Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 (46301 Views)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by unbitchable(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Every ManUtd fan is calling Cavani. Do you want to kill the guy? How many South American players gonna play this weekend? e easy?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by yemi1504: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

That Board is a bigger problem than the coach....

How can club owners just sit back watching a charlatan make mockery of such a legendary club all because you are trying to maximize profits?!!...

+1. I have been saying that about the board already! Until they are ready to fully back a serious coach who is willing to get in his players with desire and not these Champagne footballers, will the team ever be taken serious! In hindsight, that rejection of the bid from the Saudi PIF is now in distaste! Unlike those clueless American owners, they would have gotten owners invested in the team to take it back to it's glory days!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by frankson1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
fourboys:
to build that kind team takes years, and Ronaldo just arrived

No Sir. Ronaldo is very good with heading and I thought Ole was looking for a right winger who can cross balls very well when he said the team didn't have a proper winger.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by yemi1504: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankson1:

You made a very good decision bro.

Abi. Even the hype about Newcastle game, I still rethought my decision! I hate rubbish football even if it comes from the team I support!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by JohnnyPalmer: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mustiboy:

I'm talking about last season as a whole. Halland was the second highest goals scorer in Europe last season behind only Lewandoski

I don't give a hoot about Messi or Ronaldo. Just stating facts

Aiit, I agree, but the stats you quoted ain't for last season, it's for goals scored in all competitions in 2021

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by yemi1504: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Elgonzalo:

You're right. Mourinho was the only Manager that could have revamped Manchester United but the board had him sacked. What is Pogba still doing in this team. Somehow I think Manchester United is cursed!

Cursed with the clueless American owners that is!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by purplekayc(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ronaldo no score?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Elgonzalo: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ole is just a poster boy just like Mourinho said. Manchester United needs a disciplined coach, not a nice-guy kind of coach. This set of players needs High profile coach, and not some guy that hasn't won anything in his career. Manchester United should have hired Zidane or Conte before the season started. It isn't too late though, but only Champions league and Maybe FA cup would then be up for grabs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
judedwriter:
Sadly, Ole's time is up at man utd....

Sooner or later, he will be shown the exit door from old tratford....

Everything that has a beginning must have an ending.

That is the problem with the club. Sooner rather than later. Ole is clueless, they will eventually sack him after so much damage has been done. Hopefully with Ronaldo around they will decide quicker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Elgonzalo: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
yemi1504:

Cursed with the clueless American owners that is!

They are making huge profit, that's all that matters to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Elgonzalo: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ficient:

That is the problem with the club. Sooner rather than later. Ole is clueless, they will eventually sack him after so much damage has been done. Hopefully with Ronaldo around they will decide quicker

Even if Ole eventually gets sacked, the damage is already done. The fear factor is gone. Small teams would play Manchester United knowing they have a chance to take all 3 points. If we started this season with a top coach, the story might have been different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by frankson1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
yemi1504:

Abi. Even the hype about Newcastle game, I still rethought my decision! I hate rubbish football even if it comes from the team I support!

I ain't seeing any of Man. U games again. I'm doing cycling now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
What a month this is turning out to be... From Comeback Kings to "Fighting for Draw" Experts...

Mr. Ronaldo, you were warned! This team under this manager and owners is fast heading out of the top 4!

What a weekend!!! What a month this is shaping up to be!!!

Abeg, lemme go and check who United is facing after Atalanta!!! tongue
It's we. As in liverpool. Cant wait to replicate wat leicester did to u guys tongue
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by yemi1504: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ab025:
Guys...

We should be discussing how we can hasten the sack of Ole and not this argument here.

What can we do to get that fraud sacked immediately?

The fixtures results which are losses of the next 6 to 7 will do that, the Man United fans can put the nail in the coffin by flying the Ole Out message during their home games at Old Trafford!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Xixtie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynation:
And it's a goallll

4:2. cheesy
Who would have ever imagined this will be happening after buying Penaldo?

