Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

#Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally (43309 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Realdollars: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shout out to my mum and all women all over the world who sacrifice their youthfulness and body shape to please men including my father, to make sure me and other children can be raised, grow strong and healthy. Happy girl child day everyone.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Akalia(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are wrong on this,you can still have it huge and firm,its just a routine that you must start early enough to maintain it's firmness all through the development. My mom thought me quite early about it and it's been great.
Prove that you have firm breasts?
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Victorclean1: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
If you throw a stone up to the sky, it will come down due to force of gravity.

It is the same force of gravity that is pulling the breast down , together with men that have refused to allow women breast rest.

Men can fight breast with the new born baby

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Safyqueen: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thank GOD Islam doesn't welcome all this nonesense. Even some other unadulterated religion and books also condemn the act but some useless adherent will think it is civilization without them checking what their book says.

Civilization kill you there.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
If not for breastfeeding eh, anyways all boob go still fall
There some women's breasts that are still neat, firm and attractive, inspite of breastfeeding or childbearing. These i have noticed. While there are some, if u look am like this ehn!, u no go wan look am again.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by AutoChick4U(f): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
There some women's breasts that are still neat, firm and attractive, inspite of breastfeeding or childbearing. These i have noticed. While there are some, if u look am like this ehn!, u no go wan look am again.
Yes
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by LordRaiden1: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Our women lack fitness, that's all
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by IbileIfe: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:
Do you know that many ladies are unhappy about the look of their breasts?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/243774-five-quick-ways-firm-breasts-naturally.html

And if you can afford it, Go for Boobs job

This is not a natural way to enhance the breast but it is a good way to fast track the transformation.

Thanks.
Sagging boobs turn me off
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Lugianostar(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Boobs on rampage?
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by kpo56(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
I don't know what is wrong with our girls this days, but no more firm breast, girls this days lack standing br@ast. I don't know if it's this latest bra that is causing it.

I broke up with a girl i was dating because the current state of her br@ast can't sustain a family 3, my self and 2 kids, she's beautiful no doubt, but her breast is just the red flag.

Nowadays most girls don't wear bra because of the flaccid nature of their breast.

Girls child should protect their breast from those imbeecile br@ast sucking demons, we need real br@ast not silicon.

grin grin
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Blackdisciple(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
With all these therapy no matter how some girls do their boobs will never come back...

I remember the 21 years old girl in the just concluded BBN house mate...
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Moshe657: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
HTTPS:///D4YK55R2
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Maobichek: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:
@toks2008, it is impossible to firm up the breast with oil, cucumber and every other things you have listed. Exercise can help to give an appearance of a firmer breast but it won't give you an actual firm breast if you don't have it. Surgery gives the only practical and realistic solution.

Women should ignore deprecating posts like this. Saggy breasts are very natural at age 16 and even for a small breast.

(...age 16!) Breast is still coming up in most girls at 16, I believe is a typographical error.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Evercurious(f): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Depends, if you breastfed for a short period of time, it won't stress d boob much to fall.

Okay
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Evercurious(f): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mossadd:
bwest wey chigozie don turn to another thing

Lol... No be my own ooh...
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
No, it is not. We don't grow at the same rate.

Maobichek:

(...age 16!) Breast is still coming up in most girls at 16, I believe is a typographical error.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Body change and pregnancy are the causes of saggy breasts after childbirth not breastfeeding.
Evercurious:

Okay
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by blacknoir: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
elmessiahs:
Flat chest shall rise again
Never grin
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Evercurious(f): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:
Body change and pregnancy are the causes of saggy breasts after childbirth not breastfeeding.

Whatever is or wants to be the reason for such sag , there re always exemptions, I pray mine will be one.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by AdaAwka1: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

Honestly speaking, firm boobs are very rare to come by.

I remember watching this Reed dance on YouTube.. The south Africa virgin dance where topless virgins come out in large number to dance for the zulu King.

I was so amazed to see many unattractive boobs on virgins...

This is not about body shaming anyone but I was expecting to see firm boobs on them but only very few have perky firm boobs.

Only small breasts can be that firm for long, big boobs can never stay firm child or not

2 Likes

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Is the OP jobless? A grown man woke up to write 5 ways females can firm their breasts naturally. It is funny at the same time.

