Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York (38056 Views)

German police arrest 11 Nigerians over dating scam / Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam / US Indicts Two Nigerians In $3.3 Million House Rent Scheme In Nevada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by SATANlST: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2021
masterplan303:

i am a living corpse.
Help my parents when i finally take my leave to where i belong.
Re: US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York by PoliteActivist: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
humilitypays:

If you want to make millions in US, its simple, bend down and go back to school and study nursing, become an RN and go and work, and you will be making between $80,000 to $120,000 annually and you can then plan yourself, save and invest back in Nigeria to become that rich man or woman you so desire instead of going about scamming foreigners and be forming woke and shutting doors for legitimate Nigerian hustlers angry

It always sounds so simple when written down. US is full of Nigerian nurses, how many are rich talkless of millionaire?? Yet they are almost all women, not heading a household. Also, even millionaires routinely go to jail for fraud - because they need money!

The truth is, if you want to be rich AND have enough time to enjoy that wealth (instead of constantly working), you have to do something, something legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / 18-Year-Old Girl Remanded In Prison For Threatening Her Boss Over Unpaid Salary / Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.