Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS (6489 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Nadaken: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oga op, your life must be very boring privately o

I mean you are on nairaland 24/7 convulsing on Ipob

Even the Fulani people you are doing this job for their children are overseas busying themselves

Btw i am not igbo

3 Likes

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by jumper524(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:
Igbos have said they don't want your army in their east, yet you sturbonly refuse...

anything you and your boko haram army see there make unah take.. Since unah no dey hear word..
OP be warned! Nairaland is not a lamentation ground
lament my foot, when there's q reprisal it becomes innocent civilians.
Bloody cowards..
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Susu888(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
They will deny them later O... When army start their own yoi go dey hear, na fulani wey do the killing as cover so army can come nd kill innocent youths and impose state of emergency grin
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Udele1/OyigboUpdate2 What you don't know is bigger than you ok..

I know where all of this propaganda is coming from!!

Na u e big pass
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by paramakina202: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
bot101:

Illiterate. How will they push for referendum at the federal level when they are the minority at both houses? Nigeria is unjust to the Igbos and that is a fact. Sit in your house and talk like you have the capacity to make meaningful contributions.

Is there any tribe that make up a majority in both houses? So tell me how you intend to get referendum from Nigeria, is it by killing and destruction of Igboland you are currently into that will grant it to you? I can see that MNk have have sacrificed your brain at the shrine of Ibini Ukpabi. Educated idiots without thinking faculties.
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by SenatePresdo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
Bookmark this page. Incase you hear of a repeisal attack of they're killing us.

https://www.facebook.com/107374625038551/posts/115961470846533/

It's not repeisal, it's Reprisal.

Rip to the Dead kiss

1 Like

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by SenatePresdo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
paramakina202:

The voice of terrorists is not the voice of the people.
Ndi Igbo still remains part of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The voice of Terrorists Terrorising Boko-haram NA is the voice of people, is it your people??
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by paramakina202: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:

Exactly what we did in IMO state, but the real majorities in Aso rock sent him parking grin grin.
Somehow Miraculously, The fourth became the first grin.

[]Truly, What the Fulani cabal cannot do does not existgrin
[/b]

Oh really, is Imo state the only state in Nigeria?
So if we get Biafra tomorrow and one state was screwed by a corrupt electoral officer by manipulating election result to favour another party the next line of action of that state will be 'We want out of Biafra' give us independent.We are not Biafrans etc.... Okwaya?
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by paramakina202: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
SenatePresdo:

The voice of Terrorists Terrorising Boko-haram NA is the voice of people, is it your people??

The voice of the elected Igbo leaders, Ohanaeze ndi Igbo traditional and religious leaders and every responsible Igbo who wishes ndi Igbo well. Meanwhile, our sons, daughters are still members of Nigeria armed forces how can you ban them in Igbo land?
That is a terrorist talk.
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by googlepikins: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Udele1/OyigboUpdate2 What you don't know is bigger than you ok..

I know where all of this propaganda is coming from!!

Seun lalasticlala if this Oyigbo Update work for you people to be spreading fake propaganda news daily, it must be increasing you people revenue.

What Rule Haven't him been breaking?

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Daily all he does is Biafra this Biafra that.

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

He operates multiple accounts, OyigboUpdate, OyigboUpdate1 and OyigboUpdate2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by McStoic(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:

Exactly what we did in IMO state, but the real majorities in Aso rock sent him parking grin grin.
Somehow Miraculously, The fourth became the first grin.

[]Truly, What the Fulani cabal cannot do does not existgrin
[/b]

Those guys are hypocrites. They are depending on National Assembly to conduct referendum. Mission to nowhere!

1 Like

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by GambaOsaka: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:
Igbos have said they don't want your army in their east, yet you sturbonly refuse...

anything you and your boko haram army see there make unah take.. Since unah no dey hear word..

Stupid idiot chilling somewhere in Lagos or Abuja and shouting Nigeria is a zoo.
Stupid animal.
By the time the army starts their operation flush the toilet, you will start crying human rights violation.
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by McStoic(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

If you're not interested in politics then stop ranting about political positions.

You guys will rant about Igbo presidency. Still you cannot use your numbers to push politically other than rant

He asked you a question about Hope Uzodinma's emergence as governor even though he came fourth in the elections and you are dodging the question. Seems you just like to believe only your own narratives.