Do we really need long life to live a meaningful life? Na waooo. The focus is now on breasts, stomach, legs, beards, facial hair, and bla bla bla. Those who are determined to leave a legacy do not go after this kind of rubbish. If her breasts sag, and so what? If her tummy grows big, and so what? This is how ladies have made themselves so insecured.

A grown up man posted this rubbish cos he wants to be on front page? Lord, have mercy. Wow!

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
I don't know what is wrong with our girls this days, but no more firm breast, girls this days lack standing br@ast. I don't know if it's this latest bra that is causing it.

I broke up with a girl i was dating because the current state of her br@ast can't sustain a family 3, my self and 2 kids, she's beautiful no doubt, but her breast is just the red flag.

Nowadays most girls don't wear bra because of the flaccid nature of their breast.

Girls child should protect their breast from those imbeecile br@ast sucking demons, we need real br@ast not silicon.

Wereh ni boboyi...

@Can't sustain a family of 3

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well, I pray that for you. For me, it is better to be practical. There is nothing wrong with a saggy breast. Don't let these useless men tell you otherwise.

Evercurious:

Whatever is or wants to be the reason for such sag , there re always exemptions, I pray mine will be one.

2 Likes

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:
I pray mine remains the way it is. I dont need stories of sagging... God abeg help me and the breats ooh. Lol...

I'm tempted to say *Pictures or I don't believe it* but make i no turn myself to agbaya on Nairaland.

Just do pushups to firm the muscles underneath and you are good.

Pushups work so well
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Evercurious(f): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:
Well, I pray that for you. For me, it is better to be practical. There is nothing wrong with a saggy breast. Don't let these useless men tell you otherwise.

I get you but my opinion or choice isnt about the guys. I just love the way my breasts are and wldnt want them sagged or saggy... That's all...
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:

Sis stop deceiving yourself... This is not about body shaming anyone but let's say it as it is... As there is a lot wrong in a guy or having a big tummy same it 8s with saggy boobs.

The only ladies allowed to have saggy boobs are ladies who have breast fed at least 2kids but not when a young unmarried lady has it. Be real abeg
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Evercurious(f): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

I'm tempted to say *Pictures or I don't believe it* but make i no turn myself to agbaya on Nairaland.

Just do pushups to firm the muscles underneath and you are good.

Pushups work so well

Thanks
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Kajaard: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

Honestly speaking, firm boobs are very rare to come by.

I remember watching this Reed dance on YouTube.. The south Africa virgin dance where topless virgins come out in large number to dance for the zulu King.

I was so amazed to see many unattractive boobs on virgins...

This is not about body shaming anyone but I was expecting to see firm boobs on them but only very few have perky firm boobs.

You probably saw the few ones with slippers looking breasts. Most pictures I see show girls with very firm boobs on display. I mean from those south african virgin dance celebrations.

I could have posted some pictures of the maidens with very succulent breasts here but I will be banned. Just do a more thorough search yourself
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Akalia:
My love for big firm breasts knows no bounds. I can't be sexually attracted to a woman that has got not big firm breasts.

For me I don't care about the size... As long as it is full and firm, I am good.

But as I wrote on a thread, I won't mind getting my wife a very good boobs job when she is of age when her boobs have seen better days.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:
@toks2008, it is impossible to firm up the breast with oil, cucumber and every other things you have listed. Exercise can help to give an appearance of a firmer breast but it won't give you an actual firm breast if you don't have it. Surgery gives the only practical and realistic solution.

Women should ignore deprecating posts like this. Saggy breasts are very natural at age 16 and even for a small breast.

At least you agree to exercise and boobs job as mentioned in the write up.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Akalia(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

For me I don't care about the size... As long as it is full and firm, I am good.

But as I wrote on a thread, I won't mind getting my wife a very good boobs job when she is of age when her boobs have seen better days.
I can't agree more with you. I will likely have my wife get a boobs job in the future whenever I can afford it.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Akalia(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
AdaAwka1:

Only small breasts can be that firm for long, big boobs can never stay firm child or not
You don't know what you are talking about. I have seen girls with big firm tits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) / Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.