Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France (23344 Views)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues Malami, DSS / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by lexy2014: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/igboho-seeks-treatment-in-germany-france/amp/

Once he steps on German airport, all d sickness will disappear
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Ultimas: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2021
It is not easy to survive in the outside world, how much more of in a detention.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by andrewbaba44: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

He should be transferred to hospitals in Nigeria, after-all, Beninese regard Nigeria as abroad

He should be transferred to hospitals in Nigeria as if your useless president do use any of them
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by oyejideogunjumo: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Let him get the medical treatment here in Nigeria, simple and short
When even our leaders are running abroad for their treatment.
I am not being sentimental or tribalistic but be sincere please which hospital do you think can handle his situation?
He is not asking for sponsorship.
He can take care of the bills.
If there is a specific charge against him why can't they come up all these while?
In everything we do let us fear God.
He is a rewarder from generation to generation
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by PDinteriors(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
When they are messing up and misbehaving, their livers and kidneys are always fine... they never have a single need to travel so far away for medical care. Catch and imprison them, and all of a sudden they become near comatose!

It never changes from Evans the kidnapper to corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by baralatie(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Angelfrost:
When they are messing up and misbehaving, their livers and kidneys are always fine... they never have a single need to travel so far away for medical care. Catch and imprison them, and all of a sudden they become near comatose!

It never changes from Evans the kidnapper to corrupt politicians.
I wonder o
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Gotze1: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your mother is a LovePeddler and your father is a bastard.
I understand that your worthless mother is a LovePeddler.

Child of nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
Gotze1:
I understand that your worthless mother is a LovePeddler.

Child of nonentity.
[/s]

Your mother is a hookup LovePeddler. My cum is still dribbling down her throat
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
ethicallyright:
Sunday Igboho's predicament is the consequence of investing in Juju instead of human capital development, science and technology.

The IPOB members that are sacrificing virgin Igbo girls for impenetrable bodies are not different and will meet their Waterloo in the coming weeks.

We told emotional lots that the separatist , Mr. Igboho, who has spent more days of this year condemned to a prison in Francophone Africa was not invincible.

Their replies were; " Igboho is air, you can't catch what you can't see", "Igboho can command a gun into his hands anywhere and at anytime", "Igboho has the protection of the Gods", " Igboho is this , Igboho is that" grin

My view about African tribes is devoid of emotional delusion, free from bias and close to what should be termed "an objective world view" - it is the perception that though heterogeneous, most African rebels genuinely believe that with witchcraft mastery and a few tired and rusty guns they can defeat Nigeria and Britain and allies or Cameroon and France and allies.

That popular belief in itself show that these local warriors are not fit to give their people the Utopian salvation they often promise.

Should we blame the locals for believing that their tribal warriors can bring redemption? No.
Hope after decades of despair , neglect and maltreatment seems to be a better choice than an uncertain future in a country with negative diversity.

too much weeds
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Gee64: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Make una helep dis boy oh...make we nor go read anoda suicide news on Nairaland here tomorrow oh. Even if na 5h make we gada send am..biko. Even if na lie sef.
Oh boy, look my signature below and follow me mine Pi Coin for your own good oh so dat you nor go come beg here again.
denickboss:
Suicide taught has been rumbling all over me fr days cos of my school fee.pls any amount will be appreciate, tmrw is the last day.. God bless �
Access bank
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by fredoooooo: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
He can use juju to disappear to Germany na ... grin
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Agreyphine(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2021
The have taught you in language you will understand.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by UncommonLogic: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2021
It's when they get arrested that they will remember that they ha e medical problems. Treat him in jail there. Rubbish trash
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Gotze1: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your mother is a hookup LovePeddler. My cum is still dribbling down her throat
Lol, can you even come closer to my dog.

Even your worthless nonentity bastard father no fit, tankless of worthless unfortunate walking corpse like you.

Spit on your mother's pathetic fishpuss puna.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Neddyogu(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Lawyer don turn doctor. Lawyer wey dey talk like doctor na suwegbeeeeeeoooooo *in fela's immortal voice*
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
Gotze1:
Lol, can you even come closer to my dog.

Even your worthless nonentity bastard father no fit, tankless of worthless unfortunate walking corpse like you.

Spit on your mother's pathetic fishpuss puna.
[/s]

My dog's semen is swimming in your mother's stomach right now because she has no womb.

