Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) (38019 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bridget Isi, a final year Banking and Finance student of the Ambrose Alli university, #Ekpoma, #EdoState, is dead.

According to her hostel mates, she had complained of malaria on Tuesday night and passed away on Wednesday. The deceased had just two weeks to her final exam.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/aau-finalist-dies-of-malaria-2weeks-to-her-final-exam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
SEE MORE PHOTOS => HERE
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by popsy2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Carbon2Oxide: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
RIP

Health before beauty/Drips abeg undecided. "She complained of malaria" ... Probably she thought it was just a minor thing..

It is well embarassed

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Malaria, killer of more people than HIV..

But for some unknown reasons my people fear the latter than the former....

Malaria awareness should be raised more than HIV..

HIV can almost be prevented by individuals but malaria lives with us on a daily basis..

Rest in peace to the deceased..

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by danny56: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
And y'all think malaria killed her?

What is fighting a man is far more than your optical eyes can see.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala undecided
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
You can call me shallow but the world is spiritual, as a Nigerian/African you have to equip ursef spiritually we have so many adversaries fighting us . No sitting on the fence you use the God way or the devil way most importantly you are spiritually secured. R.I.P sis may you find rest
Check my signature and profile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Life is so cheap in Nigeria
And the are wotried about id

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2019
kai, may Her soul rest in perfect peace...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2019
sad Malaria ke??.....Nigerian mosquitoes no get joy at all...this fine girl's life just got wasted..rip to the deceased.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Edo ppl why.
If its not accident,strange illnesz. Edo ppl too wicked
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Village people at work

2 Likes

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Ekwensu shocked
Thunder fire you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Vision2ae: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
cry
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by lebete3000: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
This is one of the problems with Nigerians. It's rare for Malaria to kill an African, except she's pregnant, came from Abroad or is a little child.

Instead of people to go to hospital for proper diagnosis, dem go dey form Doctor for themselves, dey give themselves nonsense diagnosis.

A lot of things might have gone wrong with that lady, but no one will ever know, aa she's gone. The only way is to do an Autopsy, but trust Nigerians, they'll quickly bury her, and d cycle of death continues, while we keep thinking it's one spiritual attack etc.

One stupid guy was even boasting of how his Father never took them to hospital when sick, until the sickness will almost paralyze them. That that's the only type of sickness Doctors are needed for!

I just looked at him with covert pity.

Naija!

24 Likes

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Malaria doesn't kill in a day.

I am still waiting for the real story.

This is some cover up.

Probably D&C gone wrong.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Mustydholar: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Hahaha village people cant gree

Anyway RIP
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by noblealuu: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:

So you've not heard of severe and complicated malaria? We so trivialise malaria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Ekwensu shocked
Thunder fire you.
Nne, maka why?
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
She looks ogbanjeish jare. The sickness na cover up. If you know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by babadeee(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
When some Countries are malaria free angry sad we were still were we are today in Prof Osibanjo’s voice
RIP dear
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:

God bless you jare
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by angelEmade: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Please who is removing me from ftc? all the posts i commented on are making ftc but my ftc is gone?! wetin dey sup na?
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Asokoroaya: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Durchmann(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2019
We forget Malaria is a major slayer of humans worldwide.
Well, Rest in Peace, dear.

Meanwhile, I'm selling off my Sumec Firman Generator. Just follow the link and reach me.
https://www.nairaland.com/5409096/sumec-firman-ruggedline-rdx8910-6.8kva

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

[s]Shut up spiritual man

We all believe in mysticism and diabolism in this part of the world
Always go for check up regularly
Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed[/s]
trash

7 Likes

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2019
malaria killing in someone 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / He Was Asked To Hold Torchlight While Surgeons Continue Operating His Body / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.