Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Could Be The Meaning Of This Message Sent To Me This Morning? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Could Be The Meaning Of This Message Sent To Me This Morning? (626 Views)

What is the meaning of Negative Acct bal? / Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out / MTN Just Sent Me This Message. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Meaning Of This Message Sent To Me This Morning? by Abujaexpress: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!: This is to inform the general PUBLIC THAT: [url]Micho monimi[/url]: Duke [url]0803699999[/url] OR [url]0813564461[/url] THIS PERSON has PROVEN to be a FRAUDULENT, OFFENSIVE, and DECEPTIVE /CHRONIC DEBTOR who goes about COLLECTING MONEY from different COMPANY . this person Absconded with our company money(NCASH) and has refused to pay nor pick our calls. Be informed that this person HAS BEEN DECLARED. Pls contact us if you have any information about this person as soon as possible, else the company will proceed to the next action, because this person provided us with all your details and if you are not aware of this loan you can as well call the person to delete your information in the app,, because soon the person pictures along side your own pictures will be posted on all social media in the next FEW HOURS......NCASH MEDIA TEAM
Re: What Could Be The Meaning Of This Message Sent To Me This Morning? by Blessing185(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sokoloan company
Re: What Could Be The Meaning Of This Message Sent To Me This Morning? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abujaexpress:
NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!: This is to inform the general PUBLIC THAT: [url]Micho monimi[/url]: Duke [url]0803699999[/url] OR [url]0813564461[/url] THIS PERSON has PROVEN to be a FRAUDULENT, OFFENSIVE, and DECEPTIVE /CHRONIC DEBTOR who goes about COLLECTING MONEY from different COMPANY . this person Absconded with our company money(NCASH) and has refused to pay nor pick our calls. Be informed that this person HAS BEEN DECLARED. Pls contact us if you have any information about this person as soon as possible, else the company will proceed to the next action, because this person provided us with all your details and if you are not aware of this loan you can as well call the person to delete your information in the app,, because soon the person pictures along side your own pictures will be posted on all social media in the next FEW HOURS......NCASH MEDIA TEAM
Call the F00ls and warn them to desist from,EVER lumping you into an issue that you don't have any business with..

Let them go and carry their clothes where they took their baths..
Re: What Could Be The Meaning Of This Message Sent To Me This Morning? by kizitoik2004(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2021
I guess you know the number on the message abi. Na loan company . The dude u see his number has defaulted in repayment of the loan

(1) (Reply)

Killer Social Media Content Ideas For Real Estate Agents / Claim INSTANT 500 Fantom Token ($FTM) In Your Trust Wallet. / Real Trusted Nigeria Online Business -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.