Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Get Your Authentic Trade Test Certificate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Your Authentic Trade Test Certificate (387 Views)

How To Get An Authentic Trade Test Certificate / How To Get Your Authentic Trade Test Certificate. / How Do I Verify Trade Test Certificate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Authentic Trade Test Certificate by Voltee(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Often, people like to go through the back door to get things done which in time comes back to hunt them.

Alot of people has lost their jobs as craft person working in big companies, paramilitary and military personnel dismissed from service, just because they acquired a fake trade test certificate that as no documentation and could not be verified when the time arises.....And still many people are making same mistake.

Trade Test Certification Is Not By Proxy, Your Competency Will Be Test As A Skilled Craftman Or Woman Before You Can Get A Valid Trade Test Certificate, Dont Be Deceive!!!

To all skilled men and women interested in getting their trade test certificate call or whatsapp me on (08061182180)

Below are skilled and competent (WELDING ARC AND SHOE MAKING) applicant undergoing practical and theoretical trade test examination.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To / Supeona From A Loan App / A'ibom: A Visit To The Dakkada Skills Training Facilities At Ibiono Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.