Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

EKITI 2022: I Am Confident Of Winning Primary Election - Eleka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2022: I Am Confident Of Winning Primary Election - Eleka (304 Views)

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EKITI 2022: I Am Confident Of Winning Primary Election - Eleka by madamgrace: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
... says 'party members welfare, governance and emancipation of Ekiti my priority.'

The candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2018 Ekiti State governorship election and immediate past Deputy Governor, Professor Kolapo Olusola Eleka, has stated that he is confident of winning the forthcoming primary election to become the flag bearer of the party.

Eleka, who also reiterated his commitment to the adequate welfarism of the party members, added that the state will witness tremendous development under his leadership in PDP.

He equally noted that Ekiti people are waiting patiently for PDP to take over power in 2022.

The former University Don gave the submission while addressing the media at the PDP Secretariat in Abuja on Monday, shortly after picking his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms to contest in the forthcoming gubernatorial primary election of the party.

The primary is billed to hold in January 2022.

Eleka, who is believed to be the leading aspirant among others, giving the overwhelming support from party faithfuls and votes he garnered from good people of the state in 2018, expressed optimism of a prosperous state under his watch if elected by the electorates.

"I sincerely appreciate leaders and other members of our party for their continuous show of support and loyalty to our course to rebuild the party and take the state from the opposition to the ruling party.

"While moving together to a new phase of our struggle to emancipate Ekiti State and its people from the status quo of insecurity, loss of jobs and poor infrastructural development since APC came to power in 2018, I assure our able youths, amiable women and patriotic leaders that their respective constituencies will be adequately represented," He stated.

Calling on PDP stakeholders to join hands with him to fly the ticket of the party in the 2022 governorship election, Eleka promised to sustain the dignity of the party and never leave it to pursue personal interest elsewhere.

"It is only when we work together that we can achieve together. We need to sustain the dignity of this party and be in power come 2022," Eleka was quoted as saying.

Speaking further, he said:" The very first job of a leader is to inspire trust. Trust is the single most essential element to our ability to deliver extraordinary results in an enduring way. Today, I am carrying out the wishes of all sons and daughters of Ekiti who have reposed trust in me because they trust in my ability to deliver the dividends of governance in an extraordinary matter"

Among the stakeholders who identified with him while picking the form were; Mr Martins, Youth Leader, Ilejemeje Local Government, Mr Ajaa Olaiya Auditor, Ise/Orun Local Government, Prof. Popoola, Chief Barrister Femi Banjo, Prince Ademola Adebayo, Pastor Adeleke Olowokere, Hon. Ayodeji Adesua and a few others.

Re: EKITI 2022: I Am Confident Of Winning Primary Election - Eleka by deboysben(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
He should go and rest

Segun Oni we know

(1) (Reply)

Terror Classification: US Don’ll Unveil Sponsors In Court, Says IPOB / NNAMDI KANU'S TRIAL; Sowore Address A Rally After He Was Attacked In Abuja / Okupe, Dark Horse To Watch In PDP Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.