Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

[Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... (5910 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If choice is all about what is available... Then that means our choices are limited.... Am I right
You can't talk of limitations to choices when you don't have options, so it's within what you have that you can CHOOSE! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You can't talk of limitations to choices when you don't have options, so it's within what you have that you can CHOOSE! smiley
What if life puts you in a dilema, a chance to choose between two evils... cheesy
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What if life puts you in a dilema, a chance to choose between two evils... cheesy
Evil is not by choice but intentions! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Evil is not by choice but intentions! smiley
So if my intentions is to provide money for the orphans but I do steal the money from the rich have I commited evil....
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
So if my intentions is to provide money for the orphans but I do STEAL the money from the rich have I commited evil....

Let me rephrase your question.
If a thief came to rob you in your house and do away with all your valuables, will you be happy if you later discovered that all your valuables were distributed to the poor?
Will you later thank the robber for doing so? smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Let me rephrase your question.
If a thief came to rob you in your house and do away with all your valuables, will you be happy if you later discovered that all your valuables were distributed to the poor?
Will you later thank the robber for doing so? smiley
I will be happy with the thief.... I will try to meet him in person to say thank you and I will invite him over to my house for dinner and then congratulate him with a bullet to the skull.... cheesy
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I will be happy with the thief.... I will try to meet him in person to say thank you and I will invite him over to my house for dinner and then congratulate him with a bullet to the skull.... cheesy

It's like you're not ready to accept what he did as GOOD then! grin
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you're not ready to accept what he did as GOOD then! grin
what he did is good it's just that I have a weird way of congratulating people.... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
what he did is good it's just that I have a weird way of congratulating people.... undecided
Would you like your mom to be congratulated the same way for doing GOOD? wink
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Would you like your mom to be congratulated the same way for doing GOOD? wink
Yes.... cheesy
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Yes.... cheesy
Great! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Great! smiley
It's always a pleasure to show appreciation... cheesy
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Myer(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
peggywebbs:
I think you are wrong. I have read their satanic bible, at least some part of it and they really worship Satan. There are also Satanists who have confessed to doing certain spiritual practices. I think you need to go deeper in your research. I already did several years ago and yes they worship Satan. You won't find all of their practices on Wikipedia or the likes. You need to go deeper.

You've said it all.

After blatantly naming their organisation church of Satan, she's still doubting that they worship Satan?

Biblically Satan is the father of lies.
Was xxxxtentacion xpecting them to openly declare and air their dirty laundry publicly?
Satan is the best branding manager so you can expect him to branch his church well to attract investors and members.lol

Like you said, it's only by going to worship there that you'll know their intricacies and know truly they worship Satan.

Even in Christianity, you cant understand it's intricacies until you actually worship in a Christian church. Even at that you still wont get the full understanding.

1 Like

Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by peggywebbs(f): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
https://youtu.be/egDwdyLShfg

This might interest you on this topic

[quote author=XXXXTENTACION
cc: Lordreed, budatum, otematum and workch[/quote]
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2021
peggywebbs:
https://youtu.be/egDwdyLShfg

This might interest you on this topic

LMAO! You guys can be so freaking gullible. So she's participated in human sacrifice with others but doesn't go to the authorities to have them arrested but is instead giving an interview? For what exactly? So that another dumbass can go threaten people with guns like that one that went to a pizza place looking for a basement it didn't have? Gosh! Bwahahahahaha!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by peggywebbs(f): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Please tell me you are joking or I'm not going to choose to think you to be dumb. How do you report a high rank cult practice to the police? Didn't you hear when she said they are in the police, government and everywhere? These people run the affairs of the world and you are talking about authorities. She couldn't even reveal her identity because she knows she would be killed. Even if you are against religion please it's not everything you criticize?

Have the authorities vanquished human trafficking, or terrorism? You think there are no group of people who engage in crazy shit and still get to walk free? Do you even think there is a justice system anywhere in the world right now? Like for real, you go report to authorities?... anyway I'm just telling the OP what the church of Satan does...so he doesn't believe the whitewashed version on the internet.

LordReed:

LMAO! You guys can be so freaking gullible. So she's participated in human sacrifice with others but doesn't go to the authorities to have them arrested but is instead giving an interview? For what exactly? So that another dumbass can go threaten people with guns like that one that went to a pizza place looking for a basement it didn't have? Gosh! Bwahahahahaha!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2021
peggywebbs:
Please tell me you are joking or I'm not going to choose to think you to be dumb. How do you report a high rank cult practice to the police? Didn't you hear when she said they are in the police, government and everywhere? These people run the affairs of the world and you are talking about authorities. She couldn't even reveal her identity because she knows she would be killed. Even if you are against religion please it's not everything you criticize?

Have the authorities vanquished human trafficking, or terrorism? You think there are no group of people who engage in crazy shit and still get to walk free? Do you even think there is a justice system anywhere in the world right now? Like for real, you go report to authorities?... anyway I'm just telling the OP what the church of Satan does...so he doesn't believe the whitewashed version on the internet.

Fuçktard, she gave a freaking interview on camera! An interview that's now on YouTube! How anonymous is that? Like this all powerful cult cannot track down a stùpid arse who gives an interview that has been made public. Do you dumbasses even reason at all?
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by peggywebbs(f): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
From the interview did you see her face? Do you know her? Do you know when it was recorded? Did you hear the cracking voice? How na? You sef.... I've concluded that people who argue too much just like to hear themselves talk.

LordReed:

Fuçktard, she gave a freaking interview on camera! An interview that's now on YouTube! How anonymous is that? Like this all powerful cult cannot track down a stùpid arse who gives an interview that has been made public. Do you dumbasses even reason at all?
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
peggywebbs:
From the interview did you see her face? Do you know her? Do you know when it was recorded? Did you hear the cracking voice? How na? You sef.... I've concluded that people who argue too much just like to hear themselves talk.

Dumbass the interviewer can be traced and thus the original unedited video. You believe there is some ultra powerful cult and you think blurring a video and altering the voice would deter them? Is it you that is dumb or the ultra powerful cult you believe in that is dumb?
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by SATANlST: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
trash post

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some People Believe in Evil Spirits Yet Don't Believe in God / I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels / Do As I Say Soap And Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.