Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

An 11 Year Old Talking Of Getting Married…. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An 11 Year Old Talking Of Getting Married…. (314 Views)

Nigerian Female Football Team Got People Talking With This Photo / #bbnaija 2019: Bambam Reveals ‘secret’ Of Getting Into Big Brother House / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An 11 Year Old Talking Of Getting Married…. by Mustystrange98: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
©Wonder shall never end©

An 11 year old talking of getting married….

I was trying to catch some sleep. When some bunch of 'simpletons'[mumus] vandalized my plan.

The window to my room was next to the 'family arena'— the 'family arena' was a dimunitive for a compound. A lively one for that matter. I always regretted ever choosing that room.

If only what had sabotaged my plan was worthwhile.

".... Do you love me?" A femine voice sought.

(Whose vocals was familiar with me)

" haba! See, I love you with all my heart. In fact  anytime dey want to beat you in school, I will collect am for you." A masculine replied in an assuring tone.

" awwww!. Stop na. Stop touching my thing. I will shout o. If my tummy begining to swell up na, I…"

"Is OK. Holy Mary. What do you think about our future?" The masculine voice questioned in a quizzical tone. 

( I instantly recognized the voice as my younger brother's. Ajaspa.)

" future as how?"

"Marriage na. To get baby. To build big big house. To buy fat car. To fly go l—london". My brother intoned.

"—i will marry you. Promise me say you will buy America for me?".

At that point, I could no longer hold it. To confirm. I peeped through the 25 inches by 35 inches window across my bed rest.

A tall skinny black boy who would in a forth night clock 14 years. I wondered who Amadi had inherited skinniness from. 

I cleared my doubt. The familiarity of the femine voice was well known to me.Amina. a chubby,sturdy as her ravenous mother. Who had once bathed my mother with insults. Amina was of the same age with my little sister.

11 years! Stunning indeed.

I peered at the skimpy dress she wore and tilted my head in dismay.

I unbelted my jean trouser; transformed it into a correctional tool. As my Father always does. And trotted out for them.

I caught them in a tight embrace. I crackled my throat. They disengaged as soon as they noticed my presence. Both staring at me like a hopeless church mouse about to be Clubbed. 

" you both, kneel down"  I orderd brandishing my suede-lethered belt at them.

I gave the both, the beating of their life.Certainly left a weal on their back. 

I would be expecting her ravenous mother — I bet she would bring down our whole family building — and you would bet I'd be glad to give her the full jist.

As for Amadi, he would be having an Axe to grind with our father.

™Musty strange.

(1) (Reply)

"A Motor Has Sunk Inside A Flood.." Funny News Report / Can You Caption This? / Asking Random People To Go Back To Their Ex Or Sing The National Anthem (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.