Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 (46305 Views)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by themanderon: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
You find it hard to beat small teams, You can't beat big teams, this team is proving to be top-heavy and bottom light. Or are they secretly trying to protest the signing of Ronny?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by maynation(f): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lamasta:

You will not make heaven grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by purpinkx(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ole during press conference tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Geminita: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankson1:

I didn't have head ache today. It's sickens me to watch them play. I feel better when I don't watch them play.

grin.

It is the "Headache" part for Me.
You're right tho.
You need to stay away from anything that stress you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by ObaKlaz: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
That old stats padder scored all the penalties he should have saved for today against Luxembourg.

No Luxembourg, no glory.
No penalty, no party.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by sherozy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
The Management is to blame. By handing the managerial position to thier puppet. I nor blame them. Who knows what's coming next. Very unreliable team.. Manure...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Winters23: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Martinez39s:
You need to start showing respect to the best team in England. Apart from what Ole is doing, Man United is actually better than Liverpool... everyone knows it deep down.

shocked
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by bezimo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Martinez39s:
I don't blame you, it is Ole I blame. Premier fans, especially Liverpool and Man City fans, don't know their mates again. United remains the best. lipsrsealed

Oboy wake up and wash your face..
United glory days ended with the retirement of Fergie
United which best..lmao!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oga football is not played in past tense undecided na present we dey talk about and Liverpool currently will smoke Manchester divided like fish from river Niger cool
Martinez39s:
You need to start showing respect to the best team in England. Apart from what Ole is doing, Man United is actually better than Liverpool... everyone knows it deep down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Charlex23(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Martinez39s:
I don't blame you, it is Ole I blame. Premier fans, especially Liverpool and Man City fans, don't know their mates again. United remains the best. lipsrsealed
Abeg let's be honest here. Liverpool and Mancity is far better than man u currently. Stop dwelling on past glory

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lamasta:

Their game is always like a derby match so you can't write United off like that

Only an act of God, a huge miracle will see Liverpool in their current form losing to this Ole's United...

On a really good day, even Norwich will beat this Team!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Polynek(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
But to me, I can't blame coach totally about Man U problem, anyway I love dat Greenwood goal, it was superb
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Dis u watch the game at all....so if he pulled Ronaldo and maguire...man u wud hv won?? What nonsense are u saying.... cant u see the team has no coordination... they play weak , they play without strength
If u watch dz game. U will see maguire is d cause of d goals u conceded. Wo bros, my team don win. I no fit dey headache untop una matter
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gunayo:
l tell you. Man city would have offered him more but pride will not let him.

You don't get it do you....

Mendes offerd Ronaldo to City and he almost joined them. I think he wanted to join City. Sir Alex and other legends including Rooney, Rio and co convinced him to join United.

Besides, Pep never really wanted to work with him.

Ronaldo to City na problem so United good for am!!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Don't argue with op cool United are currently the BEST from the bottom cheesy that's what he meant it's you who didn't understand cheesy
bezimo:

Oboy wake up and wash you face..
United glory days ended with the retirenent of Fergie
United which best..lmao!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by maynation(f): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Geminita:

Today is not the day of "too much talk"

Next week, it is.

We shall see
The too much talk has started from today.
You don't know?
Only winners can relate.
Watford 0- 5 Liverpool.
Leicester 4-2 Man United.
Winners like us can't help but to talk.
cheesy

See you on Sunday baby mi.
Atalanta will do theirs on Wednesday and Liverpool will seal it on Sunday.
That's the end of Solomon Grundy.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Aiel123: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

U just de call Ronaldo... did u see Bruno ??
Guy Bruno give assist na wetin Ronaldo do

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Lamasta(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

Only an act of God, a huge miracle will see Liverpool in their current form losing to this Ole's United...

On a really good day, even Norwich will beat this Team!!!
Nawao na Man Utd you dey troll like this frost grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
ThierryJay:

I agree with you except for that last part. I might not like CR but he and Messi are far from finished even though they've dropped a gear lower. Still, their 'finished' version is still better than several other good players in their prime. Also, you dont write them off early as they have the experience and capacity to come back and dominate.

