Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Project Manager Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Manager Needed (898 Views)

Codelagos Project Manager / Project Manager Needed / Project Manager – Location Abuja,lagos Or Ph/travel Required Sometimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Manager Needed by skimanski(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Job Title: General project Manager
Company Name: Dezyns and Structures

Job Summary:
We are looking for a smart and experienced Project manager to help manager the day to day needs and requirements of our projects all over.
Key Responsibilities:
* to Draw up project schedules.
* to Seek best deals for the company interms of materials, labour and project negotiations.
* to Help put up a team that will ensure our projects are done with the highest level of professionalism possible for the project.
* Ability to manage people.

Job Requirements:
* At least OND Certificate
* 1_3 years experience in Construction project management

Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
* Excellent communication skills.
* Planning and Implementation skills.
* Sense of Ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
* Negotiating Skills
* Excellent Knowledge of MS Office.
Critical Thinker and Goal oriented.

Gender Required: Any Gender .

Strong consideration for candidate that stays between Lekki to Ibeju Lekki.

Compensation:
* Salary - 100k - 150k
* Commission for excellent project delivery.

How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should please send their CV to dnstructures@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject.
Re: Project Manager Needed by skimanski(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Project Manager Needed by Speedy001(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
I have sent you an email
Re: Project Manager Needed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oga Skimanski, we no dey see your updates again
Re: Project Manager Needed by FOSHITO: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
@Spacofadan - Obviously there is a reason why you do not see Skimanski's work here anymore.

I am sure you will like to know why? If so, just be patient as I plan to share some great insights relating to the quality of his work, professionalism, communication, cost and growth.
I know most of us read a lot about Skimanski, but there is a chance you may not fully grasp until you read the additional information I am about to share.
Re: Project Manager Needed by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2021
FOSHITO I'm his big time follower though silently. I have always admired his work. Hope he comes back soon enough. Whatever enlightenment you have on him, do well to share with us
Re: Project Manager Needed by ihemyoro(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Is this job real?

(1) (Reply)

Digital Jewels / Chevron Test Of September 28th / Big Brother Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.