Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu (31505 Views)

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Give it to the Igbo - they do not kill by bow and arrow, or by guns, dane or AK-47. They poison and poison and poison the hapless family of the Debtor, child and wife together. For who can separate the Igbo and Money, he's not yet born!
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by gg20: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
God have mercy on your people
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by wink2015(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
May this never be our portion.
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Who cooked the food

I'm sure is not the maid.

Someone envy of the family might have snicked into the kitchen to poison the food.

If properly investigated, I won't be wrong lipsrsealed.
Bullshit. The state of hygiene in that country plus the fact that there is no electricity is enough to contaminate food
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by therightvoice: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
So sorry
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by justking(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rip to the Dead, very sad.
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by babaalagbo1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
The heart of human is wicked,what are you going to gain in another man downfall,that's why either your muslim,christian and traditionalist,you're praying to jesus or Allah,or orunmila please never loose guard,enemies plenty everywhere and they are close than you can even imagine,always be on guard,if you believe God is up there watching,protecting or guarding you,be on watch yourself or be watchful and do whatever to protect yourself too.dem no dey telli person.r.i.pnto the deads
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Totilopussylick(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. The state of hygiene in that country plus the fact that there is no electricity is enough to contaminate food
these your reasons be like person wey done take tramadol tablet over dose undecided.
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
I hope the culprits of this wicked act are caught and exposed. Pure wickedness
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by mkpurumma090(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
One someone who has hatred on them sneaked in to poison them...

Jealousy and envy is really amazing
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Aganju849: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://punchng.com/enugu-man-wife-daughter-maid-die-after-eating-poisoned-food/?amp

What type of food, probably suya

And they scrupulously avoided mentioning it
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by ejanla077: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Boy, name your tribe so that we will know if your tribe is really better than Igbo ethnic group

It is cowardice to be trolling Ndigbo under the Umbrella of "South South"

Name people in your tribe who are in the level of Philip Emeagwali, Chinua Achebe, Kanu Nwankwo, Mikel Obi, Chimamanda Adichie, Okonjo Iweala, Professor Chike Obi, Chile Eboe Osuji

Wise up. That boy is yoruba wit cone head
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by fortune1968: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
In ENUGU .
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Zorn: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:

Nothing good can ever come from a particular devlish tribe in the eastern part of a west African country

Na Sidon look we go do
and the good news of how your brother killed his father because of chicken head is coming out from your region .

1 Like

Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Oduduwa707: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
For real, this okoro savages still dwell in the dark ages, I swear. undecided
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by YourFavorite21(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is just wickedness, bitterness and hatred, what have they done, that the wicked person behind this evil act, decided to wipe a whole family, not even the innocent toddler was left out, my heart bleeds honestly. sad wickedness will never take us anywhere.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Calitoscassius(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
The poor maid, died as a maid, not right.
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Divoc19(f): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
How did they get the food? Home cooked or how
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by odysey: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Who cooked the food

Someone envy of the family might have snicked into the kitchen to poison the food.

someone said Simon ekpa has warned that food is been poisoned, this news not good
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by DonEvarest(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Besthelp01:
sad shocked
If you need a content writer for your articles I'm available.
Kindly check my signature for contact details.
you probably are insensitive to misfortunes suffered by others or you're not mentally okay
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Gfh1: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Caseless: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Who cooked the food

same thing happened last time in Umuahia and the poor suya man was put down for it.
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by KennethEnyi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
If you’re named Nazareth maybe you deserve to die… js
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by Karlosorji(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2021
richmond500:

Nothing good can ever come from a particular devlish tribe in the eastern part of a west African country

Na Sidon look we go do
leave the develish tribe to go you say no, na to de abuse people you can't do without. Cow wey no get sense
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by richmond500: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Karlosorji:
leave the develish tribe to go you say no, na to de abuse people you can't do without. Cow wey no get sense
lolz, are u a member of the devlish terrorist tribe?
Re: Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu by redsun(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Dangerous country. The country is devoid of intelligence and morals. There is nothing in place whatsoever to safeguard citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AT 21, She Has Never Menstruated Before: She Needs Medical advice / 600 New COVID-19 Cases, 341 Discharged And 3 Deaths On July 17 - (3024 Tested) / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.