Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,634 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York (38397 Views)

German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam / Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam / US Indicts Two Nigerians In $3.3 Million House Rent Scheme In Nevada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by AuroraB(f): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
wink2015:
They in the United States and still went on the fraud.

This is a country that is blessed with so much jobs.
Don't mind them. Wonder what they'd have been up to if they were in Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Ykc2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Awon accomodetors
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by CaptainAyub: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
AuroraB:
Kai cheesy lipsrsealed
The SW is rich in mineral resources viz skeletal engineering AKA skull mining (remember mineral resources grin)minerals and mining grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by babadee1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
There is no excuse for commiting fraud, no excuse whatsoever. It is better to be a beggar than to be a fraudster, there is more honour in that.

2 Likes

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by CaptainAyub: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
grin
Fahdiga nwanne, udo diri gi grin
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
obynzo:

I wish you can say this when a Nigerian(igbo) boy is paraded for drug related offences no just a crime that a Yoruba boy is involved

What makes you think I am Yoruba? Besides that post was objective enough to eliminate any form of ethnic sentiments. If you still have a problem despite the neutrality in that post, then you have serious psychological issues that may have been caused by years of tribalistic and ethnic bias...

1 Like

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by mabea: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
humilitypays:
Again angry

Most Nigerians are just so dumb, thats why they will tribalistically elect a known corrupt individual from their tribe or religion as President or Governor then use the four years of the corrupt person's tenure to hustle for visa to run away from Nigeria after plunging Nigeria into destruction with their tribalistic votes, only to get to the country that offer them sweet opportunities to become whatever they desire and instead of focusing on doing legitimate things, they resort to crime to make money quick to rush back to the same Nigeria they flee from to oppress others and carry different ladies with the status of I live abroad which 99% of Nigerian ladies fall cheapily for angry

If you want to make millions in US, its simple, bend down and go back to school and study nursing, become an RN and go and work, and you will be making between $80,000 to $120,000 annually and you can then plan yourself, save and invest back in Nigeria to become that rich man or woman you so desire instead of going about scamming foreigners and be forming woke and shutting doors for legitimate Nigerian hustlers angry
Well said my brother.
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Bigchristo: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie0o1:
U.S. Attorney Announces Charges Against 11 Members Of Money Laundering And Bank Fraud Ring

Over 50 Victims Sent More Than $9 Million to Defendants as a Result of Online Fraud Schemes

The US Attorney's Office, Southern District of New York
Dem don paste list o, nobody shout but make one Igbo man mistakenly join this list Everyone will be shouting IPOB this that even Baba will be interested in the cases because of special hatred he have for Igbo
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by heysquare(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Na them.
Oil soupers,the originators of oluwole yet they claim they don't do fraud.

Dear afonjas,it is more honourable to carry drugs and risk only your life,than cleaning out some grandma's savings or removing people's heads from their shoulders
After all,nobody forces d other to take drugs.
Thanks
Yoruba would never deny that . As a yoruba man I'm not disappointed to see my people full the list bcs I knew it before I opened the page. Anything online fraud give it to West and anything drugs give it East.

Modified.
Man below me,but this ya cat-scratched afonja picture na highest so far ooo. grin kai menini,shege danburubagrin
Them afonjezeeys go de curse whoever snapped and released that picture cheesy cheesy
Ehe,make somebody epp me tag Abike Dagburi d chief ofonja tribalist.
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Justmesagi: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
omohayek:

What a lot of rubbish! How is defrauding individuals any worse than entering into the business that spawned Pablo Escobar and his war against the Colombian government, and which gave rise to drug wars that have seen the deaths of 60-120,000 people in Mexico alone? You're utterly depraved.
Closet tribalist, stop defending Yoruba people. I hear they do not regard your Ijebu people as real Yorubas. So face front.

1 Like

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Naajjii: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
sexyking1:
This country is divided even in character!

Drug related crime: Igbos

Cyber related crime: Yoruba

Terror related crime: Hausa/Fulani

also Igbo got Ipod , ESN and unknown gunmen terrorist
and yoruba got ritualist,human partj business
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Lashist(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick, i didnt see you here insulting these ones for tarnishing your country's image cheesy. Were you stupid enough to ignore these thread or are they not Nigerians??...commentor and maxymilliano, i didnt see your stupid troll comments insulting these ones. Isnt what is good for the goose also good for the gander?? Please come and say something about these guys
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Corporate2020: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
They are mad. There is no how the useless fraudsters will not fail. Federal Character is not observed in the group.
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by kjhova(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
sexyking1:

This simple delineation is soooo unfair to Hausa people yet we keep seeing it this way.

The terror mongering has mostly been by Fulani and Kanuri people yet Hausa folks keep getting the stick for it!!
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Enyimbamercedes: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
All these ipob ambassadors doing us proud. If only there was a fraud olympics
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by walozanga(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
psychologist:
Without even opening the thread, one would already know what the name will be grin

Drugs thread= Igbo
Internet fraud = Yoruba
Terrorism = lipsrsealed.
grin

My brother which one better pass grin
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
thirdi:

is this division of labour or specialization ?
Is areas of interest
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Victorclean1: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Afunja disgracing Nigeria in USA
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Newton85: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
The US should kill all these animals and sub-Humans ASAP.
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Charx122: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
psychologist:
Without even opening the thread, one would already know what the name will be grin

Drugs thread= Igbo
Internet fraud = Yoruba
Terrorism = lipsrsealed.
grin

Cattle people..�
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by nitt: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
psychologist:

Drugs thread= Igbo
Internet fraud = Yoruba
Terrorism = lipsrsealed.
grin

x = IPOB
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by nitt: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
sexyking1:

Terror = IPOB
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by ofuonyebi: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is why i pity most Nigerian parents...they gather a lot of money to send their wards Abroad
sometimes ignorantly, they sell their houses, vehicles or Landed property to see their children overseas

But very unfortunately, often, most of these children, are languishing in foreign prison for various offences and crimes
such as drugs trafficking, internet frauds and money laundering etc..

Just in a minute, some guys & babes here in Nigeria are busy enjoying themselves at BBNAIJA WORLD!
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by afube: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
psychologist:

Drugs thread= Igbo
Internet fraud = Yoruba
Terrorism = lipsrsealed.
grin

oga stick to the topic at hand! This is the time for Afonja to shine in infamy, you elect morons into power and run away to the USA to constitute a nuisance, it is the same characters that will come to nairaland to castigate IPOB, a body fighting to make things work!
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Dikegodspower(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie0o1:
U.S. Attorney Announces Charges Against 11 Members Of Money Laundering And Bank Fraud Ring

Over 50 Victims Sent More Than $9 Million to Defendants as a Result of Online Fraud Schemes

Hausa and yourubas tarnishing our image out there.
Ndigbo need out of this contraption abeg
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Oyiboman69: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
flat heads
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

"Why did the op type their names in CAPITAL LETTER?. - Village People spokesperson.
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Afriqan:

What makes you think I am Yoruba? Besides that post was objective enough to eliminate any form of ethnic sentiments. If you still have a problem despite the neutrality in that post, then you have serious psychological issues that may have been caused by years of tribalistic and ethnic bias...

Bros don't be naive you are a Yoruba boy stop playing smart wise ass. if it was an igbo boy you would now change tune. anyway i am not surprised in Psych wards mad people never admit they are mad but like to say that others have psychological issues, which is what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by snowball11(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
O boy dat list na Afonjalon! grin
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by Brimstone77: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Afonjaz representing... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Arrested For Selling Cannabis, Skunk In Ogun State / Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.