Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. (3155 Views)

Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: Gunmen Attack Isiala Mbano Police Divisional Hq / Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: Gunmen Kill 6 Policemen, 1 Soldier / Marauding Herdsmen Have Launched Guerrilla Warfare In Yorubaland — Agbekoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Idiko1: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
The last time you do your bush war even with better weapons and international support, millions of your people perished and your bush leader ran and left you for dead on the battlefield.

You people no dey learn...

Guerilla ko, monkey ni..

grin grin

Ranting of a Rat!!!! If Biafra had an open border with Cameroon, regardless of huge international support and numerical advantage to Nigeria, the debacle could have made a good read.

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Buckeyemedia1: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Idiko1:

Ranting of a Rat!!!! If Biafra had an open border with Cameroon, regardless of huge international support and numerical advantage to Nigeria, the debacle could have made a good read.

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Buckeyemedia1: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
edochie12:
There is no Nigerian flag in the Eastern Nigeria,if you don't know,know it now, igbos are gradually pulling out of Nigeria watch and see
Only the poor both mentally & physically think like you.

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Gandollar(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
The Nigerian army is ready, is UGM ready?

And most important question, are the Igbos in the South East ready?

No be say una go dey cry to ICC, israel, USA, UN etc when e start o
Your army is weary, fighting on so many fronts at the same time. They are inadequately motivated. They are mostly disillusioned.

There are Igbos in the army. If the zoo fails to retrace their steps, it gets to a time the Igbo soldiers would turn against their colleaques. Just the same way abookis in the army sympathetic to Boko Haram, finish off their southern colleagues in the war front.
Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Gandollar(f): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only the poor both mentally & physically think like you.
NL dangote. Hiss.
Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by BKayy: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=106708266][/quote]

Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Kaiser20: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Skooltynz:

Southeast is not Borno with less than 3mlliion population ,this is a region with population of over 30 million if such happens there the world will hear ,the international community will not sit and watch you FG do that plus southeast elites will not Allow that, don't let FG fall into that trap it will bring division faster than you think,i doubt if FG will do that they would rather negotiate,you think igbos will give up you nor smart like that ?
Sometimes I wonder how someone like you reasons like a child.
The international community is not interested if you people eat yourselves up and destroyed your country.
When Nnamdi Kanu was arrested Ipob shouted international community for months noting happened.
There are to much trouble in the world today remember.
Biafia cannot be achieved through guerrilla war

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by pointblank247(m): 3:58am On Oct 14, 2021
gwarotango:
Can your IPOB do a fraction of what boko haram did? Can they strap bombs on their bodies and blow themselves up? I t took the Nigerian military almost 3 years to chase boko haram into sambisa. Trust me when the insecurity and suffering multiplies in the SE over the next 2 years, it will be the people themselves who will be going from door to door dragging out the terrorists and handing them over to the army. Trust me when I say that this is just the beginning and its about to get even worse
Fact is that you know nothing about the South East. What have South East not gone through ,or have you forgotten the Biafra war. The South East is ready for anything, but mark my word it won't be like 1966- 70 again, no it won't.
Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
The Nigerian army is ready, is UGM ready?

And most important question, are the Igbos in the South East ready?

No be say una go dey cry to ICC, israel, USA, UN etc when e start o

Reverse is actually the case here, don't easily forget that bakasi belong to Cameroon today because of the help they render to Nigeria during the civil war and not only that but also Russia, British, Egypt all help Nigeria to fight during the last civil war so tell me again who normally run for help, the most important question is can Nigeria survive another civil war should war break out can Nigeria survive it with the way boko haram is currently pushing Nigeria military... it's never easy fighting two war front in one country try to always checking history before typing rubbish on nairaland.
Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:51am On Oct 14, 2021
gwarotango:
Can your IPOB do a fraction of what boko haram did? Can they strap bombs on their bodies and blow themselves up? I t took the Nigerian military almost 3 years to chase boko haram into sambisa. Trust me when the insecurity and suffering multiplies in the SE over the next 2 years, it will be the people themselves who will be going from door to door dragging out the terrorists and handing them over to the army. Trust me when I say that this is just the beginning and its about to get even worse
The way the North is going door to door to hand terrorists over

Your agendas is taking shape! That's why you closed border in the south and left the one in the North.

That the masses are helpless right now doesn't mean they can see what's happening!

Buhari is just doing more harm to his name than good!

History will NEVER be kind to him!

You can take it to the bank!
Re: Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Skooltynz:

What makes you think the don't ,same way you called them ragtag street orchins earlier this year ,now they are chasing army and police up and down like tom and Jerry .... cheesy

You think technology win wars these days,technology don't morale and wisdom wins not technology, guerrilla war doesn't end,they make you feel you have defeated them,they retreat remobilise and attack again hydra style ..

Even the US Marines retreated in Somalia.

I am not talking about tactical retreat.

They ran like scared dogs, back to base.

As for the unknown gunmen, they cannot last in a full blown war like Boko Haram has lasted.

The hardest war to fight is the one against an Islamic terrorist group. That is why with over a trillion dollars, America could not defeat Al-Queda. And ISIL is still waxing strong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Man The Most Handsome Politician In Nigeria? (pics Incl) / Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North / Amaechi Has Been Chosen To Represent Southeast/southsouth, Now Three Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.