Minus goal scoring

No player on earth is as good as Messi, yet he scores a lot of goals
Before the new season, he was 2nd only to lewandowski in terms of goals and it was even close
Man has just had difficult time in adapting to a new league and the unfavourable schedules with national team
But with time, the goals will over flow

Without goals, Ronaldo is as useless as the p in psychology
I stated that today earlier
I was in a group consisting of many united fans... They were asking for him to be removed at half time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Coldsteel(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Impressive game from the future Balon D'or winner,CR7 grin

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Dingdongbells(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
I am in shock. E shock me gan. Pls is the score line not the other way around? I'm sure it's a mistake. Man U 4 Leicester 2.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Geminita: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynation:

The too much talk has started from today.
You don't know?
Only winners can relate.
Watford 0- 5 Liverpool.
Leicester 4-2 Man United.
Winners like us can't help but to talk.
cheesy

See you on Sunday baby mi.
Atalanta will do theirs on Wednesday and Liverpool will seal it on Sunday.
That's the end of Solomon Grundy.
grin

Let's wait till then, Maami.

No use today judge tomorrow wink
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Austeeenxx: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
And I played Mr Luxembourg to score sha. Which kind wahala be this?

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by frankson1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Simeony007:

If you're the manager of Manchester United where will you play Ronaldo, what do you think needs to be done to make Man United better?

The truth is the player are the problem not the team. Everyone is playing for individual glory and not team work.

Greenwood will never assist anyone all he does is to shot whether accurate or not. Sometimes he gets on target most times not. But because he score often no one cares.

Pogba plays like he pays the opponents.

Bruno since the Arrival of Ronaldo he's been shit.

Cavani never available with you need him. He plays one game out of 7 and the rest for injuries.

Ronaldo, no Penalties no Tapin no Party.

Sancho a big mistake.

Now tell me what is the manager's fault?

Moyes not good sign LVG
Luis not good sign Morinho
Morinho not good Sign Ole
Ole not good again sign Conte

See I can bet it with you that conté will be worst too

The players are the problem not the manager

I bet you, all the players can't be a problem. Bench any player who doesn't listen to instructions.
As for Pogba, he wants to leave so they should have sold him because they way things are, he'd be walking away for free.

Who doesn't know Ronaldo's game has evolved. I still maintain that there's no better hearder in the EPL than him. The Ole should have had plans for that. I'll also add that, true he wasn't needed but was only prevented from going to City.

Did you see the line up in the match before the international break? Did it tell that Ole understands the game and knows what he's doing?

Man. U need a proper manager.

From day one, Moyes was never good for Man. U. SAF only handed over to his fellow country man.

Jose turned all are attackers to defenders.

LVG was playing side-to-side ball and never gave the players the freedom to do something on their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Ab025(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Guys...

We should be discussing how we can hasten the sack of Ole and not this argument here.

What can we do to get that fraud sacked immediately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by frankson1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Geminita:

grin.

It is the "Headache" part for Me.
You're right tho.
You need to stay away from anything that stress you.

I'm doing just that and very well grin

Thanks for the advice cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Kingcalls: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Aiel123:
Guy Bruno give assist na wetin Ronaldo do

So that one follow for assist..u no watch match abeg
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by mayor1814: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Newly awarded DR. Rashford and the goat cannot save man utd.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Mirawonder007(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
They say ronaldo came to man u for two reasons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Reussite: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ronaldo was not in the game at all. He missed like 2 good opportunities. The coach should have subbed him early in the second half & brought in a Cavani. Rashford should have started way earlier.
The painful thing is this is just the beginning of United's woes lipsrsealed with Atalanta, Liverpool, Man City all coming next.
Ronaldo sorry for you. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Coldsteel(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Minus goal scoring

No player on earth is as good as Messi, yet he scores a lot of goals
Before the new season, he was 2nd only to lewandowski in terms of goals and it was even close
Man has just had difficult time in adapting to a new league and the unfavourable schedules with national team
But with time, the goals will over flow

Without goals, Ronaldo is as useless as the p in psychology
I stated that today earlier
I was in a group consisting of many united fans... They were asking for him to be removed at half time.

His fans won't accept reality..
He's just a poacher..No different from Lewy..
It amazes me how people compare him with Messi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Pat081: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Remag666:
Oga football is not played in past tense undecided na present we dey talk about and Liverpool currently will smoke Manchester divided like fish from river Niger cool
God bless you let him b talking like under age they are better than Liverpool but they can not win this game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.