Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

[Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... (5849 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Another false analogy....
church of football can be about people who have great knowledge on football issues like coaches, sports bookmakers, journalists and pundits but these people don't actually play football... undecided

The word is "on football" exactly as your church must be about " on Satan".

So, you certainly get that you Lie when you say church of Satan is not about Satan meanwhile you recognised that church of football is about football.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by truespeak: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Well good for you ...
but your opinion does'nt change the facts...
the church of satan was founded by a group of sceptical atheists and they don't worship satan as it is widely believed but rather satan is used merely as a symbol to represent their ideologies and philosophy...

I have dealt with this already and you could not rebutt.

Repeating yourself rather than rebutting is proof you have nothing valid to say!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If you knew Truly knew what False Dichotomy is then you would know that True Dichotomy, it's opposite, is Lawful, Acceptable and Allowable.

I Wrote the Textbook on Logic!
ok give me a valid definition on what's a false dichotomy ?
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Are you just joining them or intend to join them or been a member who wants to recruit more members for them?

Which one are you seriously because that would say a lot about you and what kind of things you do.

To say members of the church of Satan are not satanists or worshippers of Satan, is like saying members of the church of Christ are not Christians or worshippers of Christ which would be completely ridiculous.

Members of the church of Satan are diabolical ritualists who use the blood of innocent lives for sacrificial worship of the devil.

So please let us know who you really are and stop beating around the bush.
Adhominim fallacy...
attacking a person's personality and character instead of attacking their points....
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Greatzeus(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wow, I am among those who think church of Satan is for Satan worshippers. But Op,wetin carry go church of Satan website? You even shared the link here, hope you're not a member trying to win souls of nairalanders to your side? grin
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
ok give me a valid definition on what's a false dichotomy ?

Simply Put: it raising 2 Reasonable Options or Possiblilities Against an Opponent as if those 2 Options are the ONLY OPTIONS AVAILABLE. WHEREAS THERE IS A 3RD OR 4TH OR EVEN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REASONABLY CONNECTED OPTION OR OPTIONS

Example, it is either you eat rice or beans is A False Dichotomy for there is the option of Garri or plantain.

But this same scenario is A True Dichotomy, IN THE HOUSE OF A POOR MAN who has to either eat the available rice or beans, NO GARRI OR PLANTAIN.

That is how it factually operates!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Adhominim fallacy...
attacking a person's personality and character instead of attacking their points....

it is Ad hominem!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have many interpretations of what you may mean by thought experiment but I am hopeful that when you present the experiment, I would know how to respond to it, so fire on!
This is a very simple thought experiment... It's called _Wilt Chamberlain_..
"Imagine that you live in a society with 100 people. Each person pays $1 to see Wilt Chamberlain play basketball. Inequality is increased as Wilt becomes $100 wealthier and everyone becomes $1 less wealthy."
Is this a just state of affairs
OR would you support such a system and why
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't forget pastors and churches.

The key of Satanism is Will Full and Deliberate Doing of A Bad/Wicked/Evil thing KNOWING THAT IT IS NOT GOOD AND LOVING TO DO THEM AND TEACHING OTHERS TO JOIN YOU INTO DOING THEM!

And here is where I found one Law I have never heard about in my almost 50 years of living until 3 or 4 weeks back.

"THOU SHALT NOT FOLLOW THE MULTITUDE TO DO EVIL" Exodus 23:2.
That is in simple terms you don't need to worship satan to be called a satanist... All you need is just to do evil..
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The word is "on football" exactly as your church must be about " on Satan".

So, you certainly get that you Lie when you say church of Satan is not about Satan meanwhile you recognised that church of football is about football.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
The church of satan is about satan but that does not mean that they worship satan like christians worship God ... SAVY!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Greatzeus:
Wow, I am among those who think church of Satan is for Satan worshippers. But Op,wetin carry go church of Satan website? You even shared the link here, hope you're not a member trying to win souls of nairalanders to your side? grin
yeah They is a link to their website... Hope you have comfirmed my claims..
I Just decided to share it cause it baffles me that the church of satan does not even believe in the existence of satan rather they are just atheists who use satan to drag media publicity and attention...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

it is Ad hominem!
I hope you take corrections thesame way you give them out... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I hope you take corrections thesame way you give them out... undecided

I do once it is validly backed up.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The church of satan is about satan but that does not mean that they worship satan like christians worship God ... SAVY!

Now you are changing post to "definition of worship of Satan" whereas you were trying to defend Satanism. "SATANISTS are people who worship satan"

Which is A CHANGE OF POST!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That is in simple terms you don't need to worship satan to be called a satanist... All you need is just to do evil..

