Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical (1682 Views)

Strange Bird Killed By Fulani / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Adamgeneral12: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
I planted some tomatoes in my farm and frog and insects are destroying the tomatoes.
That's why I use insecticide and pesticide combined together, na so this snake take enter yawa inside my farm o.

I piety the snake undecided , the pain it went through before given up was too much for him/her.

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Unruly7(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Boss correct your topic typo error

Maybe she came to hunt those frogs disturbing your tomatoes
Now you've killed a helper embarassed

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Shellsploit: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Present continuous abi past future tense used as topic grin

very useless snake!

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by gasparpisciotta: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Your gain, use it as manure for the tomatoes
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by AngelicBeing: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shellsploit:

very useless snake!
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, lol at very useless snake grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Totilopussylick(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shellsploit:

very useless snake!

The snake became useless, because I don't think la-la can eat this one tongue killed with insecticide and other dangerous English speaking op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by EmzyT: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
If you think this post won't make Front page,

Then i'm sorry, you don't know the website you came to. cheesy

Snake thread MUST keep making front page while some educative posts are decaying on some sections of this Forum sad

Lala abeg no move this thing go front page, i take God beg you

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by dollynnn(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lala,over to you
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Adamgeneral12: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Unruly7:

Correct me for the head line
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Totilopussylick(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wasted meat angry

Anyway, lala is yet to eat the one some good hunters killed earlier today.

They are still gathering for the pepper soup.
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Adamgeneral12: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:

The snake became useless, because I don't think la-la can eat this one tongue killed with insecticide and other dangerous English speaking op.
Op was happy that he can even write some little English grin and Op doesn't care if he's been mock, he just do his thing just the way he know how to do it.
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Olumighty123(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lala the snake lover, push it to wherever you please grin
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Unruly7(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Correct me for the head line

(Was been)
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Adamgeneral12: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Unruly7:

You're welcome bossu
I'm a good writer before but now reverse is the case.

Some people are living around swampy area full of snake and they don't know how to get ride of those snakes, that's why I post this, so that people will know that there are some agro chemical that can chase those reptiles away or even kill them.

I appreciate your kindness and understanding
God bless you more with wisdom
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Unruly7(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You're welcome bossu
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Emmypure: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Front page direct
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Mide3367: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Front page material..
Mainwhile, 5000 bags of dried maize available for pick up at kaduna state. 160k per ton. Whatsapp 07015585967

Also available is Fresh undiluted palm oil available for pick up and delivery nationwide at 23k per keg for pick up with keg

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Vanilla4(f): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Let it die, it's better you see a likely threat dead than not see it's presence when it's present.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Fxwarrior: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Unruly7:

Snake is not man's friend. The snake won't hesitate to bite op.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by PHOTSEE(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Adamgeneral12:

I'm a good writer before but now reverse is the case.

Some people are living around swampy area full of snake and they don't know how to get ride of those snakes, that's why I post this, so that people will know that there are some agro chemical that can chase those reptiles away or even kill them.
I appreciate your kindness and understanding
God bless you more with wisdom

Op what is the name of those two chemicals ?
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by ericuzor(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Adamgeneral12:
I planted some tomatoes in my farm and frog and insects are destroying the tomatoes.
That's why I use insecticide and pesticide combined together, na so this snake take enter yawa inside my farm o.

I piety the snake undecided , the pain it went through before given up was too much for him/her.
what's the name of the chemical you used, can you list it here
Re: This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical by Adenugbaraphael(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
That's nice but Pls be aware that most snakes pretend to be dead just to catch a prey.

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture To Remain In Forefront Of Abia Transformation / Is Benue State The Largest Producer Of Pineapple In Nigeria? / Cocoyam Planting Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.