Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals (16286 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu Approves Upgrade Of 16 Teaching Hospitals Across Nigeria (full / DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Sonn(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmmmmm!!!! though i can never get surprised by any of his action(s) because right from the beginning' i know he is a failure �, but this is Nigeria where FAILURES are supported and celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Sirjamo: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Xhuntra:

All these people you mentioned will not die well + their generations
Your prostitute Moda, your drunken fada, your Olosho sistas, your slowpoke chudren and your wife that's sharing her pvssy to all the men in your compound and you yourself will die a very hot death.

The lives of your generations up to the next fourteen generations will be miserable and sorrowful.

You will not know peace from today to the end of your calamitous life.

If you want more potent courses, let me see you mention me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Brushstrokes20: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
BUHARI IS A CHRONIC THIEF!

A SELF SERVING, INSATIABLE KLEPTOMANIAC!

The redundant vegetable is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Xhuntra: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sirjamo:
Your prostitute Moda, your drunken fada, your Olosho sistas, your slowpoke chudren and your wife that's sharing her pvssy to all the men in your compound and you yourself will die a very hot death.

The lives of your generations up to the next fourteen generations will be miserable and sorrowful.

You will not know peace from today to the end of your calamitous life.

If you want more potent courses, let me see you mention me again.

Karma is not like zombies that can be deceived. Karma knows who well to visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by greatiyk4u(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
poiZon:

U r trying so hardto defend somebody...

Go and check budget appraisal for each year..

Last year budget, more than 90percent funds was released for capital expenditure, n u think projects concerning the mister integrity wont be first in line for consideration...

If u need something to defend, look elsewhere

Link to evidence?
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Cc Seunmsg yarimo senatordave tinubuadvocate ngpatriot antichrist bollove sarrki Garfield genbuhari
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Victorclean1: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
madridguy:
Start writing first and later we will bring you in. Let see your effort first.

How can I start work with out appointment letter?
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by madridguy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Funny you, so for your mind we start getting paid the moment we start hailing Baba Buhari. It's a gradual process, when the elders see your effort, then you will receive a mail from above.

Victorclean1:

How can I start work with out appointment letter?
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by poiZon: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Link to evidence?
When it concerns these thieves u need link...
U no dey listen to news again...
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Victorclean1: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2021
madridguy:
Funny you, so for your mind we start getting paid the moment we start hailing Baba Buhari. It's a gradual process, when the elders see your effort, then you will receive a mail from above.

Nooo this one no be GNLD at all. I no gree. May una first give me appointment letter. Tell Lauretta Onochie or Oga Femi Adeshina
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by ukwenjimmy: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Which medical unit. What are they doing.
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by akdjr(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Since I became an adult, I have never witness anytime any government in power that Nigerians don't criticize. I have come to conclusion that it is either we are not educated enough to know how budget of a nation are prepared or those who prepared the budget always do so without considering the reality on ground, or people just criticize because they are in opposition.
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by descarado: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:
Sirjamo, mannabbgrills, Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, can you pray that God should handle your life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria?

Every evil you defend will haunt you, all of you. Your children will also eat the fruit of your wickedness to full measure.
Those ones get erection at the mention of anything igbo and kanu.

Even if their family members are suffering, they won't care. That's how praise singers are. Nigerians are suffering and smiling people

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Xhuntra: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Sun Mnd44 Justise Doinique
Rule 2

F undecided undecidedL
Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by Xhuntra: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Sen Myd44 Justise Domnique.
Rule 2
F undecided undecidedL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting / Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene / Ondo 2020: Ali Olanusi Reveals Why APC May Lose Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.