Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy (928 Views)

Boom & Crash Spike Predicting Mobile Robot With 99% Accuracy / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy by Anticrime: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2021
With the growing rate of unemployment in our country, We all should find a skill to grab either online or offline. Trading forex is a good option that requires proper attention and patience. I have made myself available to help people with the little skills i have by creating a YouTube Channel where i drop my free tutorial videos. Check one below and support by subscribing & sharing.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXMruHlj9kM
Re: How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy by MrTemple(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Does it work on more than one acct at once?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy by Anticrime: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrTemple:
Does it work on more than one acct at once?
Yes it does but it is made for a single account...
Re: How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy by MrTemple(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
That means it doesn't!

Anticrime:

Yes it does but it is made for a single account...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Catch Spikes On Boom And Crash With 99% Accuracy by Anticrime: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrTemple:
That means it doesn't!

If you dont mind saying so

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? / Earn Instant Free BNB In Your Trust Wallet / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.