Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert (21694 Views)

Meet Espen Andersen BrĂ¥then Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Aidejay(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
No guns so he used now and arrow.

This one go hit front page soonest run go drop comment make e show for page 1 of the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6801828/wizkids-made-lagos-hits-one
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Bolaji26(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
undecided

OK.

Our problem here na religious hatred towards each other

Nxt.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by okerekeikpo: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
White boko haram

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by StayMotivated: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Religion of Peace

6 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by sylvanus190: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
We need this man in Nigeria to come to Aso rock and do the needful.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by OgwuEgo: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2021
The great religion of peace, Islam is a scourge.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by slowice(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Na dem grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Daintydan: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Religion of piss. They can never disappoint.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by ibrah04(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Wetin we no go hear for this world. Someone committed a gruesome act which led to the death of a number of persons and the next thing we hear is that he is a Muslim-convert. Who cares about his faith or belief just deal with him accordingly. Crime knows no religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by muykem: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Ban Islam in your country and enjoy peace.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Edmanpumpin(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Hislam at its best, wrecking havoc all over the world. Ideology of Piss.

Esin imale

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Daintydan: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:
Anti Islam reporting, I've read this news on dailymail.co.uk since yesterday but they didn't report that he was a Muslim at first because they where not sure of his belief. But if he ended up being a Christian it won't be reported that Christian man kill people. Violence has no religion
Islam is curse wherever it is allowed, the more reason I love communist China.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Mandrake20(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Ah own shoe be lie
How human dey feel to take away human life.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by googlepikins: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Islam Una see am.

That's why China doesn't want to take any chances,

if you're a Muslim in China the chances of you coming out alive is like sneaking out of hell fire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by baralatie(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2021
And there we have it

Another terrorist attack

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Daintydan: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2021
muykem:
Example, China and Japan.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Unruly7(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Islam and murder nawa ooo

5 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by wildikeman(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2021
You see them.. RELIGION OF PEACE!!! Blood thirsty pedophile supporters. Islam is a cause. It's high time Europeans and Americans kick them out. Ban Islam and burn down the bloody mosques and Qurans and every books of Islam.

Muslims are the byne of the world and destroyers of civilization and world peace.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by PDinteriors(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Kingsean(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I know the media will eventually blame Islam for the sin of one man. Why must we Christians influence the media against our Muslim counterparts? Must the religion of any criminal be mentioned before prosecution? This is irresponsible journalism and I condemn it entirely. We Christians and Muslims are one and we Nigerians living together in peace and harmony have shown that we Christians and Muslims can actually co-exist. There are bad Muslims just as we have bad Christians. Majority of serial killers and pedophiles in history are Christians but no Muslim will ever condemn Christianity because of the sins of few Christians. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers concerning tolerance sad

I hope you are normal. you think Muslims are more tolerant than Christians? are you high on shit?

8 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Donjovinco: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2021
No problem may be that is task that was given to him by those who converted him.Just look at how Regina Daniel look in this photos https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/12/have-a-look-at-the-breath-taking-photos-of-regina-daniel
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by sylve11: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2021
FactBoyz:
Heard Sweden and Denmark have started revoking visas of Syrian refugees in their countries

They have no choice, my brother. cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by wildikeman(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2021
muykem:

I dey tell you.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by cyril10(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I know the media will eventually blame Islam for the sin of one man. Why must we Christians influence the media against our Muslim counterparts? Must the religion of any criminal be mentioned before prosecution? This is irresponsible journalism and I condemn it entirely. We Christians and Muslims are one and we Nigerians living together in peace and harmony have shown that we Christians and Muslims can actually co-exist. There are bad Muslims just as we have bad Christians. Majority of serial killers and pedophiles in history are Christians but no Muslim will ever condemn Christianity because of the sins of few Christians. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers concerning tolerance sad

You are not a christian, stop deceiving yourself.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by ashawopikin(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Headslammers on the beat again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Spidermon: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2021
The witcher 4 beta testing
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Evercurious(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2021
GOTVee:

Pls stop being silly trying to be nice. Didnt you read where it was written that he had been radicalised and needed to be watched? Abeg waka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by mu2sa2: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
See how brainless ipob miscreants are masturbating over a fake news. The mumus should also jubilate over the brutal killings being perpetrated by their kinsmen in SE, the region of piss.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Cosmatikka: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Okay
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by helinues: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Amspecial:
The bible was not modified the reason why christians don't act on does violent verses is because of Jesus he changed everything

Then why do we have different versions of Bible? If not that most of the war story was removed, some christians would have been extreme all in the name of religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.