Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou (784 Views)

Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria / Traveling through Lagos International Airport New Terminal|2022 Review And Tour / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by Micayish: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello everyone, I need to know more and some advice please, I have a relative coming to Dubai but as we all know there no straigh flight from Nigeria to here and that's making people go through Cotonou or Ghana, to avoid harrasment or anything that would make Dubai return them back to Nigeria because of any issues with back dating that people have been doing we decided maybe the person should spend two weeks in cotonu but someone told her she can just stamp her passport at Cotonou border and go back home that she can go back two or three days to her flying date that they won't stamp it again till it's after 90days
What am confused about now is that is it true they won't stamp her passport again because if they do it will affect her flying date because it has to appear she has been there for two weeks.. please anyone who knows about this?
They said once they stamp it you can go and come inside of Cotonou for 90daya that they won't touch it till it's after 90 days

1 Like

Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by Godson123(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kenya airways is moving people to Dubai direct from Nigeria,the flight will have stop over in Nairobi and then move to Dubai. Just need to follow all covid protocol's for travel
Micayish:
Hello everyone, I need to know more and some advice please, I have a relative coming to Dubai but as we all know there no straigh flight from Nigeria to here and that's making people go through Cotonou or Ghana, to avoid harrasment or anything that would make Dubai return them back to Nigeria because of any issues with back dating that people have been doing we decided maybe the person should spend two weeks in cotonu but someone told her she can just stamp her passport at Cotonou border and go back home that she can go back two or three days to her flying date that they won't stamp it again till it's after 90days
What am confused about now is that is it true they won't stamp her passport again because if they do it will affect her flying date because it has to appear she has been there for two weeks.. please anyone who knows about this?
They said once they stamp it you can go and come inside of Cotonou for 90daya that they won't touch it till it's after 90 days

1 Like

Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by Micayish: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
UAE residents or tourists?
Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by Wealth1105: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Micayish:
UAE residents or tourists?

Hello can you drop your contact or email. An agency in cotonou can put you through without any problem.
The normal procedure is to come into cotonou, stay a couple of days and then fly out of cotonou.
Your cousin can come in through idi iroko or seme border. But only seme border stamp is recognized to fly out of cotonou and also to the officials for entry in dubai.
If she can make her way through seme stamp in and stay in cotonou a couple of days , she can then fly out without any stress. Otherwise you can dm me or call this agency, www.tourismafrican.com , and they would assist you with the process stress free at a little cost. Their number is +17138513302

1 Like

Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by Chiefholloway: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Op Don't call or pm anybody to avoid stories.

Your cousin should go through seme border. Or via Ghana. He should not go through idi border.

Better still he should go with Kenya Air.

2 Likes

Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Micayish post=106698943]Hello everyone, i need to know also, cus i can't spend 2weeks in cotonou oo
Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by walefresh3(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=LIGHTLOVERSGRAM post=106734881][/quote]
Call Lagos Kenya airways for more details.

1 Like

Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
walefresh3:

Call Lagos Kenya airways for more details.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by travelwaka: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Here is everything you need to know about traveling to Dubai through Cotounou. Please don't tell her not to take advise from people that do have never taken that route. If you need further help you can reach out, however this post will address everything. I took my time to create this

https://www.travelwaka.com/how-to-travel-from-nigeria-to-dubai-through-benin-republic/

Micayish:
Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by travelwaka: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=LIGHTLOVERSGRAM post=106734881][/quote]

This post will address all you need to know also
https://www.travelwaka.com/how-to-travel-from-nigeria-to-dubai-through-benin-republic/

Kindly go through this or reach out through www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours
Re: UAE And Nigeria Traveling Through Cotonou by oxiide22(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Wealth1105:

Hello can you drop your contact or email. An agency in cotonou can put you through without any problem.
The normal procedure is to come into cotonou, stay a couple of days and then fly out of cotonou.
Your cousin can come in through idi iroko or seme border. But only seme border stamp is recognized to fly out of cotonou and also to the officials for entry in dubai.
If she can make her way through seme stamp in and stay in cotonou a couple of days , she can then fly out without any stress. Otherwise you can dm me or call this agency, www.tourismafrican.com , and they would assist you with the process stress free at a little cost. Their number is +17138513302
Hello sir

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Get To Jibowu From Badagry With Public Commuter? / Wow! NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA DESTROY THEIR NIGERIAN PASSPORTS AFTER D ELECTIONS / Japa Update( Germany)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.