Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction (17657 Views)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:32am On Oct 18, 2019
how did you do it, pls i need help
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Bscholarly: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2019
How to change name/date of birth in WAEC result: WAEC understands that we are all human beings and we make mistakes sometimes. That is why they made it possible for students who entered wrong names/date of birth during WAEC registration to change those wrong details. More so, you will agree with me that having a wrong name or date of birth in any of your certificate is capable of rendering that certificate useless. For instance, it is probably impossible to gain admission in any national or foreign institution where your name in both your certificate of birth and your WAEC certificate does not tally.

Not only is it important that the names in your certificate must be correct. It is also very important that they follow the same sequence. So you see, the chances of making mistake is very high. However, thank God that WAEC now allow for correction of results. In this short tutorial, i will be showing you how to change your name/date of birth in WAEC certificate. This applies to both WAEC GCE results and school results.

Note that i am not trying to brainstorm a solution for students who have wrong names and date of birth in this post. Everything here has been certified by the West African Examination Council (WAEC). To be frank, i got this solution from the Twitter handle of WAEC when they where answering questions of students.

So don't panic. This is the best and most reliable solution if you have wrong name/date of birth in your WAEC certificate. Now here we go!

Follow the link below to continue reading:
https://bscholarly.com/how-to-change-name-date-of-birth-in-waec-result/
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Good day fellow nairalanders. please, i desperately need help. i want to change the date of birth to tally with that on my JAMB result.
please, how do i go about it, how long does is take ?
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
waecadmnhep:
WAEC candidates mistake details on result & Certificate, Contact waec help-line phone number here for correction, rectification of your Waec / Waec gce mistake on Candidates date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names, Year on WAEC result can be corrected in 2 weeks.
plz note : Waec mistakes on result or certificates can be rectify, corrected and the candidates will be issuing another certificate.
please, i desperately need help. i want to change the date of birth to tally with that on my JAMB result.
please, how do i go about it, how long does is take ?
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2019
i have forwarded my details for mistake on my name waec and paid still waiting for the changes to reflect.
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Richiez(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2019
Too much spamming on this thread. It ends here.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

JAMB Lists 16 Prohibited Items For Candidates As UTME Kicks Off On Friday (full / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.