Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person (34752 Views)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / The #1 Reason You're Struggling In The Importation/ecommerce Business / This Could Be The Reason You're Unable To Sell Your Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by AngelHoly(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2021
So what about us that have not seen what will give us 100 a day as a student apart from yahoo yahoo
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by RodgersAkpafu: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2021
floss:
I hear some persons asking this question and I begin to wonder: "Papa, where were you when your mates were making money".

Fraud is the order of the day now, I'm not trying to support fraud, Yahoo or any other illegal way people makes money, I'm only trying to clear people's doubt, no linage was actually born into wealth, some one paid the price either by legal means or illegal means. Some of the billionaires you see today, the root of their wealth if drawn comes through the illegal before it got redirected. Assuming people like Invictus obi, Hushpupi, Evans etc where not caught, do you think they have not created wealth for their future generations?.
So their offspring won't ask them " Where were you when your mates where busy making money ?
Also there are also good business men and women out there that never gave up on what they believe in and today they are up there as billionaires, people like innosson motors, Coscharis, Dangote etc their tenacity were put to test.
All I'm trying to say is hustle whether by legal means or illegal means, you can correct people's impression as long as you don't end up where you started from.
So that tomorrow your children won't be asking "where were you when your mates were making money?".
Nothing is good or bad so don't allow your conscience make you end up like your Parents, in all you do just don't be caught in between the lines by the government, abide by the law and play by the rules but apply wisdom.
So you encourage hustling through illegal means?
That's the implicit message

2 Likes

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Vinnie2000(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed chaiiii,see me see smack down oh

Lolsss... cheesy
What a Brutal 19yr old! Even me sef Fear d Guy! shocked
See how he Finished Mature Babe like Siofra!! kiss

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Chudi147(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Glad I saw this post.
I've been trying to do something like this. A lot of our youths are always online looking at flashy wears and cars and spots where others are grooving and wishing to be like that but doing little to be like that. They just go online and beg.
If you have data to beg online you have data to make money online too. Quit begging it's not fair to you and to the person you're begging. Seriously.
Anyway, I know you all have heard of affiliate marketing before. It's something you can do by yourself online and earn goooood money.
I know a lot of the affiliate marketing preachers have discouraged most of us with you have to buy this park and that material to make it big. It's a lie, I mean not a lie. they just don't want to share certain secrets with you for free. which is another reason we as Africans are not growing as fast as our potential.
I'll share this link here and this guy is telling you and me all of the secrets to being a successful affiliate marketer. If you watch this video na you go dey do give away in no time I promise you. Don't expect billions in a day but persist and you'll be there in time.
Affiliate marketing is real and profitable my people.

https://go.rancah.com/E4xoPzC
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Vinnie2000(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmmm. You have a point

Oh!!
It's good we have Intelligent pple on Nairaland! smiley cool

What u Bolded, Me I don Screenshot am since, for Reference purpose!
Too much Wisdom in the Comment! smiley

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I have never begged for give away ,..and even if I did, Nah just whining,..You be idiot Sha,..I wish sey I fit see you face to face whether you go fit talk to me like this and if you need money better tell me,...make I find something give you,..Old Fool grin

What the hell undecided

19 years and your mouth is this sharp?

There's problem...

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Chudi147(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
AngelHoly:
So what about us that have not seen what will give us 100 a day as a student apart from yahoo yahoo

I know you all have heard of affiliate marketing before. It's something you can do by yourself online and earn goooood money.
I know a lot of the affiliate marketing preachers have discouraged most of us with you have to buy this park and that material to make it big. It's a lie, I mean not a lie. they just don't want to share certain secrets with you for free. which is another reason we as Africans are not growing as fast as our potential.
I'll share this link here and this guy is telling you and me all of the secrets to being a successful affiliate marketer. If you watch this video na you go dey do give away in no time I promise you. Don't expect billions in a day but persist and you'll be there in time.
Affiliate marketing is real and profitable my people.

https://go.rancah.com/E4xoPzC
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by lessonotes(f): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Jackossky:
Funny enough, life doesn't have a manual.

The Holy Bible is the manual Bro.

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God - Mathew 4 v 4
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by OnyeFely: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2021
January 2021, I was left with nothing cos of the issues I had where I was doing business, was depressed, not knowing what to do. Started reading books, Rich Dad,poor dad, went for counseling, n God helped to overcome depression. Now things are shaping up, I go to Warehouses, and some markets to buy things and supply to my business colleges. As it now, I am saving close to 140k a month. Life is finished for those who believe it's finished for them, but if u believe u can make it, trust God, u will overcome.

4 Likes

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Vinnie2000(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2021
HenryDion:

What the hell undecided

There's problem...

Lolsss... cheesy cheesy
He really Dealt with d Siofra Lady!
This Guy is so Brutal for a 19 year Old! shocked

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Gkemz: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Enjoying comfort zone.

Obsessed with certificate

Relying on uncles for a job placement

Pride especially amongst graduates.

Not willing to learn skills.

Poor networking or networking with the wrong people (village people that will love to see you beg for bread)

3 Likes

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by dreadnothing: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Johel:

Dope shit like what In this hell of a difficult country??...,I've tried too many things...but guess what, Nigerians are dream killers, very wicked people who don't Wana see the next man grow...it's difficult making money legitimately when one is from a poor background without support or even a guardian,...saving up is difficult because unforseen bills surfaces month in month out,we have ourselves to Takecare of,bills to pay,a partner to support,friends to assist,family issues to sort,man go still flex small make man for no crase,income is little ,business slow to enter due to many competition and bad belle People,things are super costly in recent time...it's just difficult for those without no one, earning little yet trying to get to the top and make life meaningful...someday God will remember us for good.... whatever I get now,I just manage ,try save and hope for the best...because most times no be by power or sense,it's about grace,time, information and opportunity and when the opportunity comes,will you be financially ready??

