Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

You Might Need This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Might Need This (136 Views)

I Have These List Of These Chemicals For Sale For Anyone Who Might Need Them / 5 Signs Your Team Might Need To Hire Freelancers / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Might Need This by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Hello to all Nairalanders.
I would really like to introduce to you the services I offer incase any of you is in need of my service smiley or probably know someone who need my service
I'd be glad for your link up embarassed

MY SERVICES

1. Mechanical Technician--
I'm into Installation of heavy duty Marine and Industrial engines, preventive and corrective maintenance, fault finding on both engines, be it diesel or gas turbine engine. See also home use generators, repairs of gasoline engines..

2. CCTV control room operator, installations of CCTV camera. Certified!

3. Graphic editing, being legal or any kind. Photo manipulation, document editing, etc

Fast Delivery Nig Int'l

Call/WhatsApp an expert today on 0815 104 5930 or contact through email Piusfdl@gmail.com
Re: You Might Need This by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Call an expert now smiley

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Maritime Business In Nigeria And Its Opportunities / Shoemaking Classes, DIY / Use Of Air Cooled And Water Chillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.