Pity.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Neddyogu(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2021
fredoooooo:
He can use juju to disappear to Germany na ... grin

Or turn to cat at night and sneak outta prison.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Indispensable85(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/igboho-seeks-treatment-in-germany-france/amp/

Self inflicted problem.
You would've stayed on your own and enjoy your money.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Sheriman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
ethicallyright:
Sunday Igboho's predicament is the consequence of investing in Juju instead of human capital development, science and technology.

The IPOB members that are sacrificing virgin Igbo girls for impenetrable bodies are not different and will meet their Waterloo in the coming weeks.

We told emotional lots that the separatist , Mr. Igboho, who has spent more days of this year condemned to a prison in Francophone Africa was not invincible.

Their replies were; " Igboho is air, you can't catch what you can't see", "Igboho can command a gun into his hands anywhere and at anytime", "Igboho has the protection of the Gods", " Igboho is this , Igboho is that" grin

My view about African tribes is devoid of emotional delusion, free from bias and close to what should be termed "an objective world view" - it is the perception that though heterogeneous, most African rebels genuinely believe that with witchcraft mastery and a few tired and rusty guns they can defeat Nigeria and Britain and allies or Cameroon and France and allies.

That popular belief in itself show that these local warriors are not fit to give their people the Utopian salvation they often promise.

Should we blame the locals for believing that their tribal warriors can bring redemption? No.
Hope after decades of despair , neglect and maltreatment seems to be a better choice than an uncertain future in a country with negative diversity.

Summary African juju is useless against ammunition
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Corporate2020: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
agbowakama:
He would soon be released by Benin republic soon. They won't want to mess with their longtime peaceful neighbors in Yorubaland

I am already feeling sorry for Benin Republic, because if we Yorubas invade Benin, there will no single life left there. That's a promise, not a threat.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Corporate2020: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Davash222:

Exactly...that's why they built a massive IDP camps to welcome all displaced Yoruba people chased out from their land by the Fulanis.

This is how mental illness starts ooo, same way those before you started. Now, even the psychiatric hospitals have rejected them.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Unrated900(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Davash222:

Exactly...that's why they built a massive IDP camps to welcome all displaced Yoruba people chased out from their land by the Fulanis.

Fool like you
Yoruba people can never be chased out of their regions
It’s u the developer that would be chased out of yoruba land and it’s environs especially Ladipo
Market...

Millions of your fellow igbos does not support biafla
Because it’s disaster to your generation
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Gotze1: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

My dog's semen is swimming in your mother's stomach right now because she has no womb.

Pity.
Hahaha, says son of coward oloriburuku father and cursed womb.

Shame on your useless asha mother and cursed father.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
Gotze1:
Hahaha, says son of coward oloriburuku father and cursed womb.

Shame on your useless asha mother and cursed father.
[/s]

Your mother lost her womb on your birth. You are a curse.
Your mother has sucked the dicks of no less than 20 dogs to raise you yet you failed.
Your father committed suicide from debt.
Your mother bleeps your yahoo friends in hotels for stipends.
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Ovamboland(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sharap Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man ever so he can seek for treatment in any country of his choice

Okoro is choosing leaders for Yoruba cheesy
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by mikkyt(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Andreas Periera (Manchester United Loanee) Wonder goals⚽⚽⚽are not Properly hyped .

He scored another stunner yesterday

Watch here⚽⚽⚽⚽��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09M3hvCbuk
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You need to leave the dreamland as soon as possible. Igboho & Kanu don buy market. Na that Kanu own worse pass because he's now a branded terrorist. Boko Haram terrorize the North, ESN/UGM terrorize the SE.
You should be ashamed for writing nonsense! I Wonder the kind school you attended that's if you attended one.. Mûgú
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Fahdiga(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ovamboland:

Okoro is choosing leaders for Yoruba cheesy
Shatap I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man
Re: Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France by Naijaolosho2: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
All these arrested corrupt politicians, criminals, detainees will always seek medical attention whenever the law gets hold of them.

From Dasuki to Madueke to Melaye to Saraki to Fayose e.t.c and now an ordinary Igboho that will usually drink locally brewed medicine somewhere in at a Junction in Soka now suddenly need german doctors.

There are a large population of Yorubas in Benin republic and hence, He should be given agbo

I personally recommend this medical staff below

What exactly is Igboho's offence? For speaking up that the Fulani herdsmen should stop killing his people?

Why not get sense and stop disgracing your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / Whistleblower, George Uboh Accuses Obaseki Of 'Monumental Fraud' / Nigeria's 'brown Envelope' Journalists - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.