You know LIFE !! Its all about grace, time, information and opportunity and when the opportunity comes, will you be financially ready??. I could have not said it better.

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by PDinteriors(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
bodybuilder:
One reason you're still broke as young person is because you think you can make it overnight. That has very low likelihood of working out. Stop waiting for dream jobs and instant millions. Only a few people will have the luck to make it overnight.

Face reality, start stacking up your bread from scratch. Making small money is better than not making money at all. Get busy. No matter how small it is. You can build from there. Money is hardly made overnight.

You gotta start from those small pennies and stop comparing your life to others. You need start learning how to make money small small. With the experience you can make more money. Making money is a sport, practice makes perfect. It will be easier for you to make 1million naira, if you know how to make 100 thousand naira. Experience is the best teacher. The time way use dey use dey wait for 1 million your mate dey make 10,000 dey add up dey go.

Nothing can override experience. Doing something over and over and over again.
na wa
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss... cheesy cheesy
He really Dealt with d Siofra Lady!
This Guy is so Brutal for a 19 year Old! shocked

He will have a hard time in life if he continues like this...
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Lilsameey: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2021
HenryDion:

What the hell undecided

There's problem...
,....I have moved with older people all my life so, I gained a lot from them,

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by sylve11: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Divoc19:
Some people came to this life with a Broke Destiny. Nothing can change it for them

Harsh but the truth. cool

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:

No sir. No offencse kiss

Hello
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Vinnie2000(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2021
HenryDion:

He will have a hard time in life if he continues like this...

Not Really!
he should just apply such brutality in appropriate moments!

D Siofra Lady was Rude and Uncouth!.
Used a person's age to demean him! undecided

Some 18,19 year olds are mature in reasoning and conduct! smiley
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Labadi69: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Some people are actually very rich but think they are poor or broke.

A man who earns N100k and spends N50k is far richer than the one that earns N1m and spends N900k.

Only few people in this world are poor, the majority either can't manage their resources well or see their wants as needs.

I am not broke because my needs have not exceeded my income yet and until then, the very few coins in my pocket is still enough for me to raise my shoulders and answer a millionaire hundrednaire. grin

Oga shey you go school so? How can someone who makes 100k and saves 50k be richer than someone who makes 1 million and saves 100k? Apart from quality life enjoyment with 900k, his 100k savings is still more than the 50k that you save out of your 100k salary. And you go think say you make sense so. Yamayama fall on that your lazy head. Lazy Nigerian youth angry angry angry
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Vinnie2000(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
sylve11:

Harsh but the truth. cool

You are VERY WRONG!
God never created Anyone to be Poor! undecided
Poverty/brokeness is simply due to poor personal Financial decisions or that of our Parents!

2 Likes

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Soljaboi44:

Mynd44

Rule no 2 grin

shocked

Who be this one sef..? Always reporting people’s moniker abi you think say here na class room wey you go just dey report people anyhow?? You better respect yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by OlawaleBammie: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:

See small pikin wey I been dey waste my time quote. 2002 pikin o! Hediot!!!

I once saw you begging for giveaway but I refused to talk.
but u re not fully ok grin grin
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by OChimex: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Divoc19:
Some people came to this life with a Broke Destiny. Nothing can change it for them

I totally disagree with you. Time and unforseen occurrence, environment, decisions, mistakes, are what causes poverty.

If you care to know, there are many countries where nobody is broke. Everybody has what he or she needs to enjoy life.

To cap it all, if you want to accuse God, read this bible verse - Jeremaiah 29 : 11

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by OlawaleBammie: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Annajohn:
why will you say a thing like that?
It's just the blatant truth
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by kedeojo(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:

See small pikin wey I been dey waste my time quote. 2002 pikin o! Hediot!!!

I once saw you begging for giveaway but I refused to talk.
take it easy on the guy oh. you are so preety damsel. stop the hate speech, lol.
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by ShedrachU(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2021
bodybuilder:

We are trying not be poor and broke, afford basic things and have a good time, not becoming billionaires.

Being a billionaire is almost unachievable bro. How many billionaires do you think are in this world? Like 0.00004 % of the people in the world.
I don't care about being a billionaire.

I care about having a decent life.

My Gee
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by GABRIEL6036: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Noted, we are working on it, we are on it, we are gonna achieve it. Amen
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by AlexB300: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I have never begged for give away ,..and even if I did, Nah just whining,..You be idiot Sha,..I wish sey I fit see you face to face whether you go fit talk to me like this and if you need money better tell me,...make I find something give you,..Old Fool grin
most nairalanders are old and frustrated. Na why dem be tribalist grin grin
Anyways, apologize to her. The insult isn’t necessary, be d bigger person. Don’t stoop to their level wink

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Qpid5(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lilsameey:
can you imagine 19yrs old boy insulting someone who probably might be above 40 or someone else father
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Lilsameey: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
AlexB300:
most nairalanders are old and frustrated. Na why dem be tribalist grin grin
Anyways, apologize to her. The insult isn’t necessary, be d bigger person. Don’t stoop to their level wink
,..Thanks jhare, Why I vex be say,..I no know who still dey look age this days. grin

1 Like

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lilsameey:
,....I have moved with older people all my life so, I gained a lot from them,

Lol... You still act like a kid.

Don't worry...

Perhaps yours will come with age...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Can 150k Start A Gas Refill Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.