That Supreme Court judgement tells a lot about what it is like to depend on elections in Nigeria to elect those who will bring about Biafra...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by bot101(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
paramakina202:

Is there any tribe that make up a majority in both houses? So tell me how you intend to get referendum from Nigeria, is it by killing and destruction of Igboland you are currently into that will grant it to you? I can see that MNk have have sacrificed your brain at the shrine of Ibini Ukpabi. Educated idiots without thinking faculties.

Illiterate. Let me ask you a question. How many reps are there in the houses from the South East? How many are there from the North East? Do the same thing between the South East and other regions. Willfully ignorant fellow.

1 Like

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by bot101(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
paramakina202:

By simple majority, the Hausa/Fulani make up the majority in the houses. How TF are we having this conversation?? Are you just raving mad?? Even if you still separate the Hausas from the Fulani, they STILL have simple majority!!!
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Bonavi: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

Very soon u must meet ur waterloo.
As u continue getting erection and orgasm on the insecurity in the south east, that insecurity is already on ur doorstep and will consume u. That 30k they pay u will not save u. I say very soon

1 Like

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by SenatePresdo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
paramakina202:

The voice of the elected Igbo leaders, Ohanaeze ndi Igbo traditional and religious leaders and every responsible Igbo who wishes ndi Igbo well. Meanwhile, our sons, daughters are still members of Nigeria armed forces how can you ban them in Igbo land?
That is a terrorist talk.

Nobody is afraid to make Terrorist talk.

If it would yield what we are looking for, so be it.
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bonavi:
Very soon u must meet ur waterloo.
As u continue getting erection and orgasm on the insecurity in the south east, that insecurity is already on ur doorstep and will consume u. That 30k they pay u will not save u. I say very soon

That insecurity is caused by your ESN your waterloo will come first for supporting insecurity and targeting someone reporting the events

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by DemMannaScam: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Then why una dey fear lefelendum na cheesy

Zombies everywhere shocked

paramakina202:

The voice of terrorists is not the voice of the people.
Ndi Igbo still remains part of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Buckeyemedia1: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:

For every 1 Nigerian soldier killed, 33 ipobians are gunned down, war isn’t fair, keep beating your pigeon chest living in Lagos State.
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Buckeyemedia1: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Then why una dey fear lefelendum na cheesy

Zombies everywhere shocked

Go & organize & conduct it, who are you waiting for?
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by paramakina202: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
bot101:

By simple majority, the Hausa/Fulani make up the majority in the houses. How TF are we having this conversation?? Are you just raving mad?? Even if you still separate the Hausas from the Fulani, they STILL have simple majority!!!

You don't understand what you are talking about because you reek in ignorance.Your assertion that Hausa/Fulani make up majority in the senate is a fallacy.Making up a majority means they have more members in the house more than the rest of Nigeria tribes put together which is a lie,The North as a region may have a simple majority over South but no tribe can boast of that.For example if Hausa/Fulani senators move a motion in favour of RUGA in the house and senators from other parts of Nigeria vote against it,it will fail woefully,where is their majority?Itiboribo.
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by zeuss: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

I hope and pray that it will be your relatives that will be felled by wicked reprisal maybe then you will learn to think properly.....nitwit

1 Like

Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Elliotwaveforec: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Where this man dey get this news?
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Olamilekxy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:
*Igbos have said they don't want your army in their east*, yet you sturbonly refuse...

You still under Nigeria. That statement is wrong
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Curious345: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:

ok the army should leave for ugm abii?
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by Curious345: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
jumper524:
lament my foot, when there's q reprisal it becomes innocent civilians.
Bloody cowards..
army do not carry out reprisals, only fulani herdsmen do..

Or are you saying we now have a jaaanjaweed military.?

Army carry out precision strikes, covert and secret ops, call and message intercept etc. Not the rubbish you're thinking in your head..

If the government really wanna get the people doing all this they would.. But it's all being politicised and spiritualized from borno to funtua and shiroro to obigbo
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by meccuno: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leybari:

If you're so sure that Eastern elites and one Nigerianists are in the majority, why not clamor for a referendum? Your voice will go a long way.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin What happened in Alaba is just a mirror of things to come. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS by care4you: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nigeria :good people
great nation.

abeg let me go and dust my talaki and buy enough matches, they are gradually reaching my side!

I don't want to hear any stories that will touch my dear heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) / Jos North Re-run: INEC Suspends Electoral Officer Over Missing Ballot Papers / GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.