Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain (1941 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / 10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain by Strongdickfresh: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dear Esteeemed Nairalanders,

Very urgent! I'm about to embark on a project of building 20 self contain apartment in 2 plots of land. How much will it cost to build and complete 20 self contain? This include foundation till finishing, fencing and interlocking. Considering the current cost of building materials... The size of the land is 2 plots.

The proposed building site is located in Delta State.

Builders, Engineers, Architects and Quantity Surveyors , Contractors and Developers in this esteemed forum, please i need your response!

Thanks!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain by Ever8090: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Location..cost of building differs in different locations in Nigeria so knowing the state will help guide interested contributers to give you something approximately
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain by Strongdickfresh: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
The site is located in Delta State

Ever8090:
Location..cost of building differs in different locations in Nigeria so knowing the state will help guide interested contributers to give you something approximately
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain by Ever8090: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
The site is located in Delta State

I am a builder too base in port Harcourt and I think cost of materials between Delta state and rivers is almost same.....l will get back to you
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain by Strongdickfresh: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ok, i'm waiting for your feedback. Thanks.

Ever8090:
I am a builder too base in port Harcourt and I think cost of materials between Delta state and rivers is almost same.....l will get back to you
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain by Ever8090: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
Ok, i'm waiting for your feedback. Thanks.

If the land in which the structure is to be situated is not a swamp area, then you should be looking at 1,5m to 1.7m per one

And again, having you around to monitor proceedings on the project especially, buying of materials and usage making sure materials purchased for the job are used on the job and not stolen will help you spend less.

As a builder I know how this things work, you need a good builder to execute the technical
aspects of the job but only yourself will handle the financial managementt efficiently.

Meanwhile if you are yet to get a builder and will need my services I won't mind..

.na hustle we dey search for and sometimes e dey come out from like this...but if you have your own builder, no problem you can still contact me anytime you are in need of advice...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain by Strongdickfresh: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks a lot for the feedback

Ever8090:

If the land in which the structure is to be situated is not a swamp area, then you should be looking at 1,5m to 1.7m per one

And again, having you around to monitor proceedings on the project especially, buying of materials and usage making sure materials purchased for the job are used on the job and not stolen will help you spend less.

As a builder I know how this things work, you need a good builder to execute the technical
aspects of the job but only yourself will handle the financial managementt efficiently.

Meanwhile if you are yet to get a builder and will need my services I won't mind..

.na hustle we dey search for and sometimes e dey come out from like this...but if you have your own builder, no problem you can still contact me anytime you are in need of advice...

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Biodigester Soakaway In Ogombo Ajah Lagos / 3-bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta And A Banquet-hall For Wedding Reception / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent : N200,000 Eyita Road Ikorodu (1yr Rent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.