stop all agitation but has anyone listened? He’s created a monster that will swallow him and all you idiots if care is not taken.

You want him to be released first, someone who hasn’t been able to even stop the sit at home order. Ode.

Ewu congo, when did Kanu pass the message about stopping the agitation from DSS custody?

Hopelessly rotten yoruba muslim retard pretending to be intelligent. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by pointblank247(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chris525:

A man in chains is limited in his demands. Better not frustrate efforts of notable Igbos to save a man who deserves no saving.

You want him released when it’s already glaring he has lost control of IPOB. What is his bargaining chip? He has passed message to stop all agitation but has anyone listened? He’s created a monster that will swallow him and all you idiots if care is not taken.

You want him to be released first, someone who hasn’t been able to even stop the sit at home order. Ode.
mr look front, the post is for people with common sense not empty vessel, so just shut up.

3 Likes

Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by Dikegodspower(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Xixtie:

Never in your goaless life quote nor mention me again please.

Keep writing trash
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by orisa37: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
The Lawyer is right. KANU and his Board MEMBERS will negotiate with the Government. So he should be released first.
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by tsdarkside(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
you biafrans must be jokin....
fg has him in chains and una think fg wan negotiate anything with that animal....??
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by tsdarkside(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Release Kanu unconditionally..

you and which army....??

Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by DeadCountry: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chris525:

Yoruba, na so e pain you reach? Advise your dungeon's illiterate government to keep holding Mazi, you hear. When una hol am tire, na una go still release am for negotiation. Molete born and bred slowpoke.
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by Chris525: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
You’re but a nothing. Common, inconsequential in the main scheme of things. What do you know? Lol

FakeUnity:

Ewu congo, when did Kanu pass the message about stopping the agitation from DSS custody?

Hopelessly rotten yoruba muslim retard pretending to be intelligent. grin
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by FakeUnity: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chris525:

You’re but a nothing. Common, inconsequential in the main scheme of things. What do you know? Lol

Chrisurudeen the funky-feeling mugu! grin
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by optionalY09: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chris525:

Mani orders remain supreme, lock him up he’ll still send orders to the streets of the world
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by afube: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chris525:

spoken like the black man you are.........you are now MNK who entrusted his legal fate to this lawyer you are maligning ! I do not know why our people are so thoughtless! From the comfort of your sitting position on your wife's laps, you are making judgement calls on a distinguished and erudite lawyer,who lost his mother to this struggle,who while driving himself from Abuja to a military barracks in Niger state in search of hundreds missing Obigbo residents was almost killed by bandits and kidnappers. I have said that fighting for ndigbo is a thankless job because of efulefus like you.
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by Onepeople: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
gwarotango:
The Buhari I know will not be a party to Kanu"s release again. In 2017 Ibo elders and politicians pleaded on Kanu"s behalf and got him released. Soon afterwards Kanu stated violating his bail conditions and even calling for the president's head. Is this a guy you think Buhari will set free anytime soon? Kanu should just pray that the next president is sympathetic towards him but he should know that no amount of blackmail with terrorism will get him released. I f his supporters like they can as well burndown the entire SE na dem sabi.
i don't think you have led a group before oga ,leadership is not chesting beating, leadership is about diplomacy, if your Buhari lose the entire region in the country who is he going to lead oga? From the look of things he is losing gradually, i pray the military don't take over any time soon.

You guy's should continue to hail him to his grave.
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by odysey: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Release Kanu unconditionally..
the barister shouldn't speak for the government oo
Re: FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm by Chris525: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
You’re doing bad. I’m sure they paid you to do better than this. You’ll soon be jobless and hungry.

FakeUnity:

Chrisurudeen the funky-feeling mugu! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cars Buhari Bought For Security Personnel In Niger Vs NPF Vehicles / Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead / Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.