Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person (34776 Views)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / The #1 Reason You're Struggling In The Importation/ecommerce Business / This Could Be The Reason You're Unable To Sell Your Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by bodybuilder: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
oilmonie:
I disagree. Your ten years fit be my ten secs. You fit dey cook indomie, while I dey Cook beans. Its not how far, its how well. No be everybody dey start from scratch. Some dey build house while others dey buy House

You noticed that I said not the everyone will get lucky. That by extension means not every one is gonna start from scratch.
What I'm trying to say that while waiting for big money. Start making small money.
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by theamazonguru(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chudi147:

I know you all have heard of affiliate marketing before. It's something you can do by yourself online and earn goooood money.
I know a lot of the affiliate marketing preachers have discouraged most of us with you have to buy this park and that material to make it big. It's a lie, I mean not a lie. they just don't want to share certain secrets with you for free. which is another reason we as Africans are not growing as fast as our potential.
I'll share this link here and this guy is telling you and me all of the secrets to being a successful affiliate marketer. If you watch this video na you go dey do give away in no time I promise you. Don't expect billions in a day but persist and you'll be there in time.
Affiliate marketing is real and profitable my people.

https://go.rancah.com/E4xoPzC

Would you stop this rubbish you are doing.
What kind of useless click bait is this.
You don't have conscience.

Tueh
Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by Melaninprincess(f): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
AlmaIganishire:
You are so right, I agree with you. The only thing keeps me going is my Oriamo Freepods 3. I can block out every unnecessary noise and hear the difference.
You should get one too � https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds
gotten mine already and it is great

Re: One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
TeeGentle:
Most of the men are always broke
while most of the women are not always broke because women can lie for the whole africa and they can do anything for money and for example if something is N1000 they will tell their husband/boyfriend it is N2000 and they will make sure he give them the full payment or else he will see problem and they will later go to the extent of pricing that N1000 something to like N700 and they will also do as if they are broke while they have more money than the husband/boyfriend.
WOMEN AND MONEY ARE LIKE 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Among Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs For 2016 / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.