Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To (386 Views)

Ever Been Mistaken For Somebody? / Look For Good Counsellors. / It Is Time For Us Africans To Talk About Race And IQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To by DisLifeSha: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good day Nairalanders. I've a lot of problems now. And I don't have anyone to share with. Please I need a counsellor, someone to share my problems with. I am confused. I need someone to talk to. I'll duly appreciate
Re: Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To by Zidoh(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To by psucc(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Good day Nairalanders. I've a lot of problems now. And I don't have anyone to share with. Please I need a counsellor, someone to share my problems with. I am confused. I need someone to talk to. I'll duly appreciate
. Please edit the Councilor in the topic. It is misleading.

Can you share it here? But you will need to filter the responses as many will want to vent their personal frustration on you but assuredly, you will get so much useful admonition here.
Re: Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To by Observer007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bro, your "Ukodo" post on the Breakfast thread brought me to your profile from where I saw this post. Please do open up if you can and aren't shy about your situation. And if you prefer, you can send me a PM. I am not the 'Counsellor' you seek but I may have a word or two to contribute. Only God truly makes our burdens lighter.

Stay strong pal!

Mods, kindly take this to FP as you never know how important this post may be to help the OP and others too.
Re: Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To by DisLifeSha: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
This is the 11th year I've been living with Type 1 Diabetes. It hasn't been easy. Buying drugs, the different kinds of expensive foods to eat, and the side effects of this drug I take.

Type 1 Diabetes has affected my finances and my zeal to do business. I've done several little jobs and unable to save anything because I must buy this insulin drug and the expensive food to eat.

My main concern now is to be able to start a business of my own. It will help me to manage my illness very well.

Imagine not being able to buy drugs or going for proper medical checkup when am sick in the midst of this illness.

This is my true situation. Poverty and diabetes are two things that don't come together. It's like a death sentence.

How can I be able to get financial assistance to start a business of my own? I need help.
Re: Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To by DisLifeSha: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
I've shared it

psucc:
. Please edit the Councilor in the topic. It is misleading.

Can you share it here? But you will need to filter the responses as many will want to vent their personal frustration on you but assuredly, you will get so much useful admonition here.
Re: Are There Counsellors On Nairalander? I Need Somebody To Talk To by psucc(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Op, God only is your strength. I can, from here catch cold over the situation. Diabetes is never for the poor.

Honestly, you're not alone as some of us are also experiencing one life challenge or the other. My heart goes with you in this situation and I pray the good Lord will help you through.

Concerning the business, if you have the capital to start something, please do no matter how small. Who knows . . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Been Bitten By Snake In Toilet (video) / Cobra Vs Python. Never Before Seen / I Need Advice On Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.