And love doing evil and teaching others to do evil and Applauding those who do evil.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Simply Put: it raising 2 Reasonable Options or Possiblilities Against an Opponent [b]as if those 2 Options are the ONLY OPTIONS AVAILABLE. WHEREAS THERE IS A 3RD OR 4TH OR EVEN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REASONABLY CONNECTED OPTION OR OPTIONSExample,IN THE HOUSE OF A POOR MAN who has to either eat the available rice or beans, NO GARRI OR PLANTAIN.
That is how it factually operates!
The scenerio of the poor man is a false dichotomy you failed to add a third option which is the fact that the poor man still has a choice to go outside and beg for Yams or other foodstuffs and they is even a fourth option which is the poor man can easily steal foodstuffs from people...
it's very easy to fall into these fallacies when arguing with people and that's how you end up creating false coparisms on this forum just like you recently compared satan and football... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
truespeak:

I have dealt with this already and you could not rebutt.

Repeating yourself rather than rebutting is proof you have nothing valid to say!
I have to repeat cause i know you don't read...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
..."Imagine that you live in a society with 100 people. Each person pays $1 to see Wilt Chamberlain play basketball. Inequality is increased as Wilt becomes $100 wealthier and everyone becomes $1 less wealthy."
Is this a just state of affairs
OR would you support such a system and why

I do not know what you mean by "just state of affairs" for No one was forced (breach of Law) to lose their $1. They gave it of the freewill, so no harm done.

No harm done then NO COMPLAINT.

SINCE NO COMPLAINT, THEN NO COURT AND BREACH OF LAW.

IF NO BREACH OF LAW AND COURT, THEN NO "JUST IS" TO DELIVER!

ALL IS WELL AND ALL IS GOOD!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are changing post to "definition of worship of Satan" whereas you were trying to defend Satanism. "SATANISTS are people who worship satan"

Which is A CHANGE OF POST!

Check the headline the thread is specifically on the church of satan...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The scenerio of the poor man is a false dichotomy you failed to add a third option which is the fact that the poor man still has a choice to go outside and beg for Yams or other foodstuffs and they is even a fourth option which is the poor man can easily steal foodstuffs from people...

That was why I narrowed the issue by saying "IN THE HOUSE".

Going outside is not "IN THE HOUSE"!

The issue is "IN THE HOUSE".
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Check the headline the thread is specifically on the church of satan...

Yes your header says that but the direction of it is clearly expressed in your opening statement saying "Misconception that satanists are people who worship satan" which set this ball rolling.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by truespeak: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I have to repeat cause i know you don't read...

grin As I said before, you have nothing valid to say!

You can have your last word cos I know you need it badly! grin
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
OP don't bother yourself about whatever is happening in the church of Satan because it's spiritual language only to be understood by those with heart of discernment!

The logo is authentic and only true Christians can use the Bible to prove to you that the logo is 100% authentic, even though those claiming satanists are blind to it! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes your header says that but the direction of it is clearly expressed in your opening statement saying "Misconception that satanists are people who worship satan" which set this ball rolling.

Ok lets bring the ball back to it's original position... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
truespeak:

grin As I said before, you have nothing valid to say!

You can have your last word cos I know you need it badly! grin
Toh... Ignorance is not an excuse undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Ok lets bring the ball back to it's original position... undecided

Based on your header then, my answer which says "A Congregation of Armed Robbers would not openly declare a statement which says STEALING BY HARM AND FORCE, IS OUR BUSINESS" will still not change.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That was why I narrowed the issue by saying "IN THE HOUSE".

The issue is "IN THE HOUSE".

Even in the house they are still options he could beg his neighbours for food or somebody can decide to help him with food which still brings us down to your false dichotomy.... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Even in the house they are still options he could beg his neighbours for food or somebody can decide to help him with food which still brings us down to your false dichotomy.... undecided

His neighbour is still OUTSIDE.

Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not know what you mean by "just state of affairs" for No one was forced (breach of Law) to lose their $1. They gave it of the freewill, so no harm done.

No harm done then NO COMPLAINT.

SINCE NO COMPLAINT, THEN NO COURT AND BREACH OF LAW.

IF NO BREACH OF LAW AND COURT, THEN NO "JUST IS" TO DELIVER!

ALL IS WELL AND ALL IS GOOD!

Even though no law is broken do you realise that such a system leads to inequality... This should be quite obvious but you do realise that if everybody keeps giving to Wilt Chamberlain then wilt becomes wealthier than everybody ... Is this right to you
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

His neighbour is still OUTSIDE.

What if he gets help from inside the house
or somebody brings food to him at home
don't we now have a false dichotomy... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
According to God's word Satan is the founder of ATHEISM!
Adam and Eve believe in God as the one who has the right to set up standard for right and wrong until Satan came to tell them they don't need God for anything! Genesis 3:1-5
Right from that time Satan keeps promoting false religions to counter pure worship but this is the endtime so Satan is coming out to declare before everyone after he has confused 99.999% of the human population that religion is scam so instead of thinking about worshiping God he is presenting himself as the God everyone should turn to.
Of course he's been the God majority have been worshiping for thousands of years past! 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19 smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Based on your header then, my answer which says "A Congregation of Armed Robbers would not openly declare a statement which says STEALING BY HARM AND FORCE, IS OUR BUSINESS" will still not change.
Ok what of armed robbers like the one million boys that openly declared themselves and gave out letters to Lagos residents informing them that they are coming to steal.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All / Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same / Angels Do Not Pray For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.