Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) (1818 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Woman Sells Her Three Kids For N500,000, Blames Hardship (photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Kogi State Over Economic Hardship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by radiolover(m): 12:28am On Oct 14, 2021
As thanks to Buhari and his style of "rulership", because this one is far from governance.

As reported by xpressng.

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by SmartPolician: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Nigerians used to be resilient people, but this harsh economic reality is really testing our resilience. There's is a limit to which a man can get to and give up.

Talk to people in your local community when you are going through difficult times. Suicide is not the answer because you will subject your loved ones to perpetual regrets and sorrow when you take your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by radiolover(m): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari thank you o. You have done Nigerians well but na only God go time punish you and your entire family and generations to come for this unbearable hardship you put upon Nigerians. Even a kg of cooking gas now is N800.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Benki003(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2021
This picture was taken before buhari entered the seat, and see how he looks, then imagine when buhari was in power and how he's going to look like

My brother suicide is the only solution undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by GRACETOLIVE(f): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Seriously not everyone is strong enough to withstand the storm.
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by GRACETOLIVE(f): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2021
People are only trying to be strong. If not, the rate of suicide in this country should be very alarming.
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by DoctorDree(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Suicide is never an option
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by realstars: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2021
It can only be over when it is over. we move.
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Commentor: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2021

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Cosmatikka: 1:25am On Oct 14, 2021
This is the 3rd suicide post I'm reading on Nairaland in less than 24hrs.
If they are to look for the suicide capital of the world now, I'm sure Bubu would have put Nigeria as No.1.

Wat he cannot destroy does not exist
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Watenop: 2:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:25am On Oct 14, 2021
A part of me dies when i hear of a fellow human being killing themself because of economic hardship. Then i watch the news and see thieving politicians and bastards in gov't....that made all sorts of promises to get 'elected', still blowing grammar in 2021! All developmental indices have gone south since 2015....murders have become so commonplace now to the extent that 50 Nigerians can die in a day yet the country carries on as normal!

All greedy Nigerian politicians are interested in is power for powers sake...to corner as much state funds as possible for themselves, and for nepotistic and tribalistic reasons!
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:43am On Oct 14, 2021
The hardship is only for the masses!

Can Buhari endure what he's putting the masses through

May God Almighty judge him (Buhari) harshly too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by allthingsgood: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari did not make u commit suicide. Suicide is a mental issue. Let's not trivialize it
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by allthingsgood: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The hardship is only for the masses!

Can Buhari endure what he's putting the masses through

May God Almighty judge him (Buhari) harshly too

Obi Cubana is part of the masses o. Davido is masses as well . Stop being lazy my dear. nobody will dash u free money. Go and work
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by AxeofGod(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Kai!
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by rex444(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Our political system, rubbished
Our media system , biased
Our journalists ...bought
Lawyers ( legal bodies) ....... Corrupt ..... Sometimes I think while we are busy pointing at that vegetable called whatever up there , we also point ourselves... Are you an article with a price ?
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Joseph08(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2021
allthingsgood:

Obi Cubana is part of the masses o. Davido is masses as well . Stop being lazy my dear. nobody will dash u free money. Go and work

Which work did you provide for him to do in Nigeria

So many graduates are jobless and no financial assistance to set up a business of their choice.

You're among the people that doesn't see the bad governance of this administration.

Nigeria can't move forward cos of people like you.

Cubana and Davido you mentioned are self employed so stop the comparison. You don't know how they started before the fame okay.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by GRACETOLIVE(f): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2021
allthingsgood:

You are not making any sense but talking absolute rubbish rather. Must everyone be musician like Davido or hotel owner like Cubana to live in Nigeria? In your street, don't you have petty traders, hawkers, poor teachers, 30k minimum wage earners (or even 20k in private organizations), unemployed people and the list is endless? These are people striving hard every day to eck a living but to you, they are lazy because they are not musician or own a club. In every society, they are low income earners. What a sensible government does is considering the plight of the low income earners in decision-making. But what has been that of this Buhari government? A teacher earns 25k/month as a family man or woman. Tell me how 25k takes care of a family in Nigeria today. Next time just read and pass if you don't have something sensible to type.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by GRACETOLIVE(f): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Another suicide on front page.
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Help2020: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
Nigerians used to be resilient people, but this harsh economic reality is really testing our resilience. There's is a limit to which a man can get to and give up.

