Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Communication With One'ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Communication With One'ex (870 Views)

I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms / Family: How To Start Good Communication With Your Kids. / What Book Will You Recommend For Me To Improve Communication In My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication With One'ex by Mandyjosh: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
This write-up is only for married couples.To all nairalanders who are married,i would like to know if you think is appropriate as a married man or woman to continue,firstly, keep your ex phone numbers in your phone contact,and secondly, to continue to speak with him on phone,chat on facebook or whatsapp..;because as a matter of fact i see this tread common these days and worrisome.pls let share ideas o together,who knows it can help so many family manager their present marriage infidelity..thank you for your input..
Re: Communication With One'ex by YeyeGbami: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Keeping contact with your ex after marriage is like playing with a poisonous snake. If you must it has to be completely formal, even with all the formality una still fit loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Communication With One'ex by Mandyjosh: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good input!!!
Re: Communication With One'ex by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Unless it's for official purposes alone, keeping frequent tabs with your ex is bad and its a sure way to bring issues to your home
Re: Communication With One'ex by Polynek(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2021
I think it depends how they separated
Re: Communication With One'ex by suffering: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2021
If it wasn't a problem this thread wouldn't exist.
Re: Communication With One'ex by frozen70(f): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Mandyjosh:
This write-up is only for married couples.To all nairalanders who are married,i would like to know if you think is appropriate as a married man or woman to continue,firstly, keep your ex phone numbers in your phone contact,and secondly, to continue to speak with him on phone,chat on facebook or whatsapp..;because as a matter of fact i see this tread common these days and worrisome.pls let share ideas o together,who knows it can help so many family manager their present marriage infidelity..thank you for your input..

Keeping contact with an ex, is not a bad thing but it's capable of making one to remember the good times if any and go back to that same person

But I believe that, once you are satisfied with your partner in your marriage, especially women, you are likely not to go back to your ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communication With One'ex by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Communication With One'ex by elmagnifico411(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2021
I think it depends on the person. Some exes are still useful even after one has gotten married.. discipline is key. Presently, I have their contacts. We talk from time to time. I comment on their statuses if need be, and u know, I haven't told anyone of them that I want to see them cos there's no need. We're just friends on WhatsApp. Burning bridges is not my thing even as I got like 4 exes, and it has no effect at all on my marriage cos I don't intend having anything with them.

1 Like

Re: Communication With One'ex by Richy4(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021

When U say Ex, is a Man who got a child with a woman that he was not married to included?

As in baby daddies.. they are also EXs right?
U have to define what u really mean... Add some clause if possible smiley

Re: Communication With One'ex by Mandyjosh: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yea..i mean one' formal husband or wife...or even boyfriend or girlfriend before you marry someone else
Re: Communication With One'ex by Richy4(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mandyjosh:
Yea..i mean one' formal husband or wife...or even boyfriend or girlfriend before you marry someone else

If kids were involved, how will one throw away an Ex's contacts?... Who will pay for some of the child's Up keeps?... Buhari
Re: Communication With One'ex by Mandyjosh: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
What if the commumication and chatting are becoming just frequents ...what do u suggest

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Parents Believe That Their Children Are Deserving Of Respect? / Christmas Presents / Can Any One Give Me A Short Term Loan To Setup Online Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.