Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) (52179 Views)

KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by denjjy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
"One of the cadets who couldn’t get into the car on time was severely beaten" he's still in sifiya pain
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
alphaNomega:
did you even read the story? Why did you skip the part that the girl refused, yet your brother in the army continued to worry her? Some of Una sef I wonder how you read

O yes....
I read it...
And your assumption that I skipped any part is flawed...
Inconsequential things such as how you read doesn't cross my mind at all...
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Jebbigideon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
They won't try it next time. And I believe what happened to them on that spot they won't come back for revenge
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is why I like northerners they don’t take nonsense, these cadets are in the habit of beating civilians anyhow.

Cadet saw a boy and his girlfriend confidently came to his front to take her number without fear and slapping the boy in front of his gf because he is a cadet.

Those students deserve a medal
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

1. If you are with your babe and another man comes disrespecting her you will join him abi.

2. I'm sure you are the type that when armed ribbers come to rape your wife you will watch and applaud them then thank them for a job well done

1. I won't allow or join anyone disrespect my "babe" in my presence or absence but that doesn't mean I will fight them either. There are other ways to resolve an issue without getting violent....

2. Well, if you're sure about what you wrote then you're stupid (no offense), only a fool comes to this sort of conclusion when he hasn't even met a person and has no idea of the ideology of the person to whom he has concluded on.... And besides it's not "ribbers", it's "robbers"

Have a nice life...
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
alphaNomega:
NDA won't do jack shít.

Is it the NDA that serving officers were kidnapped from few months ago, or NDA from Rwanda? Tell us

NDA cadets are always so unprofessional. They will respond and innocent students will pay.

But my over all view about the matter was that I enjoyed the courage of the KSU students.

I careless about NDA cadets!
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favfables:

1. I won't allow or join anyone disrespect my "babe" in my presence or absence but that doesn't mean I will fight them either. There are other ways to resolve an issue without getting violent....

2. Well, if you're sure about what you wrote then you're stupid (no offense), only a fool comes to this sort of conclusion when he hasn't even met a person and has no idea of the ideology of the person to whom he has concluded on.... And besides it's not "ribbers", it's "robbers"

Have a nice life...
Thank you for the correction professor. Oya tell us what other way. You explain gently dem slap you, tell me what other way, coward. Next you will say you are alpha male. Alpha that is afraid of confrontation. LOL.

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by malvisguy212: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
hismerhill:
Call them simp or anything u choose to. They ain't cowards like u, it is a territorial issue, think of what will happen to the students if they try this at d barrack.
you think say dem be mumu like you ? to go fight soldiers for barracks ?
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

1. Thank you for the correction professor.

2. Oya tell us what other way. You explain gently dem slap you, tell me what other way,

3.coward.

4. Next you will say you are alpha male.

5. Alpha that is afraid of confrontation. LOL.

1. You're very welcome...
2. I would've, but I don't owe you any explanation as to how I would've handle things and besides i dont teach recalcitrant children...
3. Wow, you think throwing punches over a girl makes you a hero?? Haha!! Sorry to burst your bubble, it makes you a hooligan...
4. Did you see anywhere were I wrote that I was an alpha male, abi it's just another foolish conclusion on your part??
5. Another foolish conjecture...

Have a nice life kiddo...
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Yawax(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jonzing cadet
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Gfh1: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by hismerhill(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
malvisguy212:
you think say dem be mumu like you ? to go fight soldiers for barracks ?

Obviously you comment in a haste,now go over my comment again, this time gently. ~ IRE OO ~
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by executive12: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good job by the KASU students. They should have flogged the cadets.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by tafat: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
See casting na sad
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by planetx: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why wouldn't 18 year old cadets be oppressing you grown men with your if soldier slap you jokes. Most of you cowards will probably jump enter gutter because some 18 year old wearing camo told you so.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by ultimateprof: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Beating because of a girl phone number?
Ife otu na eme.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Quality20:
why attack military guys like that inspite of all d patriotic service they have done for the county? why can't d guys overlook the misdeeds of the military men, knowing fully well that those military men will in a couple of years be at our service?
read you no gree, it's your type they go slap you go dey look like monkey
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Neocotez(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Keep up the good work
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by lukency(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
It serves the useless boys well. Why can't they go and Boko Haram girlfriend
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by alphaNomega: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2021

O yes....
I read it...
And your assumption that I skipped any part is flawed...
Inconsequential things such as how you read doesn't cross my mind at all...
You're a dumb fúck. Deactivate your account but I know you will still login to read it
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Alejandrah:

grin

No way are they SIMPs anyone calling them SIMPs is just trying to feel better.

Those guys did what no school in SE, SS or SW will try. We too dey fear Army for here.

I'm proud of their actions because you can't do same around NDA vicinity.

Only issue is when NDA come in full force to their school to pay them a courtesy visit.

Like I said, I'm proud of them!!!

What courtesy visit? At the end of the day you still showed the traits of a typical southerner. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing that those bloody cadets can do about it. If they return, they will only get more beatings and that's that. Stop fearing these little children. We once beat 5 of them in Malali after they slapped an elderly man.
Re: KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

What courtesy visit? At the end of the day you still showed the traits of a typical southerner. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing that those bloody cadets can do about it. If they return, they will only get more beatings and that's that. Stop fearing these little children. We once beat 5 of them in Malali after they slapped an elderly man.

grin grin grin

Congratulations; you did well as a typical northerner!

I'm honestly proud of your actions!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / University Of Ibadan Zoological Garden (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.