Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading (938 Views)

Should I Just Venture Into Akara Business??? / Russian Companies, Businesses Ready To Invest In Nigeria, Says Chamber President / Motorcycle Transport Rider At Oride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by teeboila(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

I want to ask for honest and prudent financial advice on how to invest 300k.
1) To get a bike, giving it out to a rider for 12k weekly instalment payment.

2) To deposit and start forex trading (having learn forex basics and in a signal group).

As things are tough in this Bubu era one have to be wise and thoughtful in making right financial steps.
Only helpful comment please.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by kodded(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2021
teeboila:
Hello everyone,

2) To deposit and start forex trading (having learn forex basics and in a signal group).

As things are tough in this Bubu era one have to be wise and thoughtful in making right financial steps.

Get the bike

2 weeks payment is about 24k which is $50.

You can use the $50 to start your forex trading journey.

If you remain discipline in forex trading, you can grow that $50 to $200 by the end of October meanwhile you will still have another source of income that will be sustaining you while you diligently grow your forex portfolio smiley

12 Likes

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Skillsnigeria: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Matheusmartin: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by aumusa: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2021
kodded:

Get the bike

If you remain discipline in forex trading, you can grow that $50 to $200 by the end of October meanwhile you will still have another source of income that will be sustaining you while you diligently grow your forex portfolio smiley

Follow this advice

5 Likes

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Idamond: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2021
forget Forex focus on your bike business..
the risk in Forex is high..
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2021
kodded:

Get the bike

Thumb up bro , your sense pass federal government

5 Likes

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2021
To be Honest, I am not typing to sugarcoat anything.

You see that your 300k, use half invest for crypto (I can give you about 3 tokens that are set to give at least 100% each before December).

Giving out a bike for daily remittance is not a good deal.

No matter how close or how nice the person seem to be, e no go work (been there).

Shikena

1 Like

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by matrixx(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:

You see that your 300k, use half invest for crypto (I can give you about 3 tokens that are set to give at least 100% each before December).

No matter how close or how nice the person seem to be, e no go work (been there).

Shikena

interested in tis. 08067503084
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Gadafii: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
iam currently in this same category as op, i have 200k presently, i was thinking of either getting a bike/maruwa (i dont know how much they both cost currently) that will be bringing me weekly return or use it to buy btc and watch it grow(i ave btc with about $5 dollar in it already)

i think i will go with the bike/maruwa option as the commenter above rightly said, the proceed from the bike can go into btc gradually cool

but the major problem is getting a trusted rider or driver that wont reap or misuse the bike/maruwa embarassed

Thank you nairaland

2 Likes

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by kodded(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Gadafii:
iam currently in this same category as op, i have 200k presently, i was thinking of either getting a bike/maruwa (i dont know how much they both cost currently) that will be bringing me weekly return or use it to buy btc and watch it grow(i ave btc with about $5 dollar in it already)

i think i will go with the bike/maruwa option as the commenter above rightly said, the proceed from the bike can go into btc gradually cool

but the major problem is getting a trusted rider or driver that wont reap or misuse the bike/maruwa embarassed

Thank you nairaland

If you belong to any bible believing church then you can go ahead and consult your pastor because he knows alot of jobless members in the church that will be willing to ride the bike and pay in weekly cash.

But let that individual come with atleast 2 other responsible surety that can be held accountable in case of stories and also try to negotiate a favorable terms with the biker so that he can see something for himself while hustling for your weekly pay. Remember na hunger dey make man greedy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Philipmems(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
matrixx:

Don't come and start disturbing us later that someone scammed you ooo

My advice would be to buy the bike or Keke and do the hustling yourself. Don't trust people oooo, most people are trying to take advantage of you to dude or scam you
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
matrixx:

Do your proper research before taking my word for what it is.

Based on my personal analysis

Coin98 (C98) is a good investment (if you ask me).
Buy and Hold
Current price ($3.715)

2 Likes

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Timagex(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
wink
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by egbabiekperemo1: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
kodded:

Get the bike

Rada rada... It's easier said than done

1 Like

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by prophetic69(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:

Shikena
you blow your account then your eye go clear...think say trading and investment na straight road abi.
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by kodded(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
egbabiekperemo1:

Rada rada... It's easier said than done
change your mindset bro, every billionaire today once started with only an idea smiley

3 Likes

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
prophetic69:
you blow your account then your eye go clear...think say trading and investment na straight road abi.

Next time read to understand and not just to comment or quote anyone just so sound woke.

If you read with an open mind, you’d understand what you said is way different from what is written (peace).

1 Like

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by VicThory(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:

Shikena
Can you give me the names of the tokens boss? Help the needy
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Rubbiish(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
teeboila:
Hello everyone,

The two are wrong investments!
Forex will make u lose your funds, bikeman will stop to balance u after 2 weeks & will only come with endless stories why he is unable to pay. Find sth else to invest in.
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Kessnorman: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:

Do your proper research before taking my word for what it is.

Based on my personal analysis

Coin98 (C98) is a good investment (if you ask me).
Buy and Hold
Current price ($3.715)

Hi boss can I dm you I need to learn more about potential coins, please help me
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by teeboila(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Like what my brother? I'm here to learn while we share knowledge. Cos in this climate no one is ready to help it's all man for himself (O.Y.O),.the little dough anyone can lay his hand on he must be wise with it.

Rubbiish:

The two are wrong investments!
Forex will make u lose your funds, bikeman will stop to balance u after 2 weeks & will only come with endless stories why he is unable to pay. Find sth else to invest in.
Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Kessnorman:

Hi boss can I dm you I need to learn more about potential coins, please help me

As you wan DM me so, you get the right knowledge?

Coin98 is one.

The one attached here is another

1 Like

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2021
VicThory:

Can you give me the names of the tokens boss? Help the needy

I am hoping and wishing you have enough funds so that when e set, you go fit fly me go my preferred destination

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:

I am hoping and wishing you have enough funds so that when e set, you go fit fly me go my preferred destination

28% profit so far

Re: To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThePriceSorcerer:

As you wan DM me so, you get the right knowledge?

Coin98 is one.

The one attached here is another

28% profit so far

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hiring Warehouse Operation Officers / Interior Service Providers Needed / 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election Will Be Rigged God Showed A Party, IF He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.