Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) (52181 Views)

KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Lampy336: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
kids doing what they know how to do in their best way..
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Jman06(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
That's a good one from the Kasu students!

Even though I don't encourage fighting a fellow guy because of a yeye Nigerian lady, I love the fact that the students taught the idiotic cadets the lesson that being in the military is not a guarantee to intimidate civilians whose taxes pay their salaries.

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Serves them right
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Mossadd: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alejandrah:

grin

No way are they SIMPs anyone calling them SIMPs is just trying to feel better.

Those guys did what no school in SE, SS or SW will try. We too dey fear Army for here.

I'm proud of their actions because you can't do same around NDA vicinity.

Only issue is when NDA come in full force to their school to pay them a courtesy visit.

Like I said, I'm proud of them!!!
nothing will happen,nda will not enter kASU and start killing students.how many cadets wan enter their sch and intimidate the entire students?aboki no dey fear soldiers like us in the south them go face them

7 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fools
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Theunbothered: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Quality20:
why attack military guys like that inspite of all d patriotic service they have done for the county? why can't d guys overlook the misdeeds of the military men, knowing fully well that those military men will in a couple of years be at our service?

Abeg shut up, military people don't see it as service they see themselves as God that's why they can confidently assault people and think they will get away with it.

Imagine a patriot who beats up the "bloody civilians" he is meant to be protecting.

Nonsense and patriots.

4 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
Two modafvckin simp fighting over a woman that can dump their ass for a better bidder
So if someobe walks up to your GF and wants to collect her number, and she refuses, what do you advice we do?
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by frankson1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
kechywillz:
Military will soon invade that school ,the worst part of it is that innocent people will suffer Most

They don't invade for fun. Invasion would have been expected if the cadets went for an official assignment.
The most they can do is block the guys on the road if they can recognize their faces or beat up any guy from the school.
How many cadets would they gather and who will give them trucks and guns to go for a revenge mission.

3 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by ogeenanthony(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Guy, go back and read it all over again, he said CADETS-terma 2 boys not 'military men's
Quality20:
why attack military guys like that inspite of all d patriotic service they have done for the county? why can't d guys overlook the misdeeds of the military men, knowing fully well that those military men will in a couple of years be at our service?

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
LET THIS HAPPEN IN THE EAST AND WATCH OPINION OWNERS OFFER THEIR UNSOLICITED OPINIONS.

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Adolfhitler001: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
kechywillz:
Military will soon invade that school ,the worst part of it is that innocent people will suffer Most
They cant try such in northern Institution i can assure you

6 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
BizzBizz:

http://www.kadunapoliticalaffairs.com/2021/10/panic-as-kasu-students-beat-up-nda.html

Very good. Kudos to d KASU students for giving d NDA boys well deserved correctional beating. It reinforces my belief that soldiers, police and security personnel in Nigeria are cowards. What makes them misbehave is d guns they carry. Nigerians respect their uniform but they don't respect themselves. They see themselves as gods

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Army just dey depreciate daily for this side of planet Earth... No dignity, no respect, no honor, NOTHING!!!

Very soon, even area boys go dey oppress them!

Something needs to be done urgently!
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh..

All these beating and collecting untop toto wey dey codedly dey offer free welfare services to community diicks lipsrsealed
Hahahhahahaha
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

This is a clear case of what I ordered verses what I got, he wanted to collect number but end up collecting beating.

Their counterparts in North Korea are using hands to break blocks but these one are busy collecting girl number.
No wonder bandits entered their school successfully and still escape successfully
Lol they waste there energy on women fools that's why small boys beat them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Sweeeeeeeeeet grin
So you are happy haha
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Sikpa04(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Someone made mention of Cadets going back for revenge and I'm just here laughing at that statement. Any cadet that goes back there will receive more beatings and will be dismissed from the Academy instantly.

5 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So you are happy haha

Indeed I am as you are grin

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ordinarily, the Lion is a dangerous Animal and the king when he lies in its den;
But when it misses it ROAD and strays to the camp of the dogs, it could make a mess of herself..

WARNING AS A LESSON; Lets always learn to stay within our permitted boundary and respect the dignity & rights of even the less privileged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm so proud of these brave and ever rugged students cool

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by abeggnow: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Godada:

I still don't get it why guys would decide to demean themselves over a girl.

The cadet should have stayed on his lane if the lady in question isn't interested. Besides, it's a bad taste to attempt collecting a ladies number while she is with her guy.

Oh well, the cadets got more than they bargained for.

These uniformed persons actually go beyond their boundaries. This mentality is so wrong
it has nothing to do with uniform men. those power are not eell home trained. and if they are not careful they will be dismissed. those university guy dey vex me sef. them for beat them enter hospital. with lots of broken bones.

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Pootle: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
when kidnapper come carry their boss na so al of them hide under bed grin

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Don't mind am.. person slap you, u went to mobilize your fellow student for revenge .. no be woman matter cause am.. nobody will take a slap lightly.

You think the cadets wouldn’t have descended on the boy if he had slapped back?
The cadets are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

This is a clear case of what I ordered verses what I got, he wanted to collect number but end up collecting beating.

Their counterparts in North Korea are using hands to break blocks but these one are busy collecting girl number.
No wonder bandits entered their school successfully and still escape successfully
the right words should be 'stroll'....
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
My guy said

[img]https://c./PUxn_3GY-kIAAAAC/bad-michael-jackson.gif[/img]

Then his crew showed up like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alejandrah:

I tell you these guys did this for their school name not the girl. Only issue is that NDA cadets will want go retaliate and it doesn't look good for them.

Na people like you go run leave your wife during time of war.

They are no SIMPs. This is about territory but you won't understand.

We too dey fear Army and because of that, they will continue to ride on us!

They are Simps and bloody ones at that.

NDA cadets have a history of oppressing, bullying and intimidating civilians. That is unprofessional. They are poorly trained and progress with the worsts of habits.

Military in civilised places bond with the civilians, help in times of crisis and are loved and respected by the civil populace but in Nigeria, they chawooz vulnerable people to feel good.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by FakeUnity: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
The students put am for am for their body wotowoto. cheesy grin

Rugged aluta and cultist students wey dey behead person, use him head play monkey post football, na him you wan carry play? Because you wear uniform?

Body tell them.. grin
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by DrManhattan: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
virginprincess:
Look at them fighting over a woman, later now all these ones will come to nairaland and start saying rubbish about the same women they're fighting about, mtcheeeeeew.

The slap was what instigated the fight, not the girl.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm still shocked at this news, through out my years in KASU i have never heard of violence from any student, only normal female quarrels from the hostel. When the school has now decided to dish out admission letters to thugs and area boys all in the name of generating more money sad. We were 35 during my set but now you will see 150-200 students in a dept
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by bunnae(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Quality20:
If them slap you, buy malt for them. Until then....

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
KosiGee:

They are Simps and bloody ones at that.

NDA cadets have a history of oppressing, bullying and intimidating civilians. That is unprofessional. They are poorly trained and progress with the worsts of habits.

Military in civilised places bond with the civilians, help in times of crisis and are loved and respected by the civil populace but in Nigeria, they chawooz vulnerable people to feel good.

NDA cadets SIMPs?

or

Those who tried to defend their school vicinity?

or Both?

Walk me through your thought process on this
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
A product of a torn condom on rampage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / University Of Ibadan Zoological Garden (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.