First it was Aston Villa now Leicester.
It will be Atalanta on Wednesday and Liverpool will bury them on Sunday.
Solomon Grundy's kinda shit.
cheesy
grin grin
Laughing aloud @
Solomon Grundy's kinda shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankson1:

Me too! Watched Man City's game today on NTA and it was cool though teams seem to have figured them out. This might be Liverpool's league to lose as they have a lot of firepower, teams except Chelsea, Brighton and Leicester, seem not to have an answer for that as the goals feel inevitable anyway.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by yemi1504: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Elgonzalo:

They are making huge profit, that's all that matters to them.

Abi
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
If Leicester can net 4 against them just imagine how many golazo Liverpool would dash them cool
Pat081:
God bless you let him b talking like under age they are better than Liverpool but they can not win this game

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by blaise26abj(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankson1:

You came late to the party . Take the back seat please . grin .I vowed to stay off manutd matches after Ole rested players for their national coaches just before the international break . Who does that ? Very senseless coach .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Noblewealth(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na make Chelsea lose now, we go dey pray for
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Noblewealth:
Na make Chelsea lose now, we go dey pray for
tuchel no go loose o, not today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Sunsets: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ronaldo had a good game. The disconnection between and was too obvious for the coach not to fix. He rarely got through balls..
Contango:
Pendu just running amok grin

Pendu should just retire abeg
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by 2loadedguy: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Salah?
Thanks for reminding me. Sallah should be 3rd on the list.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sunsets:
Ronaldo had a good game. The disconnection between and was too obvious for the coach not to fix. He rarely got through balls..
'He rarely got through balls'...
Him no fit work for himself??

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by frankson1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
blaise26abj:

You came late to the party . Take the back seat please . grin .I vowed to stay off manutd matches after Ole rested players for their national coaches just before the international break . Who does that ? Very senseless coach .

He did same thing last season and loss that match. He repeated it again which should be a solid reason for his sack. In the last one, he didn't have 3 of his first choice defenders but still went for a single defensive player instead of double to help the defenders. Ole no Sabi anything abeg.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Georgejeez: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
post=106793250:
At the back, Man Utd are a shambles.
We have to be honest.
Watching them, they are a team full of world class players, but they aren't playing as a team.
When they get results, it is down to individual brilliance.

Meanwhile,
Ole has triumphed where many better managers have failed.
He's managed to find a way to stop Ronaldo scoring!
Sorry Man Utd Fans.
Savegely savage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by frankson1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
yemi1504:

Me too! Watched Man City's game today on NTA and it was cool though teams seem to have figured them out. This might be Liverpool's league to lose as they have a lot of firepower, teams except Chelsea, Brighton and Leicester, seem not to have an answer for that as the goals feel inevitable anyway.

I'm not seeing anything football again o cheesy cheesy
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Popesuccess(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Labadi69:
First thing is to admit that signing Ronaldo was a big mistake. He’s going to be another Sanchez/Falcao. Terminate his contract and make good use of Cavani. Then sack that PE teacher solksjaer and bring in Zidane angry
He is not contributing anything, he just want to score. The most Annoying thing is the way he will be acting and doing as if everybody is at fault except him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by lonecatt(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
2loadedguy:

Hwa saying the truth. How can you place Ronaldo in top 3 in the world at the moment unless you are looking at history. Lewandowski, Benzema, Mbappe, Messi, DE Bruyne in that order will occupy the first five spots ahead of Ronaldo right now.
popularity wise in the world,the position I put him is over correct
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Georgejeez: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
All the ojoro , wuru wuru and corrupt manipulations Man utd used to win EPL matches during the Alex Ferguson era in collaboration with referee Howard Webb are haunting them seriously.
That's why since the Old man retired ,every other coach have failed ,even those who were serial winners like Mourinho and that's why they will never smell the Title for a long time .

#LawofKarma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 2) On 16th Oct 2021 by Popesuccess(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

grin
He hasn't even played Liverpool, man city Chelsea and he's already ghosting grin

The guy for just go China grin
The man is not contributing anything, he just want to score. And if he didn't get the goals, he will start acting like an overpampered 5 years old child

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.