Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,395 members, 7,843,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Christians And Noise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians And Noise (231 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Christians And Noise by SSIPON(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'm sorry, but y'all are the noisiest set of people I have ever seen. From your "morning devotion" to your mid-week services to you Sunday services. Must every thing you do be noisy?

In a country where there can be up to ten churches in one street, and each of those churches have their own loudspeakers that will blast out the sermon at full volume all the time.

Y'all ain't praising god, you guys are polluting the environment with your noise.

It's not like Muslims don't make noise, but at most within 20 mins they are done with their prayers, unlike Christians in the country that can blast their megaphones at full volumes for over 6 hours
Re: Nigerian Christians And Noise by chatinent: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
I don't support noise. Preach to your congregants indoors!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians And Noise by truespeak: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
SSIPON:
I'm sorry, but y'all are the noisiest set of people I have ever seen. From your "morning devotion" to your mid-week services to you Sunday services. Must every thing you do be noisy?

In a country where there can be up to ten churches in one street, and each of those churches have their own loudspeakers that will blast out the sermon at full volume all the time.

Y'all ain't praising god, you guys are polluting the environment with your noise.

It's not like Muslims don't make noise, but at most within 20 mins they are done with their prayers, unlike Christians in the country that can blast their megaphones at full volumes for over 6 hours

Ah, very annoying and greatly offensive!

They think they shall be heard for their much speaking and shouting but they altogether do Vanity which is what differentiates them from a True Christian.

A True Christian knows many knowings, amongst which is that before he speaks he is heard and while he is yet speaking, he is answered, thus he has no need for noise making.
Re: Nigerian Christians And Noise by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
SSIPON:

Challenge them to keep it down! Call Environmental People and the Police.
Re: Nigerian Christians And Noise by TarOrfeeek: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Still better than killing someone for eating buns inside their own house. Just because you're fasting.
Re: Nigerian Christians And Noise by Ayo081(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'm sure a pop music wouldn't hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37. / Baptism / This Is The Message Of God To Evangelist Daniel Kolenda Of Christ For All Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.