Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear (372 Views)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / My Younger Brother Joined NDA After Graduation From University / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Educonomist: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Last night, I was in a class gisting with a friend about life when all of a sudden, we hear people running from different angles like war is about to happen. Without wasting much time the girl and I also run away from the class with my phone on my hands n bag in d class to avoid being trapped in the class should it be that some bad boys are operating. When I reach outside, I discovered it was a fire outbreak that made people ran.
By the time I get back into d class I felt embarrassed as people were laughing at me for running away even while I was discussing with a girl.
Re: Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Happened once while I was living in a hostel off campus...around 1 or 2 am, in the middle of night, one of the occupants started shouting fire fire fire fire fire..that's how all of us woke up and started running out, including those in the adjacent buildings. Na that day I know say 90% of ladies doesn't sleep with their clothes. Cause majority woke up at the sound and didn't bother to grab their clothes, they dashed out in the process to save their lives first.

But later, we realized it was a false alarm...the date was April 1st.....April fool's day.

The dude nearly collect beating from us that day shaa, what saved him is because he was a popular guy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Juliusmomoh: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Yes during election
Re: Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Mood11: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2021
One faithful evening as I stood at Jibowu Bus-Stop waiting for a bus going my way na so people suddenly started running helter skelter, I waited for a second to see if I'll understand what was happening but it seemed as though I was the only one not running so in order not to be sorry I quickly joined the race.
Because I noticed that every corner I targeted to divert into had people running out from there, I figured my best bet would be to run into one of the Transport companies loading Night bus to hide because whatever was chasing us is determined to catch as many people as possible. I ran into Chisco Park and noticed that many people had thought the same way and had run into the park for safety.
Not long after, we saw uniformed men with arms dragging some people towards the direction of their parked van, I heard people say that it's a monthly tradition to raid that area and those whose legs fail to take them into safety would be rough handled and forcefully taken to Panti both street urchins and responsible people going about their businesses.
Re: Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Educonomist: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Yes during election

Gist us abeg
Re: Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Educonomist: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Educonomist: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Skyfornia:
Happened once while I was living in a hostel off campus...around 1 or 2 am, in the middle of night, one of the occupants started shouting fire fire fire fire fire..that's how all of us woke up and started running out, including those in the adjacent buildings. Na that day I know say 90% of ladies doesn't sleep with their clothes. Cause majority woke up at the sound and didn't bother to grab their clothes, they dashed out in the process to save their lives first.

But later, we realized it was a false alarm...the date was April 1st.....April fool's day.

The dude nearly collect beating from us that day shaa, what saved him is because he was a popular guy.
Chai!!!! Lol, so annoying. God save dat guy, I can't imagine d beating he would have receive for disturbing one's peaceful night
Re: Have You Ever Joined People To Run Out Of Fear by Educonomist: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Mood11:
I waited for a second to see if I'll understand what was happening but it seemed as though I was the only one not running so in order not to be sorry I quickly joined the race.

One reason I do run also, to avoid stories that touch if truly there's something causing them to run

(1) (Reply)

Sapa Nice One: UNIBEN Students Seen Drinking Garri In Class (VIDEO) / Outgoing Uniosun VC: Who Will Tell Nigerian Rulers? / LASU Student Portal-www.ug.lidc.lasu.edu.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.