Talk to people in your local community when you are going through difficult times. Suicide is not the answer because you will subject your loved ones to perpetual regrets and sorrow when you take your own life.
You people complain too much..I was in Nigeria few months ago and the situation is not as bad as you guys make it seem. Come and live in Ghana for 1 month,you will understand what harsh economy is..Despite that Ghanians don't come online to cry,the focus on their work.They understand that crying won't solve anything... Learn from them
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by SmartPolician: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2021
Help2020:

You people complain too much..I was in Nigeria few months ago and the situation is not as bad as you guys make it seem. Come and live in Ghana for 1 month,you will understand what harsh economy is..Despite that Ghanians don't come online to cry,the focus on their work.They understand that crying won't solve anything... Learn from them

The population of Ghana is a little over the population of just that of Lagos. Nigeria is a made of multiple countries in one country, making it the world's poverty capital.

According to the World Bank, the per capita income of Ghana is higher than that of Nigeria. So, sir, there's nothing to compare here because Ghana has economically left Nigeria. Ghanaians lead a much better life than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Help2020: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

The population of Ghana is a little over the population of just that of Lagos. Nigeria is a made of multiple countries in one country, making it the world's poverty capital.

According to the World Bank, the per capita income of Ghana is higher than that of Nigeria. So, sir, there's nothing to compare here because Ghana has economically left Nigeria. Ghanaians lead a much better life than Nigerians.
Ghana life more better than Nigeria? Love...
Go and ask how much the buy even toyoto corolla 1994 modern in Ghana and compare.Ask how much daily feeding expenditure is in Ghana and compare to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Gabe427: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
It funny how this things called scars are way bigger than they aooear
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by SmartPolician: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Help2020:
Ghana life more better than Nigeria? Love...
Go and ask how much the buy even toyoto corolla 1994 modern in Ghana and compare.Ask how much daily feeding expenditure is in Ghana and compare to Nigeria.

My dear, what matters is not the price of things in a country. What matters is the possibility of making that money in that country. That's why I stated Per Capita Income.

Let me break it down for you...

If as an engineer, I earn an equivalent of N500k in Ghana, I won't have a problem buying a 32" Samsung colour TV for N200k.

But if the same position pays N200k in Nigeria, if you tell me to come and buy the same TV for N150k, I will run away.

This is the simplest analogy I can give you.
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Help2020: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

My dear, what matters is not the price of things in a country. What matters is the possibility of making that money in that country. That's why I stated Per Capita Income.

Let me break it down for you...

If as an engineer, I earn an equivalent of N500k in Ghana, I won't have a problem buying a 32" Samsung colour TV for N200k.

But if the same position pays N200k in Nigeria, if you tell me to come and buy the same TV for N150k, I will run away.

This is the simplest analogy I can give you.
You made some point though. But don't forget guys are still making money in Nigeria. But to be honest I like Ghana..And sincerely I prefer to remain here in Ghana after my studies than go back to Nigeria.. But my reason is not economic related though....
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by iconnecta(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Not man enough jor.
nigga died for impressing someone.
a wise man once said,
if you know you know.
i no talk oh, just passing by.
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by kingslj: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
@ commentator
so we should go back to OBJ times and commit suicide again?
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by allthingsgood: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
GRACETOLIVE:

You are not making any sense but talking absolute rubbish rather. Must everyone be musician like Davido or hotel owner like Cubana to live in Nigeria? In your street, don't you have petty traders, hawkers, poor teachers, 30k minimum wage earners (or even 20k in private organizations), unemployed people and the list is endless? These are people striving hard every day to eck a living but to you, they are lazy because they are not musician or own a club. In every society, they are low income earners. What a sensible government does is considering the plight of the low income earners in decision-making. But what has been that of this Buhari government? A teacher earns 25k/month as a family man or woman. Tell me how 25k takes care of a family in Nigeria today. Next time just read and pass if you don't have something sensible to type.
[/s]
You are the one talking trash
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by allthingsgood: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Joseph08:

Which work did you provide for him to do in Nigeria

So many graduates are jobless and no financial assistance to set up a business of their choice.

You're among the people that doesn't see the bad governance of this administration.

Nigeria can't move forward cos of people like you.

Cubana and Davido you mentioned are self employed so stop the comparison. You don't know how they started before the fame okay.

So why can't u be self employed too rather than sleep on your bed waiting for govt to give u work
Re: Buhari Govt: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Due To Economic Hardship (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

Suicide is bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friend Of Port Harcourt Big Girl Who Died From Plastic Surgery Confronted Doctor / Photos Uduak Akpan Try So Hard To Run Away From His Death Judgment. / “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.