Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals (16180 Views)

Less Than Six Months In Office: Soludo Demolish Properties Worth Over N20b / DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Richy4(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
I remembered he came to rule Nigeria with one pair of shoe… who still remembered that tactics.. Now, he’s approving billions on white Elephant project… Can any politician pull that style on anyone now? I guess people mumu don do
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by CSTR2: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
What is even more annoying is that the people that voted for him before would vote for him again if they had the opportunity.

They are the same people that claimed that a rubber stamp national assembly was what buhari needed to become like Nelson Mandela.

Instead of these nitwits to apologise for their poor electoral decisions or even refuse to vote since they lack the basic IQ needed, they are now trying to push forward a tinubu or osibanjo madness in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by smileyoo: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

This man just want to finish this country.

You are building hospital that will start functioning well after your tenure... Is that not stupid
Haba!
don't mind them, it's just another elephant project for siphoning public funds, a hospital that received billions of naira on yearly budget allocations, yet can not afford little basic drugs and equipments, is that not strange to nigerians.
meanwhile Oga bubu have only two years to go without building a single promised functional refinery.
Nigeria is still importing refined fuel under his watch.
I wish Oga bubu can be able to reverse Nigeria to the way he initially met the country In 2015.
just imagine, under bubu's watch, no more serious direct foreign investment, because of serious festering insecurity across the nation, as no sane human invest in unsafe environment.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Decency2020(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nigerians deserve what they are getting
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Olarewaju89: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
smileyoo:
don't mind them, it's just another elephant project for siphoning public funds, a hospital that received billions of naira on yearly budget allocations, yet can not afford little basic drugs and equipments, is that not strange to nigerians.
meanwhile Oga bubu have only two years to go without building a single promised functional refinery.
Nigeria is still importing refined fuel under his watch.
I wish Oga bubu can be able to reverse Nigeria to the way he initially met the country In 2015.
just imagine, under bubu's watch, no more serious direct foreign investment, because of serious festering insecurity across the nation, as no sane human invest in unsafe environment.

This is serious... Can't imagine what this man is doing to this wonderful country.

It is well
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
etokhana:
If approved by the National Assembly, facilities that care for millions of Nigerians will receive less than the presidential wing of the clinic.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/489725-buharis-big-budget-for-presidents-new-medical-unit-dwarfs-project-funding-for-14-teaching-hospitals.html

, theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324,buckeyemedia1, shooyie, benuejosh...are u sure this is buhari, mr. integrity or is this a different buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by SpatialKing(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
What is Osinbajo saying about this
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by effort1: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
e .

Is your conscience telling you that you are doing evil? Is that why you are desperately calling on mods to save you from the consequences of your wickedness?

Every evil you defend will haunt you and your household.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
effort1:
Sirjamo, mannabbgrills, Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, can you pray that God should handle your life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria?

Every evil you defend will haunt you, all of you. Your children will also eat the fruit of your wickedness to full measure.
AMEN!
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
No, una problem na ipob and Peter Obi! Useless lazy youths!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by greatnationmedi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
good riddance to bad rubbish!! please check my signature for your 2d/3d animation, realistic character animation, motion graphics, drone rentage, film/musical directing and editing
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
tarantino1:
Who remember that picture of Buhari drinking sachet Milo shortly before 2015 election? grin
Hmm
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by kkonyeji(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
effort1:
Sirjamo, mannabbgrills, Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, can you pray that God should handle your life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria?

Every evil you defend will haunt you, all of you. Your children will also eat the fruit of your wickedness to full measure.

U didn't add Benuejosh, nonpartisan.

You'll never see all these people comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Mars16(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
etokhana:
If approved by the National Assembly, facilities that care for millions of Nigerians will receive less than the presidential wing of the clinic.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/489725-buharis-big-budget-for-presidents-new-medical-unit-dwarfs-project-funding-for-14-teaching-hospitals.html
This tells me one thing; politicians don't change, they evolve.
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Creamz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
It's so unfortunate those we employ to serve us. Have finished us, and we are doing nothing about it other than voting by enthic lines or party afflictions. If we must get it right in 2023, we must look at the individual irrespective of the party he is coming from. Because the individual as the head of the party when elected, sets the tone.
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Xbs1: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Maconstruct(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Stop cursing. The money didn't fall out directly from yr pockets.
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
South Africa just got a new spider robot that person surgery and it is very fast for just 1billion but Nigeria government with misplaced priorities will spend 20billion on a president clinic and will travel abroad for treatment when he his sick, clinic that can't benefits the citizen angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by almarthins(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Xhuntra:
, oya come and vomit trash as usual. come with your crew.

Darling daddy is a thief

A very big biggest thief. Fraudbuhari! God no forget d punishment of this wicked man.
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala you are watching this guy breaking the rules without taking care .

How is he breaking rules? So telling the bitter truth is insult right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Victorclean1: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
I will never blame mannabbgrills and Madridguy etc. These guys were pocketing cash.

mannabbgrills please I want to be a paid writer against those fighting Buhari. Please link me naaaa.

You get me
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Start writing first and later we will bring you in. Let see your effort first.

Victorclean1:
I will never blame manbgrills and Madguy etc. These guys were pocketing cash.

mbbgrills please I want to be a paid writer against those fighting Buhari. Please link me naaaa.

You get me
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maconstruct:
Stop cursing. The money didn't fall out directly from yr pockets.

The tax you pay goes to where?
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by poiZon: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money for Yusuf to buy new power bikes grin

Evil and corruption thrives in Nigeria,dont any religous jumbo,karma bullshit or "do good" propangada deceive you

These men have been cheating us since the days of our fathers and yet they are still chopping life till now and their children will do the same to us

They loot the natural resources
Asif that is not enough,they bring up their children to re-loot again
Asif that is not enough,they monopolize the juicy jobs in the NNPC,CBN and co.
Asif that is not enough,they set up private companies that will still chest is
Asif that is not enough,they still sponsor insecurity

If I am born as a Nigerian in my next life,I go carry knife for hospital shook myself
Abeg if dem born me beside u, follow shook me.
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by poiZon: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
tarantino1:
Who remember that picture of Buhari drinking sachet Milo shortly before 2015 election? grin
Bros i remember, with satchet cowbell...
Now baba dey drink one tin abi one truck of milo everyday...
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by poiZon: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:
With very low budget execution percentage achieved year to year, I dont take these budgets serious because they are never executed neither is there money to even release for it.
U r trying so hardto defend somebody...

Go and check budget appraisal for each year..

Last year budget, more than 90percent funds was released for capital expenditure, n u think projects concerning the mister integrity wont be first in line for consideration...

If u need something to defend, look elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Astravent: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
What again is corruption?�
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by FLYFIRE(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
APC: Barawo pickpocket banza grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by PointZerom: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
effort1:

Their shame dey shame me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.