Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. (684 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by TitsforTat(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2021
I'm somewhat confused right now. Although I stay in a mosquito infested area, I treat malaria almost every 3 weeks to month. I was thinking my immunity may be failing so I did a little research about why which led me to a drug Krintafel ( Tafenoquine ).

I do not have plans to self medicate, but please I want to know if the drug is available in Nigeria curently. Pls help me.
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by mejai(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2021
TitsforTat:
I'm somewhat confused right now. Although I stay in a mosquito infested area, I treat malaria almost every 3 weeks to month. I was thinking my immunity may be failing so I did a little research about why which led me to a drug Krintafel ( Tafenoquine ).

I do not have plans to self medicate, but please I want to know if the drug is available in Nigeria curently. Pls help me.
Do test and confirm first.
Buy mosquitoes treated net.
As for drugs.... No genuine drugs in Nigeria anymore. Too many malaria drugs and advert, yet, malaria deals with us anyhow.
As for me, I take Artequin adult ( around #5000).

It gives me relief for few months.
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by Officialgarri: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Your genotype is AA and you are prone to falling sick.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by TitsforTat(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2021
mejai:

Do test and confirm first.
Buy mosquitoes treated net.
As for drugs.... No genuine drugs in Nigeria anymore. Too many malaria drugs and advert, yet, malaria deals with us anyhow.
As for me, I take Artequin adult ( around #5000).

It gives me relief for few months.

I'm very sure it's the symptoms. I'm just knowing Artequin from you. I'll do a test.
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by alpharoyalty: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2021
My guy source for local herbs and root (àgbo), complete. Prepare it yourself and thank me later.
You will get it for less than 5k
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by mejai(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2021
TitsforTat:

I'm very sure it's the symptoms. I'm just knowing Artequin from you. I'll do a test.
One of the best for now. Though human system differs. It comes in a capsule and tablet form. 3 days dosage.
U take both at the same time.
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Buy Rambo and mosquito net , no be everything be drug when you can protect yourself
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by otokx(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Mine is almost on a monthly basis, some areas in Port Harcourt are mosquito habitats. Hope it is not COVID-19 though?
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by Kondomatic(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
Your genotype is AA and you are prone to falling sick.
My genotype is AA and I don't treat Malaria that often.
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by Kondomatic(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2021
mejai:

One of the best for now. Though human system differs. It comes in a capsule and tablet form. 3 days dosage.
U take both at the same time.
Amatem Forte is also good.

1 Like

Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by babaalagbo1(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2021
TitsforTat:

don't let me suagar coat anything for you,in as much you refused to buy net you'll still be treating it all the time buying same kind of drugs all the time to treat it,and it becomes resistant to your system,first buy insecticide treated net and be using it everytime you want to sleep...if the parasite is already dormant in your blood stream or system,contact me for confirmed agbo to prevent you and also flush it....dm me check my signature
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by Margaretola(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Are you sure it's malaria? Did you do a test or you've just self diagnosed yourself. I think you should have a free online session with a doctor here to know what you are doing wrong
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by celestialAgent(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2021
I have this exact problem. It's frustrating.
Re: I'm Experiencing A Reoccurrence Of Malaria. by MzBertty(f): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Even me too....I have treated malaria three times in two months

(1) (Reply)

Your Vaginal Discharge Colour, Watch To Know If It's Normal.. / Am Dieing Pls Help Me!! / Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.