Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert (21701 Views)

Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by igbesachick: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
It matters little he is a muslim or not. instead , we should ask, how come a non-caucasian call Norway his home and vent his anger in his "home" ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by igbowoman: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:
Anti Islam reporting, I've read this news on dailymail.co.uk since yesterday but they didn't report that he was a Muslim at first because they where not sure of his belief. But if he ended up being a Christian it won't be reported that Christian man kill people. Violence has no religion

Because nothing in Christ motivates one to kill but rather to love others like you love yourself unlike this other religion.
His religion teaches him to kill those who oppose his religion and kill to convert others to his religion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Beblessedbaba: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:
Anti Islam reporting, I've read this news on dailymail.co.uk since yesterday but they didn't report that he was a Muslim at first because they where not sure of his belief. But if he ended up being a Christian it won't be reported that Christian man kill people. Violence has no religion
How many times have you personally witnessed people of other religion committing such act.

Pls be truthful

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Calicoe: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:
Oga stop trying to defend ur religion wen don cast for the whole world. When something like this happens, the first thing to do is to find out if it is one of ur people because they are synonymous with killing. Wether you are a Muslim on the right path is something no one but God knows so stop with this ur anti Islam cry when everyone could see how many innocent lives has been lost because of ur religion

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Beblessedbaba: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:
How many times have you personally seen a Christian killing in the name of religion.

Before you respond pls be objective
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by freshalien: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:

I am pretty sure Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Shabaab, the Taliban, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen, e.t.c would disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by walozanga(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:

Console urself
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Lamanii22(f): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:
It's time to modify Quran just like the way bible was modified.

Some verses need to be totally removed from the Quran, if not, people like this would continue causing more havoc all in the name of being Muslim

For real .. things like killing should be scrapped totally.... I was raised a Muslim, we were told Islam is a religion of peace, why then are they killing?
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by googlepikins: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
igbesachick:

muslim living pretty good in china. they earn more money than the Han chinese. and almost all muslim countries grant chinese with visa exemption. relationship between china and worldwide muslim is famous.

chinese are atheists, they dont care religions.

Ok go there and see how Muslims are looked in camps until they deny Mohammed is a criminal before they will be released. Search YouTube bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by suffering: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
a Muslim convert
This should mean what exactly?

Anders Brevik wasn’t Muslim. The Christchurch shooter wasn’t and Dylan Roof sure wasn’t. The media should Bleep themselves when it comes to painting a religion in bad light. Everywhere good and bad people exist. Humans should do away with religion as a whole. The media will then go back to race-baiting as things were for centuries. Ignorant folks here forget the majority of their foodstuff is gotten from the north which consists of Muslims. Imagine the amount of Nigerians who’d disappear if they plotted on ways to poison suya.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Wahalaperson: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I know the media will eventually blame Islam for the sin of one man. Why must we Christians influence the media against our Muslim counterparts? Must the religion of any criminal be mentioned before prosecution? This is irresponsible journalism and I condemn it entirely. We Christians and Muslims are one and we Nigerians living together in peace and harmony have shown that we Christians and Muslims can actually co-exist. There are bad Muslims just as we have bad Christians. Majority of serial killers and pedophiles in history are Christians but no Muslim will ever condemn Christianity because of the sins of few Christians. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers concerning tolerance sad
see this unrepentant headslammer claiming born again Christian. Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Lovenorth: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
LastProphet:

Confused as usual, so did Hitler said he was killing because his god (let's assume Jesus) was offended? But you your 'Hitlers' mention who they are killing for and why and you are getting confused and Hoping others can join you. Hitler killed to advance Germany in his own mind, he never said he was killing because Jesus or Bible asked him to. Your own Hitlers tell us CLEARLY that they kill because Allah asked them to and to promote islam, are you deaf and dumb because of your hopeless religion?
This convert that you linked to Islam did he tell you that he did the offense because of Islam? We all know that Hitler was a devoted Christian and there is nothing you can tell me to change the fact that he did the terrorism because of Christianity.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by rexxyjosh(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=igbesachick post=106728702]

muslim living pretty good in china. they earn more money than the Han chinese. and almost all muslim countries grant chinese with visa exemption. relationship between china and worldwide muslim is famous.

From where did you get this information?
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Khalsss: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lovenorth:

This convert that you linked to Islam did he tell you that he did the offense because of Islam? We all know that Hitler was a devoted Christian and there is nothing you can tell me to change the fact that he did the terrorism because of Christianity.

Show me one place in the Bible especially the new testament that insights violence and I'll show you 50 clear cut violence trigger in the Koran.

Hitler or whoever that does any violent act cannot base it on the Bible. It won't hold. But we all know the Koran is not excusable
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Bbqekpa: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
rajiedreez:

Na dem be this.
Terrorists

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Bbqekpa: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I know the media will eventually blame Islam for the sin of one man. Why must we Christians influence the media against our Muslim counterparts? Must the religion of any criminal be mentioned before prosecution? This is irresponsible journalism and I condemn it entirely. We Christians and Muslims are one and we Nigerians living together in peace and harmony have shown that we Christians and Muslims can actually co-exist. There are bad Muslims just as we have bad Christians. Majority of serial killers and pedophiles in history are Christians but no Muslim will ever condemn Christianity because of the sins of few Christians. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers concerning tolerance sad

Lol! We know you deliberately exchanged Christian for Muslim to confuse yourself. Lol! Muslims and Tolerance can never be in one sentence

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by honeybobo69: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Islam is the only religion I know that permits killing of innocent, just because they belong to a different religion, they just don't want to coexist. A Nigerian would kill a Nigerian because Islam is a religion of war and suffering
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by immortal2: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Islam is a death and sex cult.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Lovenorth: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Khalsss:

Show me one place in the Bible especially the new testament that insights violence and I'll show you 50 clear cut violence trigger in the Koran.

Hitler or whoever that does any violent act cannot base it on the Bible. It won't hold. But we all know the Koran is not excusable
'New testament' the one that was written by Paul the Apostle and the western world after the 'death' of Jesus?. New testament have no authenticity or origin it's more of an unverified news report.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by blacknoir: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
One word Islamabad
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Festflor: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Islamabad!
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Khalsss: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lovenorth:

'New testament' the one that was written by Paul the Apostle and the western world after the 'death' of Jesus?. New testament have no authenticity or origin it's more of an unverified news report.

You are being a town crier. Whether it was written by the finger of God or an insane lunatic with suicidal tendencies felt he got the message through an angel. The fact is these books are taken as guides in our world today.

The bible is followed by billions. Why haven't anyone gone on a killing rampage and blame the bible for it. But rather it's all Islam.

And you are not negating their kill orders gotten from the Koran rather you are saying the media should cover the religion's mess.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by JOemmy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Is like the god of these people only survive with the blood of innocent people very strange religion?
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Lovenorth: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Khalsss:

You are being a town crier. Whether it was written by the finger of God or an insane lunatic with suicidal tendencies felt he got the message through an angel. The fact is these books are taken as guides in our world today.

The bible is followed by billions. Why haven't anyone gone on a killing rampage and blame the bible for it. But rather it's all Islam.

And you are not negating their kill orders gotten from the Koran rather you are saying the media should cover the religion's mess.
My friend tell me the origin of new testament or keep quite
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Haines: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
They have come again with their lies and falsehood. Islam is against blood sheding of innocent people.

whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.
Al-Ma'idah 5:32
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by 02Kebreal(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
I have always maintained that Nairaland Seun and His mods are anti-Islam.
I knew they would put the blame on Islam.
They be trying to bring down Islam for a longtime and the Religion keep growing.
All these propagandas and irresponsible journalism targeting Islam and the Muslims has always failed on arrival.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by delawal: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
islam is very very BAD
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Kirigidi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://apnews.com/article/oslo-norway-europe-denmark-arrests-86cb312662b06778dc8065dd4a29e45b?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Europe
Evil religion! Worshippers of the devil. Once you ignorantly convert to that religion just know that your sanity is finished! You will never remain the same; demonic forces will possess you to become violent!

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Quodseverismete: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

Some verses need to be totally removed from the Quran, if not, people like this would continue causing more havoc all in the name of being Muslim

Do you want to record tsunami of another global killings?
You you dare not temper with Quran.
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by Aremson14(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

professor of religion and security, Enlighten us more
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by ronyman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert by ronyman(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
You don't have the monopoly of violence head slammer
Quodseverismete:

Do you want to record tsunami of another global killings?
You you dare not temper with Quran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.