Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking (47407 Views)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Noshitboi(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2021
The African queen is now oyibo queen. Bleaching kee u dia embarassed
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Yankee101: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Did Tuface enter one chance?

Avoid some women for peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Charx122: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
bad belle she deserves to be happy

If I do my own, You go do your own ........sing along ���

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by kobosmart(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Annie Idibia is not allowing the challenges she is facing with her husband 2face Idibia get the best of her, as she dances and hangs out with her brother. According to her, they are headed for some drinking and fun.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU-83kMllkV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Annie Idibia Goes Partying With Her Brother and Without Tuface Idibia and his Baby mama Drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrHDEs0gzzg
sad na so e go drink fvck e brother na like e fvck brymo
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by EmekaBlue(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2021
This Girl no too fine sha come marry sweet fine boy 2baba
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by rattlesnake(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2021
irrelevant BS
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Otasikwe(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Ajuekid
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by fizzycozy(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2021
MAKE ONA LEAVE AM MAKE SHE ENJOY HERSELF.
WAHALA NO DEY FINISH
YOLO
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by WaffenSS(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Jist watch, this nonsense news go soon enter front page...

Yup.

That train is never late.
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Vacora(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
MARKone:
This YouTuber's voice is very discouraging, Oga speak normal so that pesin fit watch your videos.

I thought I was the only grin With his unnecessary narration. His voice and that of another blogger on this site absolutely get on my last nerves.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Bluntyarn20: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
emmabest2000:
I thought he disowned her last month,
Abi she has many senior brothers shocked

Anyway enjoy yourself while preparing for a single motherhood life cheesy

Annie has 2 brothers, actually it should've been 3 brothers but they lost their youngest his name is Emmanuel he died years back, before Annie blow sef, the one that disowned her is her immediate elder brother by the name of Sylvester Macaulay, he is based in america, wisdom is their first son
You can verify all of these if you like to, cos we were like family.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Testimony1988(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by freshbear(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
When couple fight, the one doing all the drama to get media and fans attention is the one losing the battle and very likely the cause of the bro haha.So sad she's gradually losing tuface to her resilient competitor.Hope she gets the right formula to win her man and home back.All this show she's putting won't bring him back.Keep ur family ish esp fights and downtime off social media.seems tuface so far is the happy one.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by uthlaw: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
bad belle she deserves to be happy
who hold her happiness before.....if she like, may she Bleep self....2face de with another wife!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
emmabest2000:
I thought he disowned her last month,
Abi she has many senior brothers shocked

Anyway enjoy yourself while preparing for a single motherhood life cheesy

Is she divorced?
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by aswani(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Is she divorced?

Her husband went to another continent under false pretences just to be away from her.

The one in US that she threatened to scatter everything over is currently making multiple "home videos" a là Tiwa Savage with her husband.*

The poster you were responding to is right, she needs to start preparing for Single Motherhood.

*This might or might not be true
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by arex40: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
kiss celebrezzy waaaaaaaaala
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by yanabasee2: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
mocipe:

There is this woman in my place of work. Tall and beautiful and have been divorced. I overheard her advising another lady who is married and with her husband to be giving anal to the husband. They became close and later I heard that the husband to the lady caught her with another man.

In my presence in a restaurant, the lady selling was telling a security guard, a lady too to break her relationship with her boyfriend and go out so she could see someone to marry. I later found out that the lady who was advising the other has left her husband.

Many women give their friends wrong advice to break or spoil marriages.

They act like they love themselves but gossip each other more...
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
aswani:

Her husband went to another continent under false pretences just to be away from her.

The one in US that she threatened to scatter everything over is currently making multiple "home videos" a là Tiwa Savage with her husband.*

The poster you were responding to is right, she needs to start preparing for Single Motherhood.

*This might or might not be true

Na wa oooo
Its well ooooo
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Gfh1: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Drinking ke
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by Bamzyriches451: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
So we should fry beans??
Re: Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking by chiedozie198100: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2022
When I read tuface randomly talking about abacha's loot, I knew something wasn't adding up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) / Actor Sanyeri Show Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids In New Family Photo / Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.