Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? (928 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Ayotimi222(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
I am 17. Just finished secondasy schl. And wish to start some online stuff soon. Hope to get succesful pro9ress! And start crushing it to.

But wanna learn mose, how did you make your first million! Legallx!! And when?
Ready to learn and gather ideas!
Mods! Please push to first page please!.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Bola146(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
cool
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Your 17 and you want to know to make million grin

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Hardgun: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
This one na theif o boy go computer training jor
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Hardgun: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
This one na th*if o boy go computer training jor
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by falcon01: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
You have a lot of depression ahead of you

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Ayotimi222(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Your 17 and you want to know to make million grin
Y nt? I want to be financialy free and move mx parent out from the rat q race.(
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Prayfortheworld: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
All those new generation kids that won't just calm down and figure out what they want to do, i don't blame them i blame the new trend (yahoo)

You never figure out wetin you wan do you dey talk about 1milion

Figure out what you want to do and start from there.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Ayotimi222(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hardgun:
This one na theif o boy go computer training jor
Am a computer literate, have once been there. and can do anything, .u they are doing there.
cheers!
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Ayotimi222(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
All those new generation kids that won't just calm down and figure out what they want to do, i don't blame them i blame the new trend (yahoo)

Lolz, i added it legaly, and am askin o ! i did nt ask how can i make millions o. And must i be 30 before making it.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Prayfortheworld: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ayotimi222:
Lolz, i added it legaly, and am askin o ! i did nt ask how can i make millions o. And must i be 30 before making it.
Is not a bad thing to start making money on time.
But putting money first at a young age without figuring out what you really want to do will definitely lead you into doing the wrong thing.

I can't even remember when i made my first million because i don't keep record of those stuffs

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by chariisGRACE(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ayotimi222:
Am a computer literate, have once been there. and can do anything, .u they are doing there.
cheers!

From what you wrote here... you are faster than yourself.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by queenofhearts(f): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ayotimi222:
Y nt? I want to be financialy free and move mx parent out from the rat q race.(

Don't mind the responses here. There is nothing wrong with your question and the earlier you get out of the rat race the better. They can't give you a reasonable answer because they are not financially free themselves �

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by lekhane(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
OP, abeg give me your parent's phone number, I want to tell them something.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Crochet: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please face your studies,money will come when you least expect it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by paduaultimate: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Ayotimi222:
I am 17. Just finished secondasy schl. And wish to start some online stuff soon. Hope to get succesful pro9ress! And start crushing it to.

Education is vital for your growth, don’t forget that.

Let’s talk bout money, I made my first million at 24 (I even made it late) through dropping shipping and supplies from China..you can do all that from Nigeria without traveling anywhere. I’m not gonna lie to you, you have to come up with a capital, best from savings. 50,000 naira is good start. Most people these day won’t trust you with their money in recent time.

Look for schools, establishments and find what they are lacking. Boarding Schools were the cashcow then, school shoes was the milk. Find something they are lacking and convince their management.

You can add agent business to it as side hustle, start an online page Facebook/Instagram/twitter/LinkedIn and lots more. Don’t limit yourself to only one social media app.(Package am well, do your logo, always snap clear and sharp photos). Reach out to land owners, already finished house that are selling or renting. One deal can break the bank for you depending on your level.

As you are doing that, find a skill today incase knotting tie and cooperate wears aren’t meant for you. Painting, Industrial welding will give you fat figures outside Nigeria.

I’m 27 now, I’m optimistic bout people finding the compass on time. There’s no point going to PTA meetings at 50 when your hands and legs are not tied and you’re legitimate. Of course! You can start early!!
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Ayotimi222(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=paduaultimate post=106864402][/quote] THANks so much for this j sir. Al nnted. Can i get your whatsapp contact sir?
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Bluewitch(f): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Ayotimi222:

Don't mind those who'll discourage you...
There's no age for success.

Crypt* pays
For*x pays
Affiliate marketing
Copywriting......

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Bluewitch(f): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Figure out what you want to do and start from there.

You that is old generation I hope you've figured out what you want.
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Ayotimi222(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Bluewitch:

Don't mind those who'll discourage you... There's no age for success.
Crypt* pays For*x pays Affiliate marketing Copywriting......
Noted. thanks sir
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Bluewitch(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Ayotimi222:
Noted. thanks sir

You're welcome ma!
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Adam00(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2021
falcon01:
You have a lot of depression ahead of you
I'm telling you
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Adam00(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Ayotimi222:

First; you need to figure out what you want to do in exchange for the money you desire.

SECOND; find a mentor, someone who is already doing what you want to do and do exactly what he is doing until you get the same result.

THIRD; Don't give up because it is not easy.

SAY FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL DON'T JUMP FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER..

Don't be the guy that will start freelancing today ecommerce tomorrow affiliate marketing next tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Ayotimi222(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adam00:
First; you need to figure out what you want to do in exchange for the money you desire.

SECOND; find a mentor, someone who is already doing what you want to do and do exactly what he is doing until you get the same result.

THIRD; Don't give up because it is not easy.

SAY FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL DON'T JUMP FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER..

Don't be the guy that will start freelancing today ecommerce tomorrow affiliate marketing next tomorrow..
Hmm! noted sir. thanks so much
Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by paskal16: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Na bet o
Like 3yrs ago cry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 06, 2023
I was 19 when I made my first million, but I admit that I got lucky with crypto.

proceeded to lose it all now I have like $1k left 1.5 years later.

(1) (Reply)

Confluence Trading Academy / Business / Lagos Now More Expensive Than L.A, Barcelona, Etc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.