Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA (44881 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by clockwisereport: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2021
TotoGame:

Chinedu obidigwe is soludos godfather? You need your brains checked

The thing even shock me
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by clockwisereport: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2021
obynzo:

That's a big fat lie. I know so many Anglicans that head agencies in this government. Please let us stop lies.

Even Soludo's deputy is an Anglican

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by TotoGame(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2021
clockwisereport:

The thing even shock me

Lolz... just ignore all these online miscreants
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Who even taught you this disjointed Yoruba undecided
Who cares!
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2021
garfield1:

Which wike deputy defected? Mrs ipalibo has been rivers a deputy governor since 2015 and never defected.
Oh yes pardon my error. It's Tele ikuru who served with Amaechi, and the results were in his favor anyway. Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Kemetals: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2021
He is ineffective. He should go back to class room where his destiny lies and stop wasting his precious time

#
Nemere2020:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/apga-why-anambra-deputy-gov-defected/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4dXqPLQTJo
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Agugbadin: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2021
He is just a traitor like everyone who has defected to APC in the recent time and cannot be trusted like every Igbo man man
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Freebills12: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
aspabay:
Better for the sE to embrace APC than the fruitlessly PDP.

Since 1999 what do they have to show for followership.

We haven't also been able to grow a strong regional party. PPA is long dead and buried, APGA will go go the same way.
We no dey try abeg.

Seems like you are newbie in Nigerian politics, Action congress which later turn Alliance for democracy didn't die in Lagos and you think APGA which is flag, character and trait of Anambra state will die. Story... State University, even the hero beer you drink are all bearing that mark. It seems like you don't know Anambra state, Andy Uba APC candidate will not win his Local Government. In terms of elections of state official APGA is no go area bc this is our identity.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2021
aspabay:

What should he be afraid of.

APC has 2 of 3 senators in Anambra.
PDP has 2 and YPP 1,mayb in your village that apc has 2 senators, even andyuba came 4th in the senate election
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by MrMacinterchi1: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:
Bloody lieing APGA spokesman, you refused to tell the masses the truth concerning how Willie Obiano"s wife slapped his deputy Nkem Okeke and also how APGA have turned to Catholic political party whereby if you are not a Catholic forget about getting a job
You don't mean it?
so only Catholic faithfuls are employed in Anambra State? no Wonder other Christian denomination' s faithfuls and other religions are walking about the street jobless.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

You don't mean it?
so only Catholic faithfuls are employed in Anambra State? no Wonder other Christian denomination' s faithfuls and other religions are walking about the street jobless.
Dont mind him, Soludo deputy is an Anglican
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by garfield1: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Gandollar:
Oh yes pardon my error. It's Tele ikuru who served with Amaechi, and the results were in his favor anyway. Thanks for pointing it out.

It simply means that anytime a deputy abandons his principal,the principal usually fails.let us tell ourselves the truth,apc will take anambra by any means
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by garfield1: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
PDP has 2 and YPP 1,mayb in your village that apc has 2 senators, even andyuba came 4th in the senate election

Stella oduah,anambra north is apc
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
garfield1:

It simply means that anytime a deputy abandons his principal,the principal usually fails.let us tell ourselves the truth,apc will take anambra by any means
Garfield take your useless analysis to those who are interested in it. You have had so many failed projections I have lost count.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2021
garfield1:

Stella oduah,anambra north is apc
which she will lose because she defected with pdp mandate.apc can not win any election in Anambra
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by garfield1: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Gandollar:
Garfield take your useless analysis to those who are interested in it. You have had so many failed projections I have lost count.

I've had more successful predictions than anyone on this forum.is it easy to predict the victory of apc in imo? Boy,you are jealous...up apc
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by garfield1: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
which she will lose because she defected with pdp mandate.apc can not win any election in Anambra

You didn't even know that she's in apc and you I are still apc.you pdp guys are so unrepentant... How do you see this politicians,do you think they are so dumb not to calculate before defecting?
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2021
garfield1:

You didn't even know that she's in apc and you I are still apc.you pdp guys are so unrepentant... How do you see this politicians,do you think they are so dumb not to calculate before defecting?
Same way people defected in Edo and pastor still lost, they were given money and fake promises to defect and to snap with buhari.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2021
garfield1:

I've had more successful predictions than anyone on this forum.is it easy to predict the victory of apc in imo? Boy,you are jealous...up apc
Seems you are gifted. Pls tell, when is buhari joining his ancestors?
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by garfield1: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way people defected in Edo and pastor still lost, they were given money and fake promises to defect and to snap with buhari.

It is not true,the scenarios are different.in edo,the the incumbent was gunning for a 2nd term and a lot of apc members were supporting him.his deputy never defected.infact,buhari was somehow supporting him.compare it to anambra where the governor tenure is over,buhari and apc are against him.it will happen like bayelsa,apc needs anambra to replace bayelsa...
I know you hate apc but be honest.for a deputy to abandon the gov simply means the gov will fail.5 of his aides just joined pdp today
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by garfield1: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Gandollar:
Seems you are gifted. Pls tell, when is buhari joining his ancestors?

I am gifted in predicting analysing election resaults not life and death matter.moreover,you know how much I love buhari.I will rather atiku and several pdp members go down than bubu
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by MrMacinterchi1: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Dont mind him, Soludo deputy is an Anglican
The guy de funny
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2021
garfield1:

It is not true,the scenarios are different.in edo,the the incumbent was gunning for a 2nd term and a lot of apc members were supporting him.his deputy never defected.infact,buhari was somehow supporting him.compare it to anambra where the governor tenure is over,buhari and apc are against him.it will happen like bayelsa,apc needs anambra to replace bayelsa...
I know you hate apc but be honest.for a deputy to abandon the gov simply means the gov will fail.5 of his aides just joined pdp today
Buhari even prefers Soludo his economic adviser to the thief AndyUba. I know you are been paid by apc but be patriotic for once, Anambra my state does not need a thief .He is free to contest , but writing results against the people's choice Soludo will burn down the SE completely
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by aspabay(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
https://e-nigeriang.com/2021/08/26/stella-oduah-decamps-to-apc/
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/apga-why-anambra-deputy-gov-defected/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4dXqPLQTJo
By the time Obiano himself defects from APGA to APC, that would be the time that they would release the most shameful press-statement of all-times.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by aspabay(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Seems like you are newbie in Nigerian politics, Action congress which later turn Alliance for democracy didn't die in Lagos and you think APGA which is flag, character and trait of Anambra state will die. Story... State University, even the hero beer you drink are all bearing that mark. It seems like you don't know Anambra state, Andy Uba APC candidate will not win his Local Government. In terms of elections of state official APGA is no go area bc this is our identity.

See oldie for politics, when did AC become AD

You seem to be reading history in reverse.

APGA will die like PPA
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by 7lives: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:
Bloody lieing APGA spokesman, you refused to tell the masses the truth concerning how Willie Obiano"s wife slapped his deputy Nkem Okeke and also how APGA have turned to Catholic political party whereby if you are not a Catholic forget about getting a job

Haba?
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by 7lives: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Ibo has APGA, but they destroyed it themselves. No other region dragged APGA with them. I do not understand why they destroyed the political party Ojukwu, the Biafra warlord gave them. He specifically told ibos to nurture it.

Buhari nurtured CPC for the north. And Jagaban brought up ACn for yoruba. CPC and ACN merged tl form APC, while ibo were still with APGA. Many of the ibos started porting to PDP the reigning party cos of greediness. Instead of APGA to join ACN and CPC, they refused. They rolled with the ruling party. Unfortunately for them, PDP lost. And the gluttons started porting to to the party Bubari and Jagaban started. They refused to team up with Buhari and Jagaban.

Now ibos wants to port again to APC to destroy it like they destroyed PDP. And they are asking Tinubu to let them rule. They want to hijack the party they didnt started, the party they worked against for good 8 years, the party they abused the leaders...etc..they are all crossing to the parties now. Ibo no get shame at all. Very hopeless set of people. Instead of them to make APGA working again, they destroyed it completely. shameless people

The funny thing is APGA is their best bargaining tool, I said it way back.
Just present a common front and everyone will take Igbos serious, unfortunately for them they just don't see this.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2021
aspabay:

https://e-nigeriang.com/2021/08/26/stella-oduah-decamps-to-apc/
How does stella decamping to apc with Pdp mandate make apc have 2 Senators in Anambra? Is Ifeanyi Uba and Uche Ekwunife in Apc?
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2021
7lives:

The funny thing is APGA is their best bargaining tool, I said it way back.
Just present a common front and everyone will take Igbos serious, unfortunately for them they just don't see this.
Exactly. And when you tell them the truth they insult one. I still do mot understand how they expect to be president with APC (ruling party platform) when they went against the party initially, and they expect Jagaban to just allow them. They were on the ruling party when Jagaban and Buhari sacrificed everything to come together. Ibo insulted them both. I dont support Buhari and Jagaban, but I am so angry with ibos. I am presently outspoken cos it's clear they have the potential to rule Nigeria and do well, but thinking being mischievous will make them get there is wrong.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by fizzycozy(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2021
ANOTHER MUMU WEY DON RIPE
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by aspabay(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How does stella decamping to apc with Pdp mandate make apc have 2 Senators in Anambra? Is Ifeanyi Uba and Uche Ekwunife in Apc?

I made an error saying 2, it is one Senator.
You said Two PDP, update yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.