Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms (2701 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by finewoman(f): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Honest opinions guys, my wife traveled to Belgium before the pandemic to stay with his elder brother who just lost his wife, at least to help take care of his kids until the wife is buried. SHe has been there for 5 months now because of the boarder closure, the only way we communicate is via watsap calls and Facebook messenger, one week ago she called me on video call and I refused to take her calls because I was doing a transaction with my phone at that time but I didn’t tell her my reason for rejecting her video calls, I just kept rejecting the calls, next thing she called audio and when I picked she started saying all sorts and accused me of cheating, she wrote all sorts to me and when I was typing to reply her she blocked me, after few hours she unblocked me but then I blocked her back, she called on messenger and I blocked her there too. I Blocked her from my two Whatsap’s and my Facebook as well. The only way she can reach me is via international call but she is yet to call and I have left her blocked for one week now. Am I doing the right thing? What massage could I be passing along to her with my actions? I just need a way to make her stop accusing me of cheating all the time.
Pls advice and no insults pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Maybe you use to cheat on her before,thats why she's suspecting you,unblock her and settle your issues.Please act like a man and stop behaving like your wife

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Righteousness89(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hope you are Not Confused??

When you say your wife, how do u mean? Cos you claim to be a woman..

If that is your case, What you Need is JESUS!
You need to Desist from such Wickedness..

It will lead you to Destruction!

13 Likes

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
Maybe you use to cheat on her before,thats why she's suspecting you,unblock her and settle your issues.Please act like a man and stop behaving like your wife
I think this is a Lesbian relationship cos obviously two women are involved...
Jokes apart how do you assure a woman apart from her husband for 5 months that she should not fear about her home by blocking her calls? You mentioned you blocked her on all phones which means you could have used another phone to call her up while you do your supposed transaction.
I dont know you sef but i think you were actually cheating. Hehe

8 Likes

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by daddytime(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
A simple " I was busy on the phone when your call was coming in" would have saved this forum all these explanations.

Get off your high horse, arrogance, and temper tantrums you both and apologize to each other.

You guys are still so very immature. Are you newlyweds?

Have you given her any cause to be insecure and distrusting of you in the past?

The past might be what's hunting her to accuse you the way she did even though your direct action of rejecting her calls didn't help any either.

19 Likes

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by DaddyRochie1642: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
This one doesn't know that he's wife is Cheating grin grin
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by bukatyne(f): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Happy blocking.

When you both grow up, you know what to do.

5 Likes

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Beatswim: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pls sir..what just happened is just way too much on your side..I understand that women have their excesses but u could have humbly pick the call to show her what u are doing at that moment and end the call thereafter...even though I know u aren't a saint but having know that your wife has trust issues,u could have show her what u were doing and that u were gonna call her back after u are done...women too are not fools..pls just unblock your wife and settle with her..this happens normally in marriages but pls a week of blocking her is way too much..embrace your wife bro

1 Like

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by finewoman(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
This one doesn't know that he's wife is Cheating grin grin
how is she cheating? Don’t say what you don’t know pls.
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by finewoman(f): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Beatswim:
Pls sir..what just happened is just way too much on your side..I understand that women have their excesses but u could have humbly pick the call to show her what u are doing at that moment and end the call thereafter...even though I know u aren't a saint but having know that your wife has trust issues,u could have show her what u were doing and that u were gonna call her back after u are done...women too are not fools..pls just unblock your wife and settle with her..this happens normally in marriages but pls a week of blocking her is way too much..embrace your wife bro
thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by DaddyRochie1642: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
finewoman:
how is she cheating? Don’t say what you don’t know pls.

Oga you can continue Wailing and Weeping grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Am finding it very difficult to drop my opinion cause I don't know if you're a man or woman cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by youngblaq: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Reasonableness/logic over emotions.
Read that again husband.
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by finewoman(f): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Am finding it very difficult to drop my opinion cause I don't know if you're a man or woman cool
talk to me like your fellow man.
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
finewoman:
Unblock her and settle it out amicably
She didn't trust you before,cause if she do she wouldn't have given you that first attack cool
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by tee59(f): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
finewoman:
grin grin grin Why the lie with your moniker? Just follow the elders advice.
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Amos1423(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Upon all the sense wey you get you still come nairaland still dey find insults, well since na you choose am, haff you mad before, is it your wife we are talking here or girlfriend?
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Mindlog: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fake story!
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by punisha: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
He who the gods want to kill, they first make him run mad from smoking weed.
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
What will it take you to explain your reasons for not picking her call to her? You can't blame her for initially blocking you cos you took her for granted by not picking or even bothering to explain.

You better be a man and unblock her. Only Sissy's behave the way you did. Imagine.. two married mature adults still doing blocking tinz. What do you now expect us singles to do?
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by seasy: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
What is it with men and blocking their women on social media when issues come up?
Is it their best way of handling issues or What?
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Hathor5(f): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
You can't solve your problems if you refuse to communicate. Your wife reacted the way she did because she cares. She is worried because you two haven't been together for months. Her mind is playing tricks on her. Be the bigger person and reach out to her. You ca still ask her to apologize for calling you names but you people should not allow the distance to grow even bigger.

1 Like

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
What is your motive for blocking her ?
You should be able to settle this matter amicably.
Meanwhile are you a male/ female or shim?
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by ImaIma1(f): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
When you kids are ready to settle, you will unblock each other.

1 Like

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by botrix(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:
Happy blocking.
When you both grow up, you know what to do.
lol
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by stacyadams: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2020
finewoman:
Honest opinions guys, my wife traveled to Belgium before the pandemic to stay with his elder brother who just lost his wife, at least to help take care of his kids until the wife is buried. SHe has been there for 5 months now because of the boarder closure, the only way we communicate is via watsap calls and Facebook messenger, one week ago she called me on video call and I refused to take her calls because I was doing a transaction with my phone at that time but I didn’t tell her my reason for rejecting her video calls, I just kept rejecting the calls, next thing she called audio and when I picked she started saying all sorts and accused me of cheating, she wrote all sorts to me and when I was typing to reply her she blocked me, after few hours she unblocked me but then I blocked her back, she called on messenger and I blocked her there too. I Blocked her from my two Whatsap’s and my Facebook as well. The only way she can reach me is via international call but she is yet to call and I have left her blocked for one week now. Am I doing the right thing? What massage could I be passing along to her with my actions? I just need a way to make her stop accusing me of cheating all the time.
Pls advice and no insults pls.
. ONE month blocking bro...
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Minsk24: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Amos1423:
Upon all the sense wey you get you still come nairaland still dey find insults, well since na you choose am, haff you mad before, is it your wife we are talking here or girlfriend?
Is dat how i trained you to respond to adults?

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by merieam16(f): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Just asking...is op alright
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Oizee(f): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
lol
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Oizee(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
No sign of maturity from you, u dey behave like a teenage lover, which one is she blocked me and I blocked her too?
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Oizee(f): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
merieam16:
Just asking...is op alright
he's alright, just a teenager
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by ezugegere(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Woman to woman marriage is still illegal in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Yoruba Wedding In London In 1949 - Pic / The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men / Should I Put The Name Of My Xboyfriend On My Son's Birth Certificate